• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I've Niow Dropped All the So-Called Precautions of COVID Pushed By the Media.

That is a very dangerous lie to tell.

Nope. It's the truth. Neither my wife nor I have ever given a thought to getting AIDS. We know we are immune because of our devout Catholic lifestyle.

"God spares the righteous from worry".

That's exactly what AIDS is. That's a disease of choice. If you never have sex outside hetero marriage, you'll never get it.

What sex outside of marriage did babies born with AIDS have?

The president has a delicate line to walk. Trump is balancing it perfectly.

He is supporting the doctors who you say are perpetrating a fraud/hoax. Is he complicit or an idiot? Those are your only choices.

Not if neither party has ever had sex outside marriage and don't do stupid stuff with drugs. That's why devout Christians are AIDS proof. God's justice.

But what about the babies? Your tongue seems conveniently tied on that one. Is it God's justice is to kill innocent babies or make them pay for the sins of the parents?

If you think India is a free country, you're drunk.

lolol

List of countries by economic freedom - Wikipedia

You're right. This is too easy.

Getting tired of losing to the Catholic guy?

There are other factors to "freedom" than "How easy is it to make piles of money?".

You might want to take a look at World Population Review's "Freest Countries 2020" which considers other things than "How easy is it to make piles of money?".

On the other hand, I am sure that you will take the position that the authors of both the list that you linked to and the one that I linked to were lying in their teeth because "Evrewunknoz that the US is Number 1 in freedom." - right?

When you say "Herd immunity is real." you are quite correct.

Once a sufficient number of the "herd members" have contracted the disease and died off, the remainder has developed "herd immunity". <SARC>Obviously the fastest way to develop "herd immunity" is to ensure that the maximum number of "herd members" contract the disease in the shortest possible time so that the "die off" can be accomplished as efficiently as possible</SARC>.

Low death rates, HIGH recovery rates. That is the science of this virus. You are buying into the fear and panic that the media intended. They love you.

Low death rates, HIGH recovery rates. That is the science of this virus. You are buying into the fear and panic that the media intended. They love you.

Like trump?

I have also posted the two doctors who are part of a major testing center in CA and definitely not chiropractors. They describe their years of both training and practice.

Also see this doctor.

Thank you for posting.

I am done with Trump and politics. It's all corrupt. I don't want Biden and I don't want Trump. I am out. That's all I have to say when the name Trump is mentioned.

So anarchy then. Lol

So anarchy then. Lol

There won't be anarchy. Plenty of people still believe in our political system. I did. But no more. It's all corrupt. I'll let yawl duke it out and I will accept the consequences. I live a quiet life and no matter who is in power, that is not going to change.

The next time I emerge from my hermitage to vote, it will be for a female of integrity, very intelligent, politically savvy, FOR the people, who will work her ass off to get things done. Until then, I will sit this carnival out.

And in the spirit of this thread, I shall mention COVID-19.

That's exactly what AIDS is. That's a disease of choice. If you never have sex outside hetero marriage, you'll never get it.

What fun is that?

Of course, you could have an blood transfusion outside of hetero marriage. I’ve also heard that if you wear a condom while exchanging needles, you’re ok.

There won't be anarchy. Plenty of people still believe in our political system. I did. But no more. It's all corrupt. I'll let yawl duke it out and I will accept the consequences. I live a quiet life and no matter who is in power, that is not going to change.

The next time I emerge from my hermitage to vote, it will be for a female of integrity, very intelligent, politically savvy, FOR the people, who will work her ass off to get things done. Until then, I will sit this carnival out.

And in the spirit of this thread, I shall mention COVID-19.

I sort of agree with you. Very very little politics affect me personally. I am retired and well off. I only argue politics for fun....nothing will really change. They are all corrupt. A good person in politics is a needle in a haystack

I have stopped staying in, stopped wearing gloves. I never wore masks. I don't wear disposable gloves anymore when I pump gas or go into stores, and I quit spraying bacteria killer whenever I get back in my car after leaving a store. I did all these things until a few days ago. Although I always suspected this virus panic incitement was a fraud. I have now determined 100% it is.

A couple of things have really influenced my decision lately:

1) The strident opposition by the media and Democrats to any attempt to re-open businesses in states with GOP governors (while giving the Democrat Colorado governor a pass.)
2) The barely-covered revelation by researchers that likely MILLIONS of Americans have had COVID and were unaware, because in most people, symptoms are non-existent.
3) The barely-covered revelation that nearly all the non-elderly COVID deaths have been extremely obese people.
4) The admitted manipulation of COVID death cause reporting by government officials.
5) In this information age, STILL a lack of consistent basic information on this virus.
6) It's April 25, and as yet I STILL do not know of anyone personally who has had the virus, nor do my wife, nor do my kids. I STILL have never heard of a single conservative with COVID, except for Rand Paul, who despite a damaged lung, did not comment on any difficulty. Conversely, I personally knew six people who had H1N1, including a friend of a friend in his 30s who died from it.
7) The silly dishonest "Lysol" attack against Trump on something he never said. I think THAT was the last straw. That, to me, shows what this is REALLY about.

So that's it. I'm not young, but I am in great shape, and actively getting out and going to stores is how I am protesting.

Let's hope your selfish behavior doesn't get anyone killed, including yourself, and loved ones, who have no say in your irresponsible, self-serving, behavior.

I go to the store to buy food. You do it as a protest. You are one strange dude.

I tried on-line grocery shopping last week, just for ****s and grins. AWESOME!!!!!!

I went to their website and started filling my cart. They have it all divided up, meat and seafood, frozen, dairy/eggs, deli, beer/wine, etc.

Got what I wanted, picked a time to pick-up (1-hour window), paid.

The next day went to the store found the pick-up area. Called their number, she asked me what lane I was in, I told her. About 5 minutes later she came out with a cart with my order, loaded it all in my truck (I never got out). I said Thanks and was on my way.

Can't beat it. :clap:

Oh dear god. How can I make this sink in. I'll try capitals; THERE IS NOBODY IN THOSE 300 SEASONAL HOMES SO NOBODY IS BEING DEPRIVED OF WATER. Got that? smfh.
I'm not the idiot here mate. The idiot is he who can't ****ing read.

Dear god...you don't understand people can't go into their homes because their water is shut off. Yeah dude...yeah you are.

Dear god...you don't understand people can't go into their homes because their water is shut off. Yeah dude...yeah you are.

Their SECOND homes.

Oh the horror!!!!

Just perusing this thread and your reply struck me as to what a society does in order to control the masses and it has been done now for many centuries. It is through the use of FEAR. The major religions have used this tactic for over 2000 years with great success in order to keep the sheep in line. With this use of fear, they have gotten millions to believe a man sacrificed himself to himself to save humanity and that all known laws of physics were violated for that man to rise from the dead. Not only that but everything written by humans was inspired by an invisible God. Under normal circumstances NO ONE would believe a story such as that but throw in FEAR and you get hundreds of millions to believe it. The FEAR is instilled by convincing people that if they DON'T believe you, they are going to be eternally tortured when they die.

I was a Christian and an altar boy and believed because of FEAR. Even at 10, the story seemed ridiculously implausible but I/we had to believe or else...we would go to hell and what I noticed in decades of debates with leftists is that the FEAR card is almost always tossed out when they cannot otherwise get someone to believe them and their "facts" are just not there. And, when someone like Mashmont tosses a bunch of facts at them that they cannot challenge effectively out comes the ole FEAR card, because that is ALWAYS the "trump" card to be played when you don't have reason and rationality and cannot refute what the nonbeliever is telling you.

Your statement to him is even worse because not only can you play the FEAR card against him, you can also control him by saying his actions are going to kill YOU or your family and you will not have that. This says, "Hey buddy. I couldn't control you with the fear card which usually works so now I am going to control you by accusing you of possibly killing me or my family, so you need to stay the eff home!"

Fear and resentment have been principal tools of conseravative political marketing for decades.

Fear of black people, Mexicans, anything foreign, educated or sophisticated. Fear that they are losing ground, because they have been, very slowly.

Who sells this fear?

The people who are taking the money, and telling the common man to fear and resent those whom they think are below them (or wish they were).

That’s who Fox News works for. That’s who Rush Limbaugh lives among.

One of the great ironies of this crisis, is that inverts the fear paradigm.

Normally, it’s the reactionary right that buys the fear mongering. They’re the ones who rushed out to buy generators for Y2K, and stocked up on duct tape. (I suspect that a lot of these chest thumpers here present have closets full of toilet paper).

But now, we have all the normal people taking note, while the normally fearful reactionary crowd goes around blowing their horns, and yelling the they’re not going to respect the pubic safety.

Last edited:
Fear and resentment have been principal tools of conseravative political marketing for decades.

Fear of black people, Mexicans, anything foreign, educated or sophisticated. Fear that they are losing ground, because they have been, very slowly.

Who sells this fear?

The people who are taking the money, and telling the common man to fear and resent those whom they think are below them (or wish they were).

That’s who Fox News works for. That’s who Rush Limbaugh lives among.

One of the great ironies of this crisis, is that inverts the fear paradigm.

Normally, it’s the reactionary right that buys the fear mongering. They’re the ones who rushed out to buy generators for Y2K, and stocked up on duct tape. (I suspect that a lot of these chest thumpers here present have closets full of toilet paper).

But now, we have all the normal people taking note, while the normally fearful reactionary crowd goes around blowing their horns, and yelling the they’re not going to respect the pubic safety.

It's the left who are purveyors of fear to control the masses. That's what the leftist MSM did.

Back
Top Bottom