• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I've Been Communicating With Roger Stone For The Past year

In November of 2017, I began corresponding with Roger Stone about narrating a short animated piece that covered the history of Hillary Clinton. The animation is part of a series I created called “The Sandbox Weekly”, which consists of topical headlines from the point of view of kids, and drawn with crayons. I had been avoiding anything political since there seems to be no shortage of political news, but if I wanted to be topical with my series, politics were unavoidable.

I decided to go the Clinton route and thought “Who better to narrate and be a part of this episode than Roger Stone himself?” I reached out to his people with a rough idea of the episode, not expecting a response. A week after emailing, he responded and asked to see a script. I sent him a basic script in the vein of a bedtime story, as if he were talking to children about everything Clinton.

He quickly sent two different audio versions of his take on the script. Months passed, and I continued animating and receiving more audio from Mr. Stone. I eventually found myself throwing in a few visual jabs at Trump as the tone and subject matter called for it. The idea of taking shots at Trump while listening to Roger tell his story became more intriguing. I began requesting audio that wasn’t exactly directed at Clinton, but more about how politicians are generally inclined to lies and corruption. To my excitement, and surprise, Roger continued sending me what I needed.

So, am I wrong? What would you do in my situation?

Jerome, you aren't going to have access to DP in jail. Well perhaps a different type of DP. :mrgreen:

That's pretty funny but this isn't Jerome.
I can tell you he's legit, though.

Yeah it does appear to be real, and I don't think Jerome is smart enough to put together something this elaborate and to act like a different person just to stay in contact with stone...or is he???? :cool:

Yeah it does appear to be real, and I don't think Jerome is smart enough to put together something this elaborate and to act like a different person just to stay in contact with stone...or is he???? :cool:

I cannot elaborate without getting in trouble, but I know for a fact that this is a legit industry guy.

Back
Top Bottom