• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jake Tapper Goes Off on State Dept. Video Edit: ‘We Deserve to Know Who Lied to Us’

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Jake Tapper Goes Off on State Dept. Video Edit: ‘We Deserve to Know Who Lied to Us’ | Mediaite

CNN’s Jake Tapper really went in hard against the State Department this afternoon following the admission that someone edited a damning exchange on Iran from a 2013 State briefing video.
After calling out media bias on the matter earlier today, Tapper recounted the entire mess of lies this afternoon and how then-State Dept. spokeswoman Jen Psaki clearly “lied” to reporter James Rosen and to the american public.

CNN can't be happy with Tapper. Dude actually has a conscience and a sense of professionalism.

Re: Jake Tapper Goes Off on State Dept. Video Edit: ‘We Deserve to Know Who Lied to U

Tapper knows things are falling apart and doesn't want to be one of the ones without a chair when the music stops.

Re: Jake Tapper Goes Off on State Dept. Video Edit: ‘We Deserve to Know Who Lied to U

Jake Tapper Goes Off on State Dept. Video Edit: ‘We Deserve to Know Who Lied to Us’ | Mediaite

CNN can't be happy with Tapper. Dude actually has a conscience and a sense of professionalism.

I watched the show today, and usually watch Tapper's show most days. This is not unusual for him to do - regardless of who the target may be. He calls them pretty straight up and down, with very little lean left or right.

Other than some of his reporting from Ferguson that was obviously biased against the police (at first, he changed his tune after the final report was released), I've been happy with his reporting.

I said it before, and I'll say it again... Jake Tapper is one of the best, most unbiased reporters in the main stream news media today.

As for his report, it's just another in a long line of incidents that show just how secretive and untrustworthy the Obama Administration has been. An Administration that epitomizes what the liberal democratic party is all about today, otherwise they wouldn't have rallied behind Obama and given him a second term in office.

In my opinion, electing Hillary Clinton would be a worse mistake than reelecting Obama in 2012 was.

Back
Top Bottom