• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jacob Blake arrest warrant

Look at the pictures

1. Jacob Blake did not listen to what the cops was telling Jacob Blake to do!

2. Jacob Blake walked away from the cops told not to!

3. Jacxob Blake walked to his car get in to his car!

How should cops react differen't not knowing if he would pick up a weapon or not?

Why are dems victims and why are BLM supporting criminal acts?

Cop Who Shot Jacob Blake 7 Times Identified as Rusten Sheskey

It's not really. Unless the officers feared fir their lives at that moment, it doesn't matter.

Go ahead and arrest him if there’s a reason to, but his crimes do not amount to "shoot him multiple times."

Yeah, you know I think people with attitudes like yours should be banned from voting until you can think logically. This is not an issue of whether or not he deserve to be shot, it is an issue of he was a violent man the cops know he’s a violent man and he tried to do violent person stuff and they had to use a higher level of reasonable force to arrest him.

We have a criminal justice system in America. If you don't like it, Move to N. Korea. There, they get to kill people when they want.

Thanks for the information.

The poster asked for an instance of individuals reaching into cars for weapons.

As for the Blake shooting, video shows him resisting arrest, even after being tased, walking around the front of the vehicle, and then reaching into the vehicle.

Full stop.

I dont know anymore about the rest of the story and wont until the investigation is concluded. I havent offered an opinion as to whether or not the shooting here was or wasnt justified. Personally...I think the governor and anyone else that makes declarative statements on an incident without knowing the facts is a douchebag and the REAL problem.

I DO believe that there is a need for policy review. I think because of the nature of the job it is important cops are protected because they DO have to make split decisions where peoples lives are at risk at any moment. At the same time I dont think obvious incidents where police make bad decisions should be excused (specifically the Philando Castile shooting).

I also think the black American community should have a serious ****ing discussion about resisting arrest and fighting with cops.

THIS, without a doubt. Funny how whenever I see black activists appear on TV, they're never willing to have that conversation.

I wonder how many black people have died because they thought they could outrun or outfight the cops. One guy, I forget his name, was going to be pulled in for freaking violation of his alimony. He fought the cop to avoid being booked, and though I don't support the cop backshooting the man, the short-term thinking was extremely idiotic.

Blake is not dead. So, he will probably get his trial.

As for the shooting, I don't know the details. Was it justified? Don't know. And now two people that have been shot since.

And that's just a start. Businesses have been destroyed. Outside people have been bused in to riot. Do you even notice them screaming for "medics" when one of theirs gets hurt? Peaceful protest? Having "medics" on site? Yea, sure.

Street medics are very common in most protests. You dont know what you are talking about. This is fallacious.

Man the jacobins sure pick real winners to destroy civilization over.

With a warrant for crimes like this it was never acceptable for the police to allow him to enter the car with those kids. Oh but he loved his kids so much that he penetrated their mother without her consent and beat her while drunk!

Look at this

View attachment 67292855
View attachment 67292856
View attachment 67292857
View attachment 67292858

You can try all this sophistry of “oh he didn’t deserve to get shot” yadda yadda too many actually good people suffer in this world for me to care.

Of course the people who lose their homes and businesses and the woman he beat and didgetally raped aren’t even people as far as the left is concerned. This criminal is the real victim because he finally faced real consequences for his actions

Now put Kyle’s nasty little history out there

This man had a knife and was not shot 7 times. Amazing

Last edited:
Look at the pictures

1. Jacob Blake did not listen to what the cops was telling Jacob Blake to do!

2. Jacob Blake walked away from the cops told not to!

3. Jacxob Blake walked to his car get in to his car!

How should cops react differen't not knowing if he would pick up a weapon or not?

Why are dems victims and why are BLM supporting criminal acts?

Cop Who Shot Jacob Blake 7 Times Identified as Rusten Sheskey
So how many white men get shot in the back for not obeying the master

Yeah, you know I think people with attitudes like yours should be banned from voting until you can think logically. This is not an issue of whether or not he deserve to be shot, it is an issue of he was a violent man the cops know he’s a violent man and he tried to do violent person stuff and they had to use a higher level of reasonable force to arrest him.

They knew he was a violent man with serious warrants 3 minutes after arriving on the scene?

Man the jacobins sure pick real winners to destroy civilization over.

With a warrant for crimes like this it was never acceptable for the police to allow him to enter the car with those kids. Oh but he loved his kids so much that he penetrated their mother without her consent and beat her while drunk!

Look at this

View attachment 67292855
View attachment 67292856
View attachment 67292857
View attachment 67292858

You can try all this sophistry of “oh he didn’t deserve to get shot” yadda yadda too many actually good people suffer in this world for me to care.

Of course the people who lose their homes and businesses and the woman he beat and didgetally raped aren’t even people as far as the left is concerned. This criminal is the real victim because he finally faced real consequences for his actions

As far as Jacob goes it shouldn't matter who he is, the shooting was either justified or it wasn't. It appears to have been justified based on what I know.

I don't think people are upset because this guy got shot I think they're upset because police shoot people.

I think a lot of the times people don't understand the job police do they don't know because their sheltered they don't have to think about it. Chances are they'll never be in a struggle for their life against another person. Many police never are.

His history shouldn't matter no more than Jacobs.

Not sure what the video means it seemed like a completely different incident.

They knew he was a violent man with serious warrants 3 minutes after arriving on the scene?

YES, the warrant was read out to the cops by the dispatcher on the radio.

Catch up bro

Did he reach into a car that officers believe was stolen with potential child hostages inside?

Did he reach into a car that officers believe was stolen with potential child hostages inside?

Was the car stolen? Why would the police believe the car was stolen? Is it because he was black???

Last edited:
Extremely different circumstances. Blake was attempting to evade the police. And Rittenhouse was not.

Rittenhouse murdered two people. But the article I posted was not about Rittenhouse, it was about a black boy running down the street with a knife in hand that was shot to death

Rittenhouse murdered two people.
If you have information about this case and you're holding it back you are committing a crime.

If you don't you don't know anything more than anybody else. You are just jumping to conclusions.
But the article I posted was not about Rittenhouse, it was about a black boy running down the street with a knife in hand that was shot to death
I'm not familiar with that case. Doesn't seem to be like this one.

Last edited:
If you have information about this case and you're holding it back you are committing a crime.

If you don't you don't know anything more than anybody else. You are just jumping to conclusions.

Who?
Rittenhouse murdered two people. Read the article if you want to know who.

Blake did not deserve to be shot. If you are jumping to conclusions that he did, I want to know what you know that the rest of us don’t

Rittenhouse murdered two people.
You better get down to the courthouse and prove it. The justice system seems to think there needs to be more investigation.
Read the article if you want to know who.
Not interested. You brought it up it's part of your argument. If you can't be bothered to explain it's clearly immaterial.

Blake did not deserve to be shot.
your value judgements are your opinion. I don't find it that interesting argumentatively speaking.
If you are jumping to conclusions that he did, I want to know what you know that the rest of us don’t
You'll never hear me say anybody every deserved to be shot here. That's a value judgement and it's immaterial.

The question in my mind is whether it was justified. That remains to be determined.

Last edited:
You better get down to the courthouse and prove it. The justice system seems to think there needs to be more investigation. Not interested. You brought it up it's part of your argument. If you can't be bothered to explain it's clearly immaterial.

your value judgements are your opinion. I don't find it that interesting argumentatively speaking. You'll never hear me say anybody every deserved to be shot here. That's a value judgement and it's immaterial.

The question in my mind is whether it was justified. That remains to be determined.

Of course you are not interested. Truth hurts

Of course you are not interested. Truth hurts

You aren't interested. You didn't provide any information about it. You expect me to go read the article.

I'm not interested in making your argument for you. If you can't be bothered I can't be bothered.

If you don't care about what you're saying I definitely am not going to care about it.

Maybe you should find something else to do with your free time.

You aren't interested. You didn't provide any information about it. You expect me to go read the article.

I'm not interested in making your argument for you. If you can't be bothered I can't be bothered.

If you don't care about what you're saying I definitely am not going to care about it.

Maybe you should find something else to do with your free time.

You are not making an argument for me. You just have no argument. The just can’t justify your bs

You are not making an argument for me.
don't need to you claim somebody murdered somebody else prove it.
You just have no argument. The just can’t justify your bs
The idea that you have to have evidence to prove something is a BS? Really?

Each of the crimes in the OP would've got him less than 30 days in the county jail.

That's no reason to shoot him in the back seven times.

There were three cops there, and Jacob Blake isn't a big man. They could've wrestled him down and threw him in the back of the patrol car.

don't need to you claim somebody murdered somebody else prove it.

The idea that you have to have evidence to prove something is a BS? Really?

I really don’t know what your definition of murder is, but when some aims a gun at another person and shoots him dead, that is considered murder

Back
Top Bottom