• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jacob Blake Sends Message From Hospital Bed

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Great words from a good man. Stay strong Mr. Blake.

Good man??????????????????????????????

WTF

The things people write on the internet.. God Bless you.

Well, one thing we know for sure...this "good man" won't be beating up women, breaking into their houses or stealing cars anymore.

ray_liotta.jpg

Well, one thing we know for sure...this "good man" won't be beating up women, breaking into their houses or stealing cars anymore.

Or...arrogantly (and foolishly) ignoring police instructions to submit to arrest. You know, fighting, walking away, opening his car and reaching for something (knife he claimed he had?) in the car.

On a positive note, perhaps this will have taught him he is not "invulnerable" just because protesters assert he should be. Hopefully that will put him on a better path in the future.

I like to think that BLM does NOT have the huge numbers of supporters that the media would have us believe.

I do think that more people WOULD support BLM's goals if it ever finds a young gentleman who actually deserves to be a role model, i.e., someone who has a good education, a good job, and no record of violent crime. Someone who really, really, really was mistreated by a rogue cop.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the young gentlemen to date, including Mr. Blake, fits the bill.

The people who lived at the house where he got shot called the police because he was threatening them. Please don't try to make a hero out of this pos just because he's black.

The people who lived at the house where he got shot called the police because he was threatening them. Please don't try to make a hero out of this pos just because he's black.

Any chance whites get to tear down a black man, they will do so without remorse. MLK Jr, Kaepernick, Frederick Douglass, the list goes on and on. Throw them in prison, denigrate their character, they have no bounds.

Any chance whites get to tear down a black man, they will do so without remorse. MLK Jr, Kaepernick, Frederick Douglass, the list goes on and on. Throw them in prison, denigrate their character, they have no bounds.

Psst.... black people commit crimes just like the rest of humanity. Is that to much of a stretch for you?

Psst.... black people commit crimes just like the rest of humanity. Is that to much of a stretch for you?

I thought we lived in America where a person is innocent until proven guilty?

Also, the cops said drop the knife. He clearly was not holding any knife.

I wish Mr. Blake well, he shouldn't be in that hospital now....I can only be thankful that he's still breathing and survived this senseless cop shooting. He and his family have been very calm though all of this, I give them all credit and hope Jacob can recover as best he can with his severe injuries.

I thought we lived in America where a person is innocent until proven guilty?

Also, the cops said drop the knife. He clearly was not holding any knife.

If I'm not mistaken, the cop asked him if he had any weapon in his possession. He answered honestly and mentioned the knife, which was under the floorboard of his car....not in his hand threatening anyone. These killer cops want to be judge, jury and executioner, they think innocent until proven guilty is just for white men. This is America, but you couldn't tell by these cops or the racist traitor in the white house.

Back
Top Bottom