• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jake Paul sexually assaulted me

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Wow. What a brave video. Will jake paul be the next one cancelled?

If what she's saying is true, it's a crime.

But it's her word against his, at the moment.

A star on the social media platform TikTok said that YouTube-star-turned-boxer Jake Paul forced her into a sex act without consent in the summer of 2019.

Justine Paradise said in a 20-minute video posted on YouTube last Friday that she didn't say anything about the alleged attack sooner because she signed a nondisclosure agreement and thought that it would have broken the contract.

In a statement to ESPN, attorney Daniel E. Gardenswartz, who works for the law firm Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith LLP, said Paul "categorically denies the allegation" and will pursue "legal action against those responsible for the defamation of character."

In the lengthy video, Paradise said she met Paul several times in June and July of 2019 at the Team 10 House, a Los Angeles mansion where several social media stars lived and worked. Paradise said that on July 20, 2019, she felt like she made it clear to Paul that she didn't want to go any further than just kissing, but Paul forced her to have oral sex.

"He didn't ask for consent or anything," Paradise said in the video. "He knew I didn't want to do anything with him."

Over 20 million subscribers. Youtube may take away his $$

I say expose all the rapists.

For years there's been some stories surrounding Seth Rogen and James Franco.

Back
Top Bottom