• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Comey Indirectly Responds To Trump’s Morning Twitter Rant With Single Quote

You need to start threads in the conspiracy theory forum and stop cluttering these threads up with your off-topic tin-foil hat B.S.

The only reason I started talking about this stuff is because of the deflection of another member. Don't blame me for inconvenient truths.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...with-single-quote_us_5c3a50ace4b0922a21d55da6

In usual fashion, the former FBI director responded to a barrage of insults from the president with a subtle subtweet.

James Comey is no stranger to the subtweet. The former FBI director has been known to fire off historical quotes seemingly directed at President Donald Trump, and Saturday was no exception.

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made,” Comey tweeted, quoting former President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
=============================
His response speaks for itself.

Is that fool in the Oval Office still obsessing about Comey?

That he is unimaginative and unable to think for himself... yeah. His response speaks volumes.

The phrase was just as stupid when Franklin used it, as it says that one should ignore why you've got those enemies in the first place. As if just because you have them, should be considered some sort of merit on it's own right.
That the point is way over your head is hardly a surprise.

That the point is way over your head is hardly a surprise.

While trying to invent a point is just as pathetic as many of the other things I've had the honor of witnessing you try your hand at.

But your opinion has been noted in the very leas, there is that at least.

While trying to invent a point is just as pathetic as many of the other things I've had the honor of witnessing you try your hand at.

But your opinion has been noted in the very leas, there is that at least.
Struck a nerve? Need a safe space?

Hmm..., Just quicky read tha the IG has recommended that Comey be brought up on charges. I hope the DOJ indicts this pos along with the other FBI conspirators.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not according to the latest reporting
The IG has recommended that Comey be prosecuted for several criminal acts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It sure does!
He's an egotistical self-righteous moron who couldn't come up with an original thought if he tried.

It is quaint that you think the former director of the FBI is a "moron". That may very well be moronish to say.

I find it hilarious how the cultists hate comey and love Putin when regardless of Putin's interference comey probably had more to do with trumps win than Putin did.

Only comey thought he was doing what was right for the country, Putin knew he was ****ing the US by getting g trump in office.

Putin said it perfectly when he said he really didn't think we were that stupid...

I hate Comey as I agree with you 100% that he had just as much to do with Hillary losing.

Perhaps a better response would be "I ask you to judge me by the presidential candidates who I threw the election to at the last minute."? :shrug:

If he asked us to do that (or if our collective memories stretched back more than five minutes), I think Comey would forever be Judas in the Democrat Party's mythos, and a Daniel come to justice in the Republican's.

Well said.

First of all those shirts are a joke that clearly shot right over your head. And second they dont mention Putin or express any love for him. Back to the drawing board with you.

If it is a "joke" is it a stupid ****ing joke.
That is a great go-to though, someone calls a person on the right for saying or doing something stupid and unpatriotic and it was just a joke that was too sophisticated for the left to "get".

If it is a "joke" is it a stupid ****ing joke.
That is a great go-to though, someone calls a person on the right for saying or doing something stupid and unpatriotic and it was just a joke that was too sophisticated for the left to "get".

I didnt claim it was a good joke. But the shirts are satire whether you get it or not.

Possibly. But it's not "insider knowledge". It's knowledge that has been spoken about by a lot of people. (except the Trump hating media, of course)

So you are saying that you are "hearing things from lots of people?"
#thingstrumpsaysforonehundreddollarsalex

I didnt claim it was a good joke. But the shirts are satire whether you get it or not.

So you think our major adversary is a joke? That's more than just "bad" I'm afraid.

You think those two dudes get satire?
Or, I guess I should frame it this way, you think those two dudes think that shirt is satire?

Because you're scared ****less to read through VALID LINKS from established publications.
You call it crap. Everyone else calls it factual evidence published by reputable journalists on both the right and left and in between.

Keep punching yourself in the head, you're looking worse and worse and it's fun to watch.

First of all, how lucky am I that you are responding to me again. But I didnt ask for links, I asked for names. Gimme three.

You think those two dudes get satire?
Or, I guess I should frame it this way, you think those two dudes think that shirt is satire?

I dont know those two dudes and neither do you. But is far easier for me to believe that they get what satire is than that you do.

So you are saying that you are "hearing things from lots of people?"
#thingstrumpsaysforonehundreddollarsalex

No, that's not what I said.

I'll repeat what I said...maybe you'll get it this time: "It's knowledge that has been spoken about by a lot of people."

I hate Comey as I agree with you 100% that he had just as much to do with Hillary losing.

Come had everything to do with Hillary avoiding jail.

Back
Top Bottom