• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

It's standard procedure.

They must be really worried that a paralyzed man will make a break for it.

Can't they set up something for him in a Hilton suite?

At least they gave him knife back, didn't they?

Can't they set up something for him in a Hilton suite?

At least they gave him knife back, didn't they?

You mean they didn’t confiscate his property?

They absolutely need to do that. I mean, he had a knife somewhere in his car! That’s just abominable.

Hopefully they can sell his kids into chattel slavery and recoup some of the costs for all the riots he caused by getting in the way of those bullets.

Even a paralyzed black man scares the **** out of these numbnuts. ��

Is he "handcuffed" to the bed or has the hospital had to restrain him?

You mean they didn’t confiscate his property?

They absolutely need to do that. I mean, he had a knife somewhere in his car! That’s just abominable.

Hopefully they can sell his kids into chattel slavery and recoup some of the costs for all the riots he caused by getting in the way of those bullets.

EVERYONE knows what ******s cops are too...

Also EVERYONE knows one black man armed with a knife, has MAD skills, is a match for any five white cops, They can usually with boomerang skills and lightning quickness, throw and take out all 5 before the guns could be drawn. It comes from the jungle heritage, my black friend told me. I have lots of black friends!:cool:

I bet the nurses do, too.

I bet you'd be scared of Jake if not for the cuffs and cops, and at least three guns at easy reach, no?

I know it’s a challenge for some, but reading the article is a good way to find things like that out.

The article really didn’t say. All it provided was what the dad says. I know it’s a challenge for some, but asking for clarification on exactly what type of restraints are being used is a good way to find out the actual facts instead of making assumptions.

The article really didn’t say. All it provided was what the dad says. I know it’s a challenge for some, but asking for clarification on exactly what type of restraints are being used is a good way to find out the actual facts instead of making assumptions.

True.

He’s black and you can’t trust him.

True.

He’s black and you can’t trust him.

I’m sure you feel that way, but for me race has nothing to do with it. Apparently you have been lucky enough to never have someone you love in a hospital, because if you had you would understand that emotions run high. Trying to get all the correct information goes against your jumping to conclusions approach, but you should try it sometime

I bet you'd be scared of Jake if not for the cuffs and cops, and at least three guns at easy reach, no?

You better not bet more than you can afford to lose...lol

You better not bet more than you can afford to lose...lol

That confirms my suspcions, pretty conclusively. Yep, I'm seldom wrong about these things.... :cool:

That confirms my suspcions, pretty conclusively. Yep, I'm seldom wrong about these things.... :cool:

You very seldom post anything that makes ****ing sense, or isn't a personal attack.

You very seldom post anything that makes ****ing sense, or isn't a personal attack.

How can I help it if MAGA™ guys like you are so soft?

Toughen up cupcake!

Back
Top Bottom