• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fraud

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I wonder if this is a story you'll see on Fox News... Not likely...

Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fraud

In the midst of his 2012 GOP primary campaign for a Massachusetts state House seat, Jack Villamaino changed the party affiliation of nearly 300 people in his town of East Longmeadow. Days later, the same number of absentee ballot requests were dropped off at the town clerk’s office, a list that was almost a “name-for-name match” for those whose registration information Villamaino had altered.

Earlier this week, Villamaino pleaded guilty to felony charges of stealing ballots and changing the party affiliation of 280 Democrats during his campaign for state representative. A judge sentenced him to a year in jail, only four months of which he'll be forced to serve behind bars.

snip

Re: Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fra

Color me surprised....

Not.

Re: Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fra

Wait a minute, I thought there was no problem with voter fraud. :mrgreen:

No you've got it wrong. It's all Democrats. It's why Obama won, they all voted twice.

Voter Fraud
ACORN0
GOP280

:mrgreen:

So he's the one, eh? :2razz:

I wonder if this is a story you'll see on Fox News... Not likely...

Why would any network would cover such a minor, local story regardless of party affiliation?

Why would any network would cover such a minor, local story regardless of party affiliation?
Are you kidding? I am quite sure if it was a Democrat involved Fox News would cover it. They bought into all the phony propaganda James O'Keefe could supply them with.

Are you kidding? I am quite sure if it was a Democrat involved Fox News would cover it. They bought into all the phony propaganda James O'Keefe could supply them with.

At the very least if Fox didn't cover it, we'd have about 50 threads here about "Why isn't the lamestream media covering this?"

At the very least if Fox didn't cover it, we'd have about 50 threads here about "Why isn't the lamestream media covering this?"
Thanks for the Grim reminder.

Back
Top Bottom