• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Alex Fields found guilty of killing Heather Heyer during violent Charlottesville white nationa

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
First degree. You will be very "popular" in prison big boy.

James Alex Fields found guilty of killing Heather Heyer during violent Charlottesville white nationalist rally
Fields faces 20 years to life for the first-degree murder charge, and will be sentenced at a later date.

James Alex Fields Jr. was found guilty on Friday of killing Heather Heyer when he plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters last year at a "Unite the Right" rally that quickly turned violent in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Fields, 21, was convicted on all counts, including first-degree murder in connection to Heyer's death and five counts of aggravated malicious wounding, three counts of malicious wounding and one hit and run count for injuring dozens of others with his vehicle. In addition, Fields — who a former teacher said was fascinated by Nazism and Hitler — was charged with 30 federal hate crimes. He's been on trial since November for the murder charge and still faces trial on the additional charges.​

biglawnmower

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

James Alex Fields found guilty of killing Heather Heyer during violent Charlottesville white nationalist rally
Fields faces 20 years to life for the first-degree murder charge, and will be sentenced at a later date.

James Alex Fields Jr. was found guilty on Friday of killing Heather Heyer when he plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters last year at a "Unite the Right" rally that quickly turned violent in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Fields, 21, was convicted on all counts, including first-degree murder in connection to Heyer's death and five counts of aggravated malicious wounding, three counts of malicious wounding and one hit and run count for injuring dozens of others with his vehicle. In addition, Fields — who a former teacher said was fascinated by Nazism and Hitler — was charged with 30 federal hate crimes. He's been on trial since November for the murder charge and still faces trial on the additional charges.​

good riddance. i hope all the bigots like nazis, white supremacists, and BLM bigots are "taken care of" in prison

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I suspect his first few nights in prison will be more than eventful.

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The death penalty is legal in N. Carolina, if anyone deserves it, this bastard does.

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This a win all the way around.

Greenbeard

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Remember, kids, Nazis are the bad guys. Full stop.

Crosscheck

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
good riddance. i hope all the bigots like nazis, white supremacists, and BLM bigots are "taken care of" in prison

Anytime a Nazi or a pedophile is sent to prison we all hope they are "taken care of " in prison. But in reality they are about to also find quite a few like minded prisoners welcoming committees.

He should get the death penalty but since we as a society failed in that endeavor we all put our hopes on a group of men many of us would never want to associate with take care of that chore.

biglawnmower

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Anytime a Nazi or a pedophile is sent to prison we all hope they are "taken care of " in prison. But in reality they are about to also find quite a few like minded prisoners welcoming committees.

He should get the death penalty but since we as a society failed in that endeavor we all put our hopes on a group of men many of us would never want to associate with take care of that chore.

the radical leftists are against killing murders. they just want to house, clothe, and feed killers and rapists for many decades.

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
He’s in Virginia. But they have the DP too.

I don't know when the last time was that they used it, but I hate seeing a young guy like this live on the taxpayer's money for another 40 years or more like Charles Manson did.

Saladin4

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
the radical leftists are against killing murders. they just want to house, clothe, and feed killers and rapists for many decades.

I'd like to see the guy hang...Or Electrocuted with a couple 1,000 volts.....

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Well, I'm a liberal but I'm also for the death penalty as many liberals are. So that shoots down your theory.

biglawnmower

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Well, I'm a liberal but I'm also for the death penalty as many liberals are. So that shoots down your theory.

can you cite the number of liberals that are pro death penalty? or a rough estimate. cause i have a source of liberals against the death penalty...

givin you a chance to prove your "theory" that liberals are pro death penalty

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
can you cite the number of liberals that are pro death penalty? or a rough estimate. cause i have a source of liberals against the death penalty...

Why would I go through all that nonsense for you? I'm more interested in the commentary on several channels describing how Trump is so screwed.

biglawnmower

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why would I go through all that nonsense for you? I'm more interested in the commentary on several channels describing how Trump is so screwed.

so are liberals primarily pro, or anti-death penalty?

ill make the question simple

year2late

IIJAFM
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
so are liberals primarily pro, or anti-death penalty?

ill make the question simple

I am not against the death penalty if the defendant has been treated fairly by the police/DA and has decent representation.

Atomic Kid

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

OH! OH! OH! Let me guess! Daily Caller?

Kobie

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Anyone who is against the death penalty is a “radical leftist”???

Maccabee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

I thought the trial would be more popular than this. This is the first time of me hearing anything about this since the incident. Either way, good riddence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom