• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivan's Insane Asylum

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In the time that I've been on this site there have been some people here that just seem a bit off there rocker. No I'm not talking about Billo. I mean guys like jimmy jack. The guy you know will get banned with in a week. I've been thinking about this idea for some time now... I miss those guys. What if there was a place for them? I mean a real place they can be heard? Maybe a forum were all there threads can be seen or maybe a place were they can post with out fear of imminent Banning? I not talking about the basement... It should be moded. Just a place were serious radical ideas can be expressed. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Ivan the Terrible:
In the time that I've been on this site there have been some people here that just seem a bit off there rocker. No I'm not talking about Billo. I mean guys like jimmy jack. The guy you know will get banned with in a week. I've been thinking about this idea for some time now... I miss those guys. What if there was a place for them? I mean a real place they can be heard? Maybe a forum were all there threads can be seen or maybe a place were they can post with out fear of imminent Banning? I not talking about the basement... It should be moded. Just a place were serious radical ideas can be expressed. What do you guys think?
I suggested a forum similar to that where, instead of being banned, they would get dumped into a forum where there only link to the outside world would be through me. I called it, "Billo Island!"

We are listening - elaborate.

I thought the basement fit the needs for that. Why should the basement be modded?

vauge said:

I thought the basement fit the needs for that. Why should the basement be modded?

Maybe Teacher could create a subforum called "The Padded Cell". :)

vauge said:

I think he meant that this "envisioned" forum should be modded.

Ive been saying this since I don't know how long....instead of banning people, we ban them....to a special forum. Be it billo island or something else, a forum that they are limited to, and can flame, spam, and ramble to their hearts content in, while we can poke our heads in from time to time and laugh.

unmodded.

Back
Top Bottom