• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jaime Harrison mops the floor with Lindsey Graham - South Carolina Debate

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The debate ran almost an hour. I watched a replay this morning. Graham spent much of the debate detouring away from questions to warn about impending doom if DEMs take over the House, Senate and White House.

At the conclusion of the replay, I asked my wife to make a $100 donation to Harrison's campaign.

Spend a few minutes, or watch the whole replay like I did. Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

The debate ran almost an hour. I watched a replay this morning. Graham spent much of the debate detouring away from questions to warn about impending doom if DEMs take over the House, Senate and White House.

At the conclusion of the replay, I asked my wife to make a $100 donation to Harrison's campaign.

Spend a few minutes, or watch the whole replay like I did. Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

I watched the debate in real time, as Graham is my Senator and I cant stand the guy. I thought Graham looked scared and used way too many trump/GOP talking points. He def dodged questions. He bored me. On the other hand, Harrison really spoke to the people and I was impressed with his energy. I was always voting for Harrison, but this debate really solidified my decision. Go Jaime!

The first question was has the politicalization of the virus damaged our response to the virus . Sen Graham answered about confirming Amy Barrett for the Supreme Court.
Harrison answered and reminded Graham the question was about the virus not the confirmation of Barrett.

Graham appeared largely incoherent during the debate.

Watching Graham's decline, not just as a someone I used to respect, but as a mostly reasonable and respectful dude, as been one of the unsung tragedies of the Trump Administration.

Not my state and I didn't know there was going to be a debate. I am delighted to read this posting, however. Senator Graham has been enraging me, as has Senator McConnell, for his hypocrisy in the past few years.

Watching Graham's decline, not just as a someone I used to respect, but as a mostly reasonable and respectful dude, as been one of the unsung tragedies of the Trump Administration.
I suspect Ghislane and Jeffrey set him up with some underage boys and Trump® got that dirt. Qanon, like most right wing CTs is turning out to be more projection.

Wow, the FIRST question he flubbed, sounded nearly as unhinged as Trump®. This is a man PANICKING!

I suspect Ghislane and Jeffrey set him up with some underage boys and Trump® got that dirt. Qanon, like most right wing CTs is turning out to be more projection.
Yes projection is Trump's "tell". You always know what he is really doing by what he claims his opposition is up to. He accused the whistle blower of treason for example.

Graham is one of the many former republicans (now a trumpist) who deserves to spend the rest of his life hiding in disgrace for turning his back on his life long colleague and friend (McCain) and on the welfare of the American people.

Eat poop, Lindsay!

I watched the debate in real time, as Graham is my Senator and I cant stand the guy. I thought Graham looked scared and used way too many trump/GOP talking points. He def dodged questions. He bored me. On the other hand, Harrison really spoke to the people and I was impressed with his energy. I was always voting for Harrison, but this debate really solidified my decision. Go Jaime!
I watched it too as I also am voting in the Graham/Harrison election...and Harrison has my vote. Hell, even the Conservatives down here cannot stand Lindsey Graham. Many think he needs to be brought down to earth a bit and some think that he is too liberal. Either way, it is more and more likely that he will lose the election. He clearly lost the debate.

The first question was has the politicalization of the virus damaged our response to the virus . Sen Graham answered about confirming Amy Barrett for the Supreme Court.
Harrison answered and reminded Graham the question was about the virus not the confirmation of Barrett.

Graham appeared largely incoherent during the debate.
yep, all he could do was whine about how his family had a liquor store and restaurant....their liquor store was in Central, South Carolina and they never once paid anyone over $7.25 an hour...his family richly deserves to lose their businesses since they cannot pay a reasonable pay scale.

Mr. President

How did you turn Leslie Beverly Graham to your side during that golf game?

President Trump: I had Russia hack into Grahams Grindr account.

Jaime Harrison mops the floor with Lindsey Graham - South Carolina Debate
iLOL No he didn't.
He certainly supports leftist nonsense though.

iLOL
A few is not indicative of the whole.
It is truly sad you didn't know that, but on the bright side, now you do.

bawhaha even South Carolina Republicans are saying that Graham did a horrid job in that debate.

Grahams testicles where buried along with Senator McCain.

I am a Boston yankee, but sent $25 to South Carolina. Graham looked played out, tired old retoric.
we appreciate all of those donations...it made Graham cry like a baby...'They're killing me down here" 'they hate my guts.'
Yes, Lindsey, even the Conservatives hate your guts....and the Liberals and moderate Democrats hate you even more....and they aren't thrilled with Trump anymore either.
Why do we know this? One red state...a cherry red state....has Trump at 1% above Biden in the polls and Graham losing to Harrison...and other polls with them in a dead heat tie.

So, for those of you looking at this...why in a state where Trump won by 14 points, is Graham in the political fight of his life?

we appreciate all of those donations...it made Graham cry like a baby...'They're killing me down here" 'they hate my guts.'
Yes, Lindsey, even the Conservatives hate your guts....and the Liberals and moderate Democrats hate you even more....and they aren't thrilled with Trump anymore either.
Why do we know this? One red state...a cherry red state....has Trump at 1% above Biden in the polls and Graham losing to Harrison...and other polls with them in a dead heat tie.

So, for those of you looking at this...why in a state where Trump won by 14 points, is Graham in the political fight of his life?

Trump won SC by 16% in 2016. Today 1% seperates the candidates. That alone is an alarming number, a huge erosion of support. Where exactly that erosion is taking place, i believe its the suburbs.

Trump won SC by 16% in 2016. Today 1% seperates the candidates. That alone is an alarming number, a huge erosion of support. Where exactly that erosion is taking place, i believe its the suburbs.
and some of it is the increased interest in voting by black and other minority South Carolinians.

The problem with Graham is that he is a 2-faced ass, and that caused his downfall.

Graham is one of the many former Republicans (now a Trumpist) who deserves to spend the rest of his life hiding in disgrace for turning his back on his life long colleague and friend (McCain) and on the welfare of the American people.

Eat poop, Lindsay!

Here is some poop to feed him: :poop:

Graham is even more Republican now than he used to be, thanks to John McCain's tragic death.

Back
Top Bottom