• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IYO The best Beatles album

Which is the best Beatles album?

• Beatles for Sale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help!

• Yellow Submarine

• Let it Be

• Total voters

Juiposa

is totally not a robot.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What is the best Beatles album in your opinion?

The albums included will only be their original LP studio albums. So stuff like "Magical Mystery Tour" does not count.

Disclaimer: I've left our "Please, Please Me" and "With the Beatles" due to space in the poll (they're far from the best anyway)

Poll to follow.

My vote is for the White Album but Sgt. Peppers and Revolver are right up there.

Abbey Road made me a Beatles fan, I used to find them very boring. But Abbey Road changed that.

Abbey Road made me a Beatles fan, I used to find them very boring. But Abbey Road changed that.

Abbey Road ends with the two most appropriate songs ever picked to end an album. They fit the tone and style of a album and bring the entire thing to a cracking close.

I'd say Revolver one of the first albums I recall getting as a wee tot

Abbey Road without a doubt.

My first was Beatles for Sale and I still love that one, but there's something even more special about Hard Day's Night, with the movie and the explosion of Beatlemania and all that caused me to choose that. It's tough though, they were so talented and diverse that there many things to like about all of their albums.

Didn't care for the Beatles much, a few songs I liked, but not more than 6 or so, Rubber Soul or Revolver would be their best imho, more for historical reasons.

i can't pick a favorite. it keeps changing.

Back
Top Bottom