• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Date

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Down with black teen agers:

The Prosecution legal team has dumped the case to the Defense......more than likely on purpose.

I don't know the first thing about law and I could have made a case for a man disregarding instructions by a 911 operator not to follow a drug addict with a hoodie on, a suspicious looking 17 year old MF A Hole punk who always got away with his skittles...getting shot in the heart by a cop wannabe who had been working out and studying martial arts for two years. He had been applying for a cop position and a "ride-a-long" for years.

Last edited:
Re: I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Dat

Brilliant analysis there for sure. Political pressure is not a good substitue for solid evidence though. ;)

Re: I've Watched Everything About The Zimmerman Trial Which Has Been Televised To Dat

Brilliant analysis there for sure. Political pressure is not a good substitue for solid evidence though. ;)

LOL....opinions are like A Holes. Everybody's got one.

Right now I will bet you that if the jury doesn't find Zimmerman at least guilty of manslaughter the **** will hit the fan. George is between a rock and a hard place. If they send him up he's a dead man and if they turn him loose he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Right now I will bet you that if the jury doesn't find Zimmerman at least guilty of manslaughter the **** will hit the fan. George is between a rock and a hard place. If they send him up he's a dead man and if they turn him loose he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

This is the result of the media making the enitre case about "racial profiling" and not the right of a concerned citizen to make an honest mistake. Was TM "suspicious"? Maybe, simply as a new face wandering in the neighborhood. Does GZ have any history of reporting only young, black males as suspicious? If so then he is surely guilty of being an idiot, yet still not legally entitled to receive a good old ass whooping by a private citizen - that is a crime no matter what color you are.

What the media largely left out is just what GZ should do when he was attacked, had his nose broken, was knocked to the ground, mounted and continued to be beaten. They side step that pesky, little issue (the actual facts of the case) by, basically, justifying TM's attack as a proper reaction to being improperly (yet not illegally) followed by a "creep ass cracker" - essentially saying that mere undue attention warrants fear and thus immediate violence, yet actual violence cannot be met with deadly force.

:rofl

I figure if OJ can get away with murder anything is possible.

Guilty or not, I have yet to meet a black person in my circle of friends, or a black news commentator that has not already tried and convicted GZ in their own minds.

The jury will decide. I do think there is more than a buttload of "shadow of doubt," however. They will either acquit or be a hung jury.

But, then again, most of America that watched the OJ trial thought that he was surely headed to the pen.

Oh well, we shall soon find out. I'm like, either way, meh...

I don't know the first thing about law and I could have made a case for a man disregarding instructions by a 911 operator not to follow a drug addict with a hoodie on, a suspicious looking 17 year old MF A Hole punk who always got away with his skittles...getting shot in the heart by a cop wannabe who had been working out and studying martial arts for two years. He had been applying for a cop position and a "ride-a-long" for years.
:doh
No you couldn't, because you are misrepresenting the evidence, and there was nothing illegal about those activities.

Down with black teen agers:

The Prosecution legal team has dumped the case to the Defense......more than likely on purpose.

First....learn, the evidence

The state fails to prove its case and a not guilty verdict is returned then justice is done.

Suck it up and move on

First....learn, the evidence

The state fails to prove its case and a not guilty verdict is returned then justice is done.

Suck it up and move on

and if a guilty verdict is delivered?

and if a guilty verdict is delivered?

Then justice is also done

You, suck it up and you also move on

No, riots or general mayhem need to come in play

I'm sure Zimmerman will pick to live in a right to carry state which has a stand your ground law.

Considering that the Obama's DOJ has refused to prosecute the Black Panthers who issued a cash reward to anyone who murders Zimmerman, Zimmerman will always be in fear of his life and under the law will be able to use deadly force any time he fears for his life.

Scuttlebutt is, lawyers all over America are already booking flights for Florida knowing that Zimmerman will be acquitted and there will be all kinds of civil lawsuits filed against all of those who violated Zimmermans civil rights by trying and convicting him before charges were ever filed. MSNBC/NBC will probably be the first. The Hollywood left who have deep pockets like Spike Lee will be sued. The Black Caucus in Congress will be sued. I hope they go after the Black Panthers welfare money and Obama phones.

This is the result of the media making the enitre case about "racial profiling" and not the right of a concerned citizen to make an honest mistake. Was TM "suspicious"? Maybe, simply as a new face wandering in the neighborhood. Does GZ have any history of reporting only young, black males as suspicious? If so then he is surely guilty of being an idiot, yet still not legally entitled to receive a good old ass whooping by a private citizen - that is a crime no matter what color you are.

What the media largely left out is just what GZ should do when he was attacked, had his nose broken, was knocked to the ground, mounted and continued to be beaten. They side step that pesky, little issue (the actual facts of the case) by, basically, justifying TM's attack as a proper reaction to being improperly (yet not illegally) followed by a "creep ass cracker" - essentially saying that mere undue attention warrants fear and thus immediate violence, yet actual violence cannot be met with deadly force.

The idea that George Zimmerman, a proven cop wannabe who started a neighborhood watch group....of which he was in charge, who had applied for a job on the police force and had taken college courses to prepare, not to mention studying martial arts for two years, is legally entitled to go against instructions from a 911 dispatcher, pursue and kill a 17 year old just because he couldn't possibly accept that some kid might be able to whip his ass in a fist fight is insane I don't give a damn how many people fabricate excuses for him. Have you ever watched the nearly mortal ass whippings the MMA contenders take? So far I haven't seen the first one pull a knife or gun.

The idea that George Zimmerman, a proven cop wannabe who started a neighborhood watch group....of which he was in charge, who had applied for a job on the police force and had taken college courses to prepare, not to mention studying martial arts for two years, is legally entitled to go against instructions from a 911 dispatcher, pursue and kill a 17 year old just because he couldn't possibly accept that some kid might be able to whip his ass in a fist fight is insane I don't give a damn how many people fabricate excuses for him. Have you ever watched the nearly mortal ass whippings the MMA contenders take? So far I haven't seen the first one pull a knife or gun.

You now attempt to equate walking in public to entering a MMA contest? Since many of us are not up for that, and no chance to "tap out" (have the official end the match) exists when some kid unilaterally decides to start that MMA match, we may elect to carry a firearm. A key difference between MMA and walking in your neighborhood is the mutual consent to enter that "fist fight" or to accept "near mortal ass whippings". Rarely will thugs (bullies?), on the street, elect to start a fight in which they are not confident that they can win.

You now attempt to equate walking in public to entering a MMA contest? Since many of us are not up for that, and no chance to "tap out" (have the official end the match) exists when some kid unilaterally decides to start that MMA match, we may elect to carry a firearm. A key difference between MMA and walking in your neighborhood is the mutual consent to enter that "fist fight" or to accept "near mortal ass whippings". Rarely will thugs (bullies?), on the street, elect to start a fight in which they are not confident that they can win.

You don't get it do you? Treyvon Martin was visiting his dad and his fiancée. They lived there. He was not somewhere that he had no business. He was talking on his cell phone and an idiot cop wannabe ignored instructions from a police 911 operator, pursued and killed him. Treyvon's biggest crime........walking in the dark and rain while returning from an early evening walk to the local convenient store to buy candy and a drink. I hope your kids never have to encounter an asshole like Zimmerman.

You don't get it do you? Treyvon Martin was visiting his dad and his fiancée. They lived there. He was not somewhere that he had no business. He was talking on his cell phone and an idiot cop wannabe ignored instructions from a police 911 operator, pursued and killed him. Treyvon's biggest crime........walking in the dark and rain while returning from an early evening walk to the local convenient store to buy candy and a drink. I hope your kids never have to encounter an asshole like Zimmerman.

No sir, you don't get it. One is not submitting to street justice, or entering an MMA contest, by walking about in his own neighborhood. What crime do you allege that GZ commited prior to the shooting? What gives TM the right to walk about doing as he pleases, yet not GZ? Was GZ mistaken about TM's initial behavior, yes. Was TM mistaken about deciding to use "street justice" on a "creepy ass cracker", yes. Was GZ not entitled to defend himself when violently attacked, no. You do not bring Skittles and an attitude to gunfight twice.

No sir, you don't get it. One is not submitting to street justice, or entering an MMA contest, by walking about in his own neighborhood. What crime do you allege that GZ commited prior to the shooting? What gives TM the right to walk about doing as he pleases, yet not GZ? Was GZ mistaken about TM's initial behavior, yes. Was TM mistaken about deciding to use "street justice" on a "creepy ass cracker", yes. Was GZ not entitled to defend himself when violently attacked, no. You do not bring Skittles and an attitude to gunfight twice.

Walking about??

Yeah....call it anything you like but after that 911 operator told him not to follow the kid he ignored him, said "these A Hole Punks Always Get Away" and then entered into a confrontation with the kid. Like I said.... A man with a semi automatic hand gun with one in the chamber and seven more in the magazine confronting an unarmed youngster isn't what I call a fair fight.

Walking in the rain is not a suspicious activity.

Looking into homes is, and then standing around in the rain looking about aimlessly after doing so is.

Thank you. What did GZ do (besides walking in the rain) to cause TM to attack him? ;)

Looking into homes is, and then standing around in the rain looking about aimlessly after doing so is.

That's a later embellishment. George didn't tell NEN that George was committing any crime... Peeping into houses is a crime. You simply cannot face that TM was walking home from the store and talking on his cell.

Thank you. What did GZ do (besides walking in the rain) to cause TM to attack him? ;)

Don't you know? GZ followed TM in his car and then got out and followed him on foot.

I figure if OJ can get away with murder anything is possible.

Guilty or not, I have yet to meet a black person in my circle of friends, or a black news commentator that has not already tried and convicted GZ in their own minds.

The jury will decide. I do think there is more than a buttload of "shadow of doubt," however. They will either acquit or be a hung jury.

But, then again, most of America that watched the OJ trial thought that he was surely headed to the pen.

Oh well, we shall soon find out. I'm like, either way, meh...

As far is OJ is concerned, I watched a great deal of that trial every day and argued about it at the office and bet several people that OJ would be acquitted because the state not only didn't prove their case, they had incredibly incompetent witnesses and crime scene "professionals" almost all of whom should have been fired after the trial. In some respects, the same can be said for this trial.

But the extra problem here, for the prosecution, is that they really have no case and certainly no case to convict on second degree murder and even manslaughter would be a large stretch at this point. In OJ, they had the evidence to convict and incompetence killed all chance at justice. Here, the only just verdict is an acquittal because there is no case and the murder charges should never have been laid.

That's a later embellishment. George didn't tell NEN that George was committing any crime... Peeping into houses is a crime. You simply cannot face that TM was walking home from the store and talking on his cell.
No it is not sharon.
It is what happened.

Don't you know? GZ followed TM in his car and then got out and followed him on foot.

Ah, GZ's driving in the rain, prior to his walking in the rain set TM off. It is a good thing that nobody else got out of their car and walked toward TM, as they might have been beaten to death.

You nailed it. Racial bigotry in the south is alive and well. In all the red states a dark skinned individual is looked upon with suspicion from the get-go. Why not.....the sons of the confederacy continue to drive around with guns in their trucks, smacking that chewing "baccky" while flying the confederate flag.

Back
Top Bottom