• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I've figured EVERYTHING out!

Blah

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Bush administration has been playing a huge trick on us all!!!!!!

9/11, Iraq, The War on Terror, Harriet Myers, The Leak Case. It was all planned. And there is more!

George W. Bush wants people to hate him! Why????????!??!?!?!

Because Bush actually owns the company that sells all of the anti Bush bumper stickers, t-shirts, buttons, and sex tapes! He is personally cashing in while wasting all of america's money! What a jerk face. Lets impeach him.

Dood...don't bogart that joint, my friend....pass it over to me!:mrgreen:

Blah said:

9/11, Iraq, The War on Terror, Harriet Myers, The Leak Case. It was all planned. And there is more!

Because Bush actually owns the company that sells all of the anti Bush bumper stickers, t-shirts, buttons, and sex tapes! He is personally cashing in while wasting all of america's money! What a jerk face. Lets impeach him.

That is a good one!

Blah said:

Well...with any luck, he wont run THIS venture into the ground.....heh

I think you are all on crack and that all this bush admin. faking everything crap is fake. after all would you rather have a Heinz Weiner like John Kerry leading the war in Iraq? No, because democrats never do anything during war, people like bush can take action in a war, and juggle other big things like losing the city of indecent exposer! :smash:

surftide said:
I think you are all on crack and that all this bush admin. faking everything crap is fake. after all would you rather have a Heinz Weiner like John Kerry leading the war in Iraq? No, because democrats never do anything during war, people like bush can take action in a war, and juggle other big things like losing the city of indecent exposer! :smash:

You idiot, Did you even see Kerry's debate's. We wouldn't have a war in Iraq if he was president. Our troops would be home, and we could take care of the things that matter here, such as the hurricanes...Bush is the biggest deuche in the history of our country. How can you support a man that wants to rule the world?

ok, well...you still havent argued the fact theat democrats never do anything during war, and if karry was in charge we would be out of iraq and not have goten any oil out of it!!! (and oil is what fuels this glorius conservitive world! f*****):respekt:

surftide said:
ok, well...you still havent argued the fact theat democrats never do anything during war, and if karry was in charge we would be out of iraq and not have goten any oil out of it!!! (and oil is what fuels this glorius conservitive world! f*****):respekt:

Where are you going with this...war is not good for anyone PERIOD! We haven't gotten any oil from this war anyway. Have you noticed our gas prices? If we were getting oil, do you think our gas prices would go up? You must be George Bush's son, if all you can think about is oil. Have you been informed on the indictments that have been brought upon Cheaney, and Rumsfeld, that they lied to the American people for their reasons to go to war. Iraq never had weapons of mass destruction, they were never given weapons from other countries!! That is why congress gave them the okay to go to Iraq. And now 2500 Americans are dead because of it! Would you like to explain to 2500 families that their loved ones died because we didn't tell the American people about the real reasons we went there? I sure wouldn't. Why do you think Bush is coming up with all this flu vacination crap. To steer the American people away from the real issues! What will it take for you people to realize that he is a bad person?? He does not have the best interest of Americans at heart!!

Blah - that's hilarious.

It reminds me of this other conspiracy theory as to who is vandalizing the local road signs - the sign company of course!

GeorgeDumbyaBush said:
You idiot, Did you even see Kerry's debate's. We wouldn't have a war in Iraq if he was president. Our troops would be home, and we could take care of the things that matter here, such as the hurricanes...Bush is the biggest deuche in the history of our country. How can you support a man that wants to rule the world?

I'm not really sure if this is still a joke or we're starting to get serious here, but do you really think that there would be no war if Kerry was president in 2000? Look at what he was saying from the late 90s to late 2003.

Connecticutter said:
Blah - that's hilarious.

It reminds me of this other conspiracy theory as to who is vandalizing the local road signs - the sign company of course!

I'm not really sure if this is still a joke or we're starting to get serious here, but do you really think that there would be no war if Kerry was president in 2000? Look at what he was saying from the late 90s to late 2003.

If Kerry was president things wouldnt be different. America has gone way too far in their new direction to let a silly election get in the way. Things like WACO, the Oklahoma City Bombing, TWA 800 and 9/11 happen with no questioning in the government. Honest government officials come out, lose their jobs, and get harrassed by America for trying to do the right thing

People are just so stupid that its become pointless for me to argue about 911 anymore. A basic understanding in gravity, science, and common sense would show that 19 hijackers werent able to pull off these attacks without at least some assistance from our government.

As for all of the people who continue to deny our governments involvement in 9/11 after being presented with evidence, I give up on you and can only hope that for the live you are living and continuing to let others live you suffer terrible and serious consequences. Let the bombs go off in your buildings. Let the planes crash into your homes.

Its simple:
Towers fell at free fall speed, which can only occur if the floor below gave out before the floor above came into contact with it. Simply, it can only happen with explosives.

Multiple War Games were being played on 9/11. The government acknowledges this. One was so similar to 9/11 that NORAD was rendered defenseless. They had at one point over 20 blips on the screen of hijacked airliner, and didnt know which ones were real, or part of the games, which were planned and authorized by Richard Cheney.

Building 7 fell the same way although it was 355 feet from the closest tower. It is impossible that a few fires on a few floors could cause every floor to give out on the same time.

Without any help how did the hijackers locate the Pentagon and WTC from above the clouds? Especially the flight 77 pilot.

Why was their no wreckage that belonged to flight 77 at the crash site.

Why did bts.gov (bureau of transportation) not list Flights 11 or 77 as scheduled to fly on 9/11 until 2 days ago. Yes, they changed it two days ago, I have it backed up on my hard drive, and so do many others.

The biggest question is, if the government had no involvement, why have they done so much to cover it up????

It is fact that the official report has lies in it. It is fact that stories have been changed, news footage censored, honest people fired from their jobs for stating opinions. Where has America gone?

Last edited:
Connecticutter said:
Blah - that's hilarious.

thank you!

GeorgeDumbyaBush said:
Where are you going with this...war is not good for anyone PERIOD! We haven't gotten any oil from this war anyway. Have you noticed our gas prices? If we were getting oil, do you think our gas prices would go up? You must be George Bush's son, if all you can think about is oil. Have you been informed on the indictments that have been brought upon Cheaney, and Rumsfeld, that they lied to the American people for their reasons to go to war. Iraq never had weapons of mass destruction, they were never given weapons from other countries!! That is why congress gave them the okay to go to Iraq. And now 2500 Americans are dead because of it! Would you like to explain to 2500 families that their loved ones died because we didn't tell the American people about the real reasons we went there? I sure wouldn't. Why do you think Bush is coming up with all this flu vacination crap. To steer the American people away from the real issues! What will it take for you people to realize that he is a bad person?? He does not have the best interest of Americans at heart!!

Oh, I've got a reason for the gas prices,Bush is stashing it all away for his plan to conquer the world!And Bush is acually Hitler who has discovered the secret to immortality, and has the best make up artist in the world at his disposal!

Blah said:
If Kerry was president things wouldnt be different. America has gone way too far in their new direction to let a silly election get in the way. Things like WACO, the Oklahoma City Bombing, TWA 800 and 9/11 happen with no questioning in the government. Honest government officials come out, lose their jobs, and get harrassed by America for trying to do the right thing

People are just so stupid that its become pointless for me to argue about 911 anymore. A basic understanding in gravity, science, and common sense would show that 19 hijackers werent able to pull off these attacks without at least some assistance from our government.

As for all of the people who continue to deny our governments involvement in 9/11 after being presented with evidence, I give up on you and can only hope that for the live you are living and continuing to let others live you suffer terrible and serious consequences. Let the bombs go off in your buildings. Let the planes crash into your homes.

Its simple:
Towers fell at free fall speed, which can only occur if the floor below gave out before the floor above came into contact with it. Simply, it can only happen with explosives.

Multiple War Games were being played on 9/11. The government acknowledges this. One was so similar to 9/11 that NORAD was rendered defenseless. They had at one point over 20 blips on the screen of hijacked airliner, and didnt know which ones were real, or part of the games, which were planned and authorized by Richard Cheney.

Building 7 fell the same way although it was 355 feet from the closest tower. It is impossible that a few fires on a few floors could cause every floor to give out on the same time.

Without any help how did the hijackers locate the Pentagon and WTC from above the clouds? Especially the flight 77 pilot.

Why was their no wreckage that belonged to flight 77 at the crash site.

Why did bts.gov (bureau of transportation) not list Flights 11 or 77 as scheduled to fly on 9/11 until 2 days ago. Yes, they changed it two days ago, I have it backed up on my hard drive, and so do many others.

The biggest question is, if the government had no involvement, why have they done so much to cover it up????

It is fact that the official report has lies in it. It is fact that stories have been changed, news footage censored, honest people fired from their jobs for stating opinions. Where has America gone?

Has it occured to any of you that perhaps the cover ups are all because of the fact that our government is guilty of the largest example of criminal neglect in history? They had warning eight years earlier!

a true revelation

Bush's Ballsy and stupid. he could never plan such a complex operation - no, i think what we're dealing with here is a rogue CIA operation, along the lines of Area 51 but with not as much bullshit and more precision - their target - of course, PERSONAL oil stashes - why the hell go to such a great deal of trouble in organizing the war games, and planting saddam in the bunker, if just to give all the gains up?
oh, still waters run deep, and this water's non-existant its so shallow a steal. which explains all the motion. shortly after afghanistan comes iraq, so as to cover up the initial plan and divert public attention. creating panics, so as to keep eyes away.
and who owns a weather control device? the CIA. that then explains Katrina off the Florida keys - and its erratic but highly INTELLIGENT behaviour. and thats not just it.
immediately prior to the arrival of troops in afghanistan, black ops were led into the caves of mount cypro by a local informant, and in these caves, they came into possession of a map. a map as it were, detailing an underwater mediterranean cave network running through Greece to as far as Thessalonica, where it is known to be located, a treasure trove so large that it fills 40 caverns, unlit, but brightened by ne'r ending musk lamps cast in silver and bronze - musk lamps with no flame, or electricity, but lightened by the guardian spirits of this cave. this treasure trove, origionally consisted of golden religious artefacts looted of Jerusalem by the Knights Templar in the hundred years between the first and fourth crusades and has expanded to the point where it now contains the golden sarcophigus of Peter Abelard, and at least two dozen pieces of the origional cross - encased in a mixture of sterling silver and bronze so as to preserve them. in it, is also contained the remains of the cow kept to feed moses during his years of non-biblical deeds, although these remains have now almost completely decayed.
however, it is also known, in old pirate yore, as the cave of the damned witch - and it is said that the heretical organization which is the knights templar cursed the caves with the spirit of isus - trapping the ancient egyption god with incantation, and ceremony, for thousands of years, and that she is responsible for leading treasure-seekers into the busom of the golden enclave where she unleashes four treasure guardians. one, from the city of Sardus, crafted of stone, and of four generations making (120 yrs), upon whom when one gazes the heart ceases to beat. the second, ethereal - of spiritual origin, and believed to be the spirit of the god of war - mars - who tears the man apart using spontanious combustion - and who's chamber must be traversed and is so large, that from an army of 10,000 running through at sprint pace, only 2 will survive in the best of times. the third - a silver pear-tree, in whose presence men weep uncontrollably, and the fourth, isus herself from who there is no escape of death under any circumstance. if all four of these guardians' areas are traversed, one reaches an altar, whereupon with the correct incantations one can remove the curse, and opens up a stairway made of the finest ivory, with sterling silver hand-rails, leading into a non-descript central building in Thessalonica. most likely an aged library, or abandoned factory.
this is the reason for the troubles of the middle east recently, and americas involvement in a "war or terror" and "operation iraqi freedom". black gold has never been as tempting as...gold gold.

btw mt. cypro is in Kandahar region, and the undersea cave network - i dont know where that begins, somewhere close to Sparta, and leads along the same as the road to Athens, then North to Thessalonica.

surftide said:

*sob* That was beautiful...

Blah said:

This can't be true. If Bush owned the companies they'd be bankrupt like his awl cumpooknees, then a corrupt banking firm that is a front for Saudi money would buy the company at a kajillion times its real value.

Back
Top Bottom