• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Comey Indirectly Responds To Trump’s Morning Twitter Rant With Single Quote

I just linked you to 26,300,000 entries about the far-Right (both here AND in EU) and it's affection for Putin, and all you can do is focus on two idiots wearing tee shirts. This is exactly what you do, and you think you're clever.

But you're not. Your ignorant attempt is the stupid person's idea of being clever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/russia-and-the-far-rights-cozy-affair/2018/07/29/95390a3e-91b3-11e8-8322-b5482bf5e0f5_story.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/american-racists-look-for-allies-in-russia

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/08/russia-is-co-opting-angry-young-men/568741/

https://www.newsweek.com/how-evangelicals-are-looking-putins-russia-save-christianity-godless-west-1115164

I really found THIS one interesting: (below)

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/if-loving-putin-is-right-i-want-to-be-wrong/

You only have 26,229,995 left to go, Skippy.

How about you just come up with a couple names of people on the right who 'love Putin.'

How about you just come up with a couple names of people on the right who 'love Putin.'

No, how about YOU refute the pile of evidence, which is rapidly assuming Uncle Miltie proportions?

Your idiotic GAS LIGHT routine has been exposed, Fletch.
It is time you found a different hobby besides DP.
Maybe masturbation in a circle jerk might be fun for you.

No, how about YOU refute the pile of evidence, which is rapidly assuming Uncle Miltie proportions?

Im not reading through all your crap. If you have some names--which you dont--list them. Gimme three.

Im not reading through all your crap. If you have some names--which you dont--list them. Gimme three.

Because you're scared ****less to read through VALID LINKS from established publications.
You call it crap. Everyone else calls it factual evidence published by reputable journalists on both the right and left and in between.

Keep punching yourself in the head, you're looking worse and worse and it's fun to watch.

Your idiotic GAS LIGHT routine has been exposed, Fletch.
It is time you found a different hobby besides DP.
Maybe masturbation in a circle jerk might be fun for you.

You know, Ive never tried that. Whats it like?

Because you're scared ****less to read through VALID LINKS from established publications.
You call it crap. Everyone else calls it factual evidence published by reputable journalists on both the right and left and in between.

Keep punching yourself in the head, you're looking worse and worse and it's fun to watch.

Three names. Thats all you gotta do. Time to man up.

Three names. Thats all you gotta do. Time to man up.

You asked
Who on the right loves Putin?

You didn't ask

Name three people who love Putin?

I answered your original question. Now you want three names, because you seem to think that 26 million pieces of evidence don't count, and you're afraid to sift through even one of those links, where you WILL find a lot more than three names.

You're playing the kind of games a six year old would play. I answered your question, and the answers made you look foolish.

This very reason is why I don't usually engage with certain people here. It's not that I am afraid they'll destroy me in a debate. It's that I'll never get the time back I wasted, watching them act blissfully unaware of what is going on. It is absolutely useless to debate certain people on here, as you are seeing. There is no debate to be had. None. They live for "gotcha" moments.

Oh, do you have some insider knowledge of any indictments for James Comey?

Possibly. But it's not "insider knowledge". It's knowledge that has been spoken about by a lot of people. (except the Trump hating media, of course)

This very reason is why I don't usually engage with certain people here. It's not that I am afraid they'll destroy me in a debate. It's that I'll never get the time back I wasted, watching them act blissfully unaware of what is going on. It is absolutely useless to debate certain people on here, as you are seeing. There is no debate to be had. None. They live for "gotcha" moments.

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then craps all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

What kind of silly comeback is that?

First, Trump is not judging COMEY based on the law. Thus, Comey's response doesn't judge Trump by the law either.
Trump is throwing shade at Comey, and Comey had an artful, indirect, historical throwback, rebuttal.

Now, if you want to change the subject as you seem so desperate to do, to lawful or not.... OK, let's play Mycrofts move the goalpost game!

Trump's campaign is up to what, 5 felons?
Comey's team was how many? Zero.

And here you are claiming you'll judge based on the law.

So who was running the most unlawful operation? That's right Mycroft...Trump.
You can't even get moved goalposts correct.

Don't worry. The other shoe will drop when the time is right.

You asked

You didn't ask

I answered your original question. Now you want three names, because you seem to think that 26 million pieces of evidence don't count, and you're afraid to sift through even one of those links, where you WILL find a lot more than three names.

You're playing the kind of games a six year old would play. I answered your question, and the answers made you look foolish.

Gimme three names mentioned in your links of people on the right who love Putin. You can do it.

Please. you are pissed because I called you out on your bull****. I get that. But dont pretend you like you come here and engage in intelligent debate. You dont.

Please. you are pissed because I called you out on your bull****. I get that. But dont pretend you like you come here and engage in intelligent debate. You dont.

How would you even know if I did? And I do - just not with you, because again - there is no debate to be had.

Now I am finished with you. I gave you about 5 more posts today than I should have, and I really, really regret it.

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then craps all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

Three names. Thats all you gotta do. Yet you cant.

How would you even know if I did? And I do - just not with you, because again - there is no debate to be had.

Now I am finished with you. I gave you about 5 more posts than I should have, and I really, really regret it.

You poor thing. Go scurry off to your safe space where your bull**** wont get challenged.

Possibly. But it's not "insider knowledge". It's knowledge that has been spoken about by a lot of people. (except the Trump hating media, of course)

"Spoken about by a lot of people" means absolutely nothing. What means something are charges, indictments and guilty verdicts.

I read two of those links--which you clearly didnt read--and they dont back up your poiint. What a surprise. The charge that Trump supporters love Putin is a lie and the links you posted and didnt read, dont support that they do. Now that you have exposed yourself, see if you can cobble together a reply that isnt a fraud and actually contains an honest, mature argument. And no, I dont expect you to pull that off.

Back
Top Bottom