• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed, father says, despite being paralyzed after police sho

That is an absolutely vile, disgusting comment. What's wrong with you.

There is a warrant for his arrest for sexual assault

[h=1]Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed, father says, despite being paralyzed after police shot him in the back[/h]Kenosha: Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed, father says - Business Insider
A police officer in Kenosha, Wisconsin, left Jacob Blake paralyzed when he shot him multiple times in the back on Sunday. Now, according to Blake's father, the 29-year-old has been handcuffed to his hospital bed.

"He can't go anywhere," Blake's father, also named Jacob Blake, told the Chicago Sun-Times on Thursday. "Why do you have him cuffed to the bed?"

Andrew Yang, a former Democratic candidate for president, said he had also spoken with Blake's father, who visited his son on Wednesday. According to Yang, the son wept and asked, "Daddy, why did they shoot me so many times?"

"He has restraints on even though he can't move his legs," Yang said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three Kenosha police officers essentially took this man's life away from him. They stole his health, they stole his future. They robbed his 3 young boys of a father who could be a father, one that other children have. And now, they rob his dignity and add insult to his injuries. I will ask one more time, would he be chained (his father's description) to his hospital bed if he was a white man?

And Humble Pi arrives on the scene to stoke racial animosity in her never ending struggle to defeat Donald Trump.

I don't see the justification for having shot him. Yes, he should have obeyed the officers. That doesn't mean shooting is justified.

He was going for a knief during a confrontation with police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ****in God, what is wrong with you agenda driven fools?

There is a warrant for his arrest for sexual assault

Why would that matter? According to Humble Pi, he will be forever permanently paralyzed and can never ever use his dick again.
Shouldn't that be enough to erase his felony 3 sexual assault charges? To hell with the person he assaulted! The poor guy can't use his dick again.... to do this to another again:

Third degree sexual assault.
(a) Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
(b) Whoever has sexual contact in the manner described in sub. (5) (b) 2. or 3. with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.

Wisconsin Legislature: 940.225

Last edited:
He was going for a knief during a confrontation with police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ****in God, what is wrong with you agenda driven fools?

Have you been making sense lately or is it my imagination?

And Humble Pi arrives on the scene to stoke racial animosity in her never ending struggle to defeat Donald Trump.

And you and others will defend the cops for shooting an unarmed man in the back 7 times severing his spinal cord and crippling him for life.

yes charged by his girlfriend in a domestic dispute

Well she has nothing to worry about now. The cops robbed him of his dick dontcha know.

And you and others will defend the cops for shooting an unarmed man in the back 7 times severing his spinal cord and crippling him for life.

Once the Democratic Party announces the lie everyone should tell, many Democrats on this forum have a contest of who can post that lie more times than anyone else.

He had a knife in his hand. It is on the video. It has been shown on this forum. You KNOW he had a knife in his hand. But the Democratic Party has ordered you and other Democrats to post "unarmed man" non-stop - though you are supposed to say "unarmed BLACK man."

Claiming he was "unarmed" is a lie everything you and other Democrats post this.

Have you been making sense lately or is it my imagination?

I do what I see NO ONE else do here, think for themselves. People on the right scream I am a liberal, people on the left scream I am a Trumpet.

There are so few turly independent in thought types like myself.

Most everyone is just tribal.

He has an outstanding warrant for a class three sexual assault, and though he hasn't been charged with any new crimes yet, he did resist arrest, running to his car to 1) to try and escape or 2) to reach for his knife.

I don't know why LE chose to handcuff him in light that he is paralyzed. To me it seems silly.
I would say it simply is police procedure for the reasons I stated above in the beginning of my post.

Class 3 sexual assault is raping a child age 12 or younger.

Ive done no such thing. So much for your stupid theory.

Oh and you left out the skin color of the people involved. Im sure that was just an oversight on your part and not a reaction to me accusing you of intentionally stirring racial tensions.

Once the Democratic Party announces the lie everyone should tell, many Democrats on this forum have a contest of who can post that lie more times than anyone else.

He had a knife in his hand. It is on the video. It has been shown on this forum. You KNOW he had a knife in his hand. But the Democratic Party has ordered you and other Democrats to post "unarmed man" non-stop - though you are supposed to say "unarmed BLACK man."

Claiming he was "unarmed" is a lie everything you and other Democrats post this.

I don't know if he was armed or not but he went to the car and reached for the knife... wtf was the officer supposed to do? They had already tried to tase him.

I would not be defending the cop if the guy had not been reaching for a weapon.

Jesus Christ, the guy has a severed spinal cord and will never walk again. He's had several surgeries in a span of two days to remove most of his intestines, patch up gun shot wounds to his spleen, liver and kidneys. He's barely alert because he's on drugs for pain and probably has at least 4 IV's running.

A good reason why he should have listened to police commands rather than fight with the cops.

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. We have combat vets with missing limbs, blinded, never able to have a full life again who are heroes and who do deserve our sympathy, respect, and honor.

Screw this ghetto felon. Hope he is enjoying his "reward" for being a thug.

I do what I see NO ONE else do here, think for themselves. People on the right scream I am a liberal, people on the left scream I am a Trumpet.

There are so few turly independent in thought types like myself.

Most everyone is just tribal.

Fair enough :thumbs:

yes charged by his girlfriend in a domestic dispute

This is what your hero was charged with.... It's a bit more than a domestic dispute.
3) Third degree sexual assault.

(a) Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
(b) Whoever has sexual contact in the manner described in sub. (5) (b) 2. or 3. with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.

This is what your hero was charged with.... It's a bit more than a domestic dispute.
3) Third degree sexual assault.

Blake was never tried or convicted on those charges, and in August 2020, the Racine County Eye reported that the charges appear to have been dismissed at the urging of the prosecutor and no longer appear in public court records.

Five years ago, 21 year old Dylann Roof was arrested after shooting and killing seven people inside a Black church in North Carolina. When police arrested him after a seven hour manhunt .....did they shoot him in the back seven times? No. Instead, the cops put him in the squad car and drove to Burger King and bought him a hamburger because oh you know.... he was hungry because he only had time after murdering nine people to grab a bag of chips and some water at a gas station.

But there are few people here that understand or even give a **** about the profound hypocrisy of our justice system.

Cops bought Burger King for Dylann Roof following his arrest in Shelby, North Carolina - ABC7 Los Angeles

I guess it would be too much to expect you to understand that the cops who arrested Roof were different cops than the ones who arrested Blake. Some cops are just stupid or bad people. How does that translate to "hypocrisy in our justice system?"

Did you shed a single tear for Daniel Shaver, or do you have a poster of his killer over your bed because he helped even out the score?

I guess "hypocrisy" is just a word for people other than you.

Last edited:
Of course he is restrained, the guy is a criminal. Good grief.

He is NOT a criminal; he has never been convicted of any crime. He has a warrant based on a complaint his ex-girlfriend made last month.

When he is convicted of a crime, then he will be a criminal. Until then, he is not.

So you disagree with the dictionary? That's cute.

Back
Top Bottom