• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger Speak Out for Reduced Meat Consumption

Who cares what they think?

And when can I expect Arnold Schwarzenegger to speak against cheating on your wife? Maybe he has a few words for why being faithful to your spouse is a good thing.

Or maybe he wants to speak against cheating in competitions with steroids.

Last edited:
Quite obviously at least the poster who linked to it.

This isn't rocket science.

The OP doesn't care either. He is just reporting on anything and everything that supports his beliefs.

I'm all for less meat consumption and by that I mean a **** ton more bacon.

I am fed up to my neck in assholes who think that they both need to and also have the right to "help" me decide what my meat politics are.

**** THEM!

And I promise you this is from the heart. I will fight to the death for the existence of the arena of free ideas, but trying to press others to conform your(F) ideas and ideals was what America was created to rise above. I opt out of that idiocy.

We were supposed to be a better class of humans than our ancestors.

WTF HAPPENED??!!

Last edited:
I am fed up to my neck in assholes who think that they both need to and also have the right to "help" me decide what my meat politics are. And I promise you this is from the heart. I will fight to the death for the existence of the arena of free ideas, but trying to press others to conform your(F) ideas and ideals was what America was created to rise above. I opt out of that idiocy. We were supposed to be a better class of humans than our ancestors. WTF HAPPENED??!!

Soooo tell us how you REALLY feel.... ;)

So is anyone forcing you to change your diet? Can't say anyone is doing that to me. America was built on conforming, even today PUBs rant about some folks just not wanting to conform to their idea of what an American should be, think, act.

As far as a better 'class' of human... have you been following national politics of late???? Facebook crap, billionaires tweeting crap like high school bitchy divas, and women being famous for having big butts and sex tapes, a Congress taking over 70 votes knowing none had any chance of ending the ACA program...

WTF indeed.... :peace

Soooo tell us how you REALLY feel.... ;)

So is anyone forcing you to change your diet? Can't say anyone is doing that to me. America was built on conforming, even today PUBs rant about some folks just not wanting to conform to their idea of what an American should be, think, act.

As far as a better 'class' of human... have you been following national politics of late???? Facebook crap, billionaires tweeting crap like high school bitchy divas, and women being famous for having big butts and sex tapes, a Congress taking over 70 votes knowing none had any chance of ending the ACA program...

WTF indeed.... :peace

So long as respectable people dont slum it with that crap.

We have to insist upon standards .

Practicing them sometimes.

OMG!

The OP doesn't care either. He is just reporting on anything and everything that supports his beliefs.

.....which in itself is fine, but too predictable to arouse interest in the articles.

So long as respectable people dont slum it with that crap.

We have to insist upon standards .

Practicing them sometimes.

OMG!

Dude, Ted Williams used to tell people to smoke Chesterfields. Relax.

So long as respectable people dont slum it with that crap. We have to insist upon standards. Practicing them sometimes.

So who are 'respectable' people, people who think like you? Just what is respectable? The Donald tweets like a spoiled brat middle school girl- so you agree with me he lacks respectability??? ;)

yes a good standard to have- practice the standards sometimes... :roll:

But you howl about people giving their opinion on something in the free thought arena but demand the free thought arena be kept ahhhhh 'free'. Perhaps you mean free of thought counter to your own???

Again anyone holding a 'gun' to your head and demanding you eat less meat? Did 'King' Obama sign an EO proclaiming meatless tuesdays?

I take most 'experts' opinion with a grain of salt when it comes to food, diet and supplements- but I don't get all frothy over it... Perhaps instead of reducing meat consumption, you could push back that second cup of coffee

Dude, Ted Williams used to tell people to smoke Chesterfields. Relax.

Did he have a corrupted DC government at hand to buy into forcing the rest of us to do it?

WAKE UP! Things have changed.

Snowden...........Hillary.

And u dont know?

:caution:

Did he have a corrupted DC government at hand to buy into forcing the rest of us to do it?

WAKE UP! Things have changed.

Snowden...........Hillary.

And u dont know?

:caution:

The "corrupt DC government" is forcing you to not eat meat? Are Edward Snowden and Hillary Clinton forcibly removing bacon from your mouth?

What on earth are you yammering about?

James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger are not part of the "DC government." They have no authority over your diet. Chill your bush.

EDIT: Actually, the government was far more complicit in having celebrities tell people smoking was just hunky dory than it is in having a director and actor suggest you not eat as much cow parts. I love meat, and I eat it every day, but if some celebrity says "hey, don't eat as much of it," I can say "alrighty then" and just keep on eating what I want.

Last edited:
So who are 'respectable' people, people who think like you? Just what is respectable? The Donald tweets like a spoiled brat middle school girl- so you agree with me he lacks respectability??? ;)

yes a good standard to have- practice the standards sometimes... :roll:

But you howl about people giving their opinion on something in the free thought arena but demand the free thought arena be kept ahhhhh 'free'. Perhaps you mean free of thought counter to your own???

Again anyone holding a 'gun' to your head and demanding you eat less meat? Did 'King' Obama sign an EO proclaiming meatless tuesdays?

I take most 'experts' opinion with a grain of salt when it comes to food, diet and supplements- but I don't get all frothy over it... Perhaps instead of reducing meat consumption, you could push back that second cup of coffee

The "It could be worse" argument has been permanently disabled when it comes to both my rights and my pursuit of happiness.

Deal.

I am fed up to my neck in assholes who think that they both need to and also have the right to "help" me decide what my meat politics are.

**** THEM!

And I promise you this is from the heart. I will fight to the death for the existence of the arena of free ideas, but trying to press others to conform your(F) ideas and ideals was what America was created to rise above. I opt out of that idiocy.

We were supposed to be a better class of humans than our ancestors.

WTF HAPPENED??!!

No celebrity ever has attempted to convince the American populace to do anything. Never before.

Your comments in this thread are laughable. You look ridiculous.

The "It could be worse" argument has been permanently disabled when it comes to both my rights and my pursuit of happiness.

Deal.

Not a soul is denying either in this particular instance. Why are you freaking out? Don't James Cameron and the Governator have the RIGHT to offer their opinion? You have the right to ignore it. Unclench, you're going to give yourself a hernia.

Not a soul is denying either in this particular instance. Why are you freaking out? Don't James Cameron and the Governator have the RIGHT to offer their opinion? You have the right to ignore it. Unclench, you're going to give yourself a hernia.

Kobie Kobie Kobie

Everything will be alright.

Promise.

I am Iron Born.

Dude, I'm not the one who has to worry about being "all right" here.

Have a good nite sir, it is about time for me to go to bed. Big day tomorrow, we get to see what the Brits do. We think we know, but who knows, right?

Mamba Out.

Dude, I'm not the one who has to worry about being "all right" here.

****, let me clue you in.....I wrote a 57,000 word autobiography for my kids and the title was " THE FORGING OF......". It has to do with coming from a weird and rough childhood, about how I was bullied and the alcoholism and the mom with mommie issues and other not cool stuff that we will skip , about the great people I met and learned from, about a grandpa who did not finish 5th grade but was one of the smartest most kind people I have ever met. And other stuff. When I was about 11 I read in a book (I read a TON back then) about iron forging, and I thought of my life till then, and I decided that I was being forged into something strong.

That had to be the reason.

Good nite all.

Back
Top Bottom