• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jacob Blake arrest warrant

EMNofSeattle

No Russian ever called me deplorable
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Man the jacobins sure pick real winners to destroy civilization over.

With a warrant for crimes like this it was never acceptable for the police to allow him to enter the car with those kids. Oh but he loved his kids so much that he penetrated their mother without her consent and beat her while drunk!

Look at this

2B2215C5-85C9-46E0-98C7-E4CF7E51A6C5.jpg
306B2A01-3B1A-42D6-A626-30F22EA7A3A2.jpg
390E46A1-D5C5-4319-AF01-108176395571.jpg
A9C97196-8087-4152-A828-D548FFED7B3B.jpg

You can try all this sophistry of “oh he didn’t deserve to get shot” yadda yadda too many actually good people suffer in this world for me to care.

Of course the people who lose their homes and businesses and the woman he beat and didgetally raped aren’t even people as far as the left is concerned. This criminal is the real victim because he finally faced real consequences for his actions

Last edited:

With a warrant for crimes like this it was never acceptable for the police to allow him to enter the car with those kids. Oh but he loved his kids so much that he penetrated their mother without her consent and beat her while drunk!

Look at this

View attachment 67292855
View attachment 67292856
View attachment 67292857
View attachment 67292858

You can try all this sophistry of “oh he didn’t deserve to get shot” yadda yadda too many actually good people suffer in this world for me to care.

Of course the people who lose their homes and businesses and the woman he beat and didgetally raped aren’t even people as far as the left is concerned. This criminal is the real victim because he finally faced real consequences for his actions

Problem is that this is rationalization after the fact

For all they knew he was a youth preacher.

Which is the whole problem in a nutshell.

You found something that justifies his death for you, so you don't have to care that he was shot seven times in the back.

Look at this

View attachment 67292855
View attachment 67292856
View attachment 67292857
View attachment 67292858

I still need to see what information I can find, over if this was a justified use of force, or not. But from the outlook of it from this point.

This Jacob guy, sure as hell wasn't any kind of person I'd want around my family.

Look at this

View attachment 67292855
View attachment 67292856
View attachment 67292857
View attachment 67292858

So the penalty for his crime is death without a trial?

I mean, ok he's not a great person, but shouldn't he at least get a trial, or does that right only apply to people you like?

Assuming the unsourced JPEGs you included are correct, the cops who shot him did not know this when they shot him, and it would have had no relevance to the situation had it did. Let's be honest, you were going to support this even if he had a clean record. There's no shooting of an unarmed black man by the cops you won't emphatically support.

The real question is why you always feel the need to smear and justify the killings of every black man shot by the police. Why don't you ever do this when white people are shot by the police?

Problem is that this is rationalization after the fact

For all they knew he was a youth preacher.

Which is the whole problem in a nutshell.

You found something that justifies his death for you, so you don't have to care that he was shot seven times in the back.

He was shot because he reached in a car after being told not to and after he was alteady tazed. He and he alone was the reason he got shot. Two more dead last night over this piece of ****. If you guys want to riot in the street over this POS and get shot have at it. Me, I'd rather follow the law enforcement officers commands and be a law abiding citizen than get shot 7 times and be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life. The root of all madness in our nation goes back to a leftist who simply cant learn how to act like a civil human being in our society. As I predicted, people will begin shooting back at rioters. Enjoy.

So the penalty for his crime is death without a trial?

I mean, ok he's not a great person, but shouldn't he at least get a trial, or does that right only apply to people you like?

No, being shot is not a penalty, it’s a reasonable use of force to secure the arrest of a violent non cooperative person.

And your wordsmith arguments are dumb anyway. When people like you make these dumb arguments all they hear is a political party sanctioning their Crimes.

If all of society refused to even listen to these people’s families after the and said “well that’s what happens when you don’t put your hands up” then police shootings would go down because dumb criminals would comply more

I still need to see what information I can find, over if this was a justified use of force, or not. But from the outlook of it from this point.

This Jacob guy, sure as hell wasn't any kind of person I'd want around my family.

Neither would I, but at what point does the Constitution make police judge, jury and executioner?

No, being shot is not a penalty, it’s a reasonable use of force to secure the arrest of a violent non cooperative person.

And your wordsmith arguments are dumb anyway. When people like you make these dumb arguments all they hear is a political party sanctioning their Crimes.

If all of society refused to even listen to these people’s families after the and said “well that’s what happens when you don’t put your hands up” then police shootings would go down because dumb criminals would comply more

All I hear is respecting the Constitution, which you do not.

He was shot because he reached in a car after being told not to and after he was alteady tazed. He and he alone was the reason he got shot. Two more dead last night over this piece of ****. If you guys want to riot in the street over this POS and get shot have at it. Me, I'd rather follow the law enforcement officers commands and be a law abiding citizen than get shot 7 times and be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life. The root of all madness in our nation goes back to a leftist who simply cant learn how to act like a civil human being in our society. As I predicted, people will begin shooting back at rioters. Enjoy.

You clearly haven't experienced the "lick the dirty boot" cops love so much.

Where they talk **** to you and demean you and detain you and put their hands on you. Because they can.

And you better be quiet and take it.

Lest you end up with a felony for assaulting a police officer you never rasise a hand to. Who's the judge gonna believe?

Assuming the unsourced JPEGs you included are correct, the cops who shot him did not know this when they shot him, and it would have had no relevance to the situation had it did. Let's be honest, you were going to support this even if he had a clean record. There's no shooting of an unarmed black man by the cops you won't emphatically support.

The real question is why you always feel the need to smear and justify the killings of every black man shot by the police. Why don't you ever do this when white people are shot by the police?

Lol pointing out someone’s criminal past and prospensity to violence is not a smear.

You people were more upset about Donald Trump joking about grabbing ***** then you seem to be at Blake actually grabbing one without consent, and then beating her, and then stealing her car and ATM card, and then stealing her money.

You have no idea that the officers didn’t know this. Prove they didn’t know. This guy had been arrested before for gun charges, he’s in the system. It’s more likely then not that they did know.
A dispatcher could’ve read it out to them, it’s on the computer, maybe an officer knew him or they guessed it was him from description. You have no way of knowing your first sentence

All I hear is respecting the Constitution, which you do not.

The constitution does not give you the right to commit didgetal rape, steal a car, a bank card, and beat your children’s mother while drunk. Can the crap

Nor by the way does it give people the right to riot and loot

And police abuse would go up.

Because exercising power is a heady buzz, one of those neurchemical mixes that people can become addicted to.

There is no check on the culture.

And that's the problem.

You would not be OK with this if your grandma had a bad day and didn't like how the cops were talking to her when she didn't do anything and just walked away from them and tried to get back in her car.

If it was an old white lady you'd be ****ting yourself. Even if it turned out she was a notorious cat kicker or something.

The constitution does not give you the right to commit didgetal rape, steal a car, a bank card, and beat your children’s mother while drunk. Can the crap

Nor by the way does it give people the right to riot and loot

But it does give you a right to due process.

You clearly haven't experienced the "lick the dirty boot" cops love so much.

Where they talk **** to you and demean you and detain you and put their hands on you. Because they can.

And you better be quiet and take it.

Lest you end up with a felony for assaulting a police officer you never rasise a hand to. Who's the judge gonna believe?

Yeah if I ever meet a cop like that which I never have because I'm a law abiding citizen I will always do exactly what they say. If I am treated poorly I woukd have my lawyer handle it...but your system is good too....get tazed, fight back and then get ahot in the back 7 times reaching into you car while your children watch you get paralyzed for life.

Also, none of these cops are "dirty". It was a valid shooting all day long. If you actually believed that black lives matter then you wouldnt be emboldening them to fight police as you just did. Thats the fastest way to get them killed and for what to satiate the leftist need for anarchy? How disgusting a level can leftists ooze down to? Two more dead last night...great job lefties. Great job...you'll win the election for sure!

And police abuse would go up.

Because exercising power is a heady buzz, one of those neurchemical mixes that people can become addicted to.

There is no check on the culture.

And that's the problem.

You would not be OK with this if your grandma had a bad day and didn't like how the cops were talking to her when she didn't do anything and just walked away from them and tried to get back in her car.

If it was an old white lady you'd be ****ting yourself. Even if it turned out she was a notorious cat kicker or something.

What if what if what if.

Not an argument. I’m not going down your sophistry street.

We’re discussing a violent military age male who is fighting with officers, refusing commands, and has extensive violent criminal history

Yeah if I ever meet a cop like that which I never have because I'm a law abiding citizen I will always do exactly what they say. If I am treated poorly I woukd have my lawyer handle it...but your system is good too....get tazed, fight back and then get ahot in the back 7 times reaching into you car while your children watch you get paralyzed for life.

Also, none of these cops are "dirty". It was a valid shooting all day long. If you actually believed that black lives matter then you wouldnt be emboldening them to fight police as you just did. Thats the fastest way to get them killed and for what to satiate the leftist need for anarchy? How disgusting a level can leftists ooze down to? Two more dead last night...great job lefties. Great job...you'll win the election for sure!

These liberals are so uneducated they don’t know that every reactionary anti crime law every passed in this country had full black support. But ivory tower liberals have no problem taking the cops out of black neighborhoods and letting honest working black people die at the hands of thugs. And Don Lemon literally said this.

The blacks will demand actual fascism within the decade if murder hits 70s levels

But it does give you a right to due process.

After arrest.

If you resist arrest then deadly force may need to be used so the arrest can be completed and you can get your due process.

You don't care.
Let me pretend to give my shocked face.

Lol pointing out someone’s criminal past and prospensity to violence is not a smear.

You people were more upset about Donald Trump joking about grabbing ***** then you seem to be at Blake actually grabbing one without consent, and then beating her, and then stealing her car and ATM card, and then stealing her money.

You have no idea that the officers didn’t know this. Prove they didn’t know. This guy had been arrested before for gun charges, he’s in the system. It’s more likely then not that they did know.
A dispatcher could’ve read it out to them, it’s on the computer, maybe an officer knew him or they guessed it was him from description. You have no way of knowing your first sentence

Of course it is a smear tactic, and worse a designed way for "conservatives" to justify someone being of less value than themselves.

It enables the continuance of this failed law enforcement mentality the right loves so much... someone being concerned for their kids after breaking up a domestic dispute means nothing when the police arrive... find the unarmed black guy and fire 7 times in his back with intent to kill.

Since he lived, settle for a lifetime of paralysis from the waist down and be sure to high five the officers for committing this guy to a wheelchair.

Oh, and smear him by any possible means.

If you were actually an American you would require professionalism and equal treatment from those who enforce our laws.

Jackboot bullyboy bull**** has no place in our society.

You should he ashamed for claiming its perfectly OK.

After arrest.

If you resist arrest then deadly force may need to be used so the arrest can be completed and you can get your due process.

What states allow deadly force for simple resisting arrest?

After arrest.

He wasn't resisting arrest though.

He was apparently trying to break up the fight between the women.

When the cops showed up he tried to leave so they could take over.

But he needed to obey and submit.

When he didn't he got shot for his trouble.

Not OK.

But as a monarchist you can't support habeus corpus, so you really shouldn't be talking about rights and stuff in the first place.

If you were actually an American you would require professionalism and equal treatment from those who enforce our laws.

Jackboot bullyboy bull**** has no place in our society.

You should he ashamed for claiming its perfectly OK.

Its not about being an American its just the difference between someone who is normal and someone who is a leftist. He was tazed, still didnt listen, he then reached into a car where he could have had a weapon. Its a valid shooting all day long. Police need to act for their safety as well as the public. He was shot because of his own poor decisions no one elses. I would have to ask why people like you are embildening minorities to fight the police knowing full well they will he ahot. Why don't black lives matter suddenly?

Back
Top Bottom