• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Used Private Email Server for Government Business.

You're not doing anything to prove me wrong, you know that right?

Prove you wrong? hehe...I didn't say you were wrong. Just that the irony of you calling out the left for, how did you put it, a "willful dishonest show of ignorance", while supporting Donald J. Trump, the grand wizard of willful ignorance, could feed the world, if you could eat irony rather than just chuckle at it. ;)

Political discourse in America is getting to be much like peace in the Middle East - the quickest way to find out who's got their head up their ass is to see who claims innocence while blaming the other side...irrespective of what side they are on.

The email investigation is not over. Like Mueller's unending probe of Trump, the congressional probe of Hillary's emails is not over. Maybe Adam Schitt and crooked pals can save the day for the crooks in Congress and tribal Obamanites in the Justice Department when they take crooked control of the investigation committees. Sort of like the murder of JFK let so many crooked politicians off the hook in ongoing investigations of their day.

I have a new chant for Trumpets. "Lock them up". If they are to have any credibility (which of course they don't have) either chant lock them up or SHUT UP.

You quoted Comey's words attempting to make some point or another. Did you read the quote or just blast away obliviously?

Really, partisan tripe. "Lock her up" has been the ridiculous partisan tome since Donald and his Rally Gutter Trash. If the shoe fits wear it. String them both up, Hillary and Ivanka for the same offense of using personal servers to conduct Government business. Either string them both up or SHUT UP Trumpists.

I quoted Comey's words and linked them in response to independentusa's statement "The problem is that it was determined that Hillary's server had never been hacked", which is obviously untrue according to Comey.

Unfortunately that doesn't apply to politics, to the detriment of the country.

It applies if you make the effort. I refuse to be sucked into the primitive fight fire with fire argument that some Democrats are making lately. Its probably easier for me to resist such influence given that I do not believe in political parties.

I have a new chant for Trumpets. "Lock them up". If they are to have any credibility (which of course they don't have) either chant lock them up or SHUT UP.

Remember this guy who led that chant at the Republican National Convention right?

Here's an update from yesterday.

Michael Flynn’s sentencing just got locked into place

In a deliciously timed bit of irony, just hours before the probation officer for Michael Flynn was set to file his pre-sentencing report, Ivanka Trump suddenly found herself embroiled in a private email scandal of her own. Flynn was the guy who started the “Lock Her Up” chant, demanding that Hillary Clinton be falsely imprisoned over her emails. Now it’s Flynn who’s beating a path to a prison cell.

As required, Michael Flynn’s probation officer did indeed file his report today. And as per policy, the contents of that report are being kept under seal for now. But the key detail here is that the documentation does confirm that Flynn’s sentencing hearing is locked into place for December 18th. The timing here is important within the context of Mueller’s other ongoing efforts.​

:lol:

Remember this guy who led that chant at the Republican National Convention right?

Here's an update from yesterday.

Michael Flynn’s sentencing just got locked into place

In a deliciously timed bit of irony, just hours before the probation officer for Michael Flynn was set to file his pre-sentencing report, Ivanka Trump suddenly found herself embroiled in a private email scandal of her own. Flynn was the guy who started the “Lock Her Up” chant, demanding that Hillary Clinton be falsely imprisoned over her emails. Now it’s Flynn who’s beating a path to a prison cell.

As required, Michael Flynn’s probation officer did indeed file his report today. And as per policy, the contents of that report are being kept under seal for now. But the key detail here is that the documentation does confirm that Flynn’s sentencing hearing is locked into place for December 18th. The timing here is important within the context of Mueller’s other ongoing efforts.​

:lol:

IIRC, Trump barely even knew the guy!

Democrats: Impeach, slander, falsely accuse, assault or whatever necessary to put republicans down before they can investigate democrat corruption.

Democrats: Impeach, slander, falsely accuse, assault or whatever necessary to put republicans down before they can investigate democrat corruption.

Yet it's republican asshats going to prison. All while republicans control everything.

Must be that DEEEEEEeep STAAAAAAaaaaaate. :lol:

Prove you wrong? hehe...I didn't say you were wrong. Just that the irony of you calling out the left for, how did you put it, a "willful dishonest show of ignorance", while supporting Donald J. Trump, the grand wizard of willful ignorance, could feed the world, if you could eat irony rather than just chuckle at it. ;)

Political discourse in America is getting to be much like peace in the Middle East - the quickest way to find out who's got their head up their ass is to see who claims innocence while blaming the other side...irrespective of what side they are on.

That would be a correct statement, where it not for the majority of times I've had the unpleasant virtue of dealing with posters on the left. That willful dishonesty and ignorance is all that is usually leveled in my direction. No evidence, or citations when it is requested and repeated attacks on my character despite how much in a cordial way I treat them.

That would be a correct statement, where it not for the majority of times I've had the unpleasant virtue of dealing with posters on the left. That willful dishonesty and ignorance is all that is usually leveled in my direction. No evidence, or citations when it is requested and repeated attacks on my character despite how much in a cordial way I treat them.

Meh...it is a problem on both sides. If only folks were as perfect as you and me, right bud? ;)

Only one thing to do here, and we all know what it is. Lock her up!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...vernment-business_us_5bf34be4e4b01909c8089a47

Gowdy threw it out there for Pogy Bait. He knew the media and the TDS'er will take it and run with it. Now the media is forced to either ignore it, or face a side by side comparison of Hillary's e mail "issue" with Ivanka's. The media cannot investigate Ivank's e mails without including Hillary.

Thanks to all you TDS'er for falling for the dumbest trick in the book! BOHICA!

Gowdy threw it out there for Pogy Bait. He knew the media and the TDS'er will take it and run with it. Now the media is forced to either ignore it, or face a side by side comparison of Hillary's e mail "issue" with Ivanka's. The media cannot investigate Ivank's e mails without including Hillary.

Thanks to all you TDS'er for falling for the dumbest trick in the book! BOHICA!

Clinton was already investigated.

Ivanka Trump - not so.

Awww :violin:mrgreen:

Are the wiberal bullies mean to you?

When sources are cited, it's "fake news" or "junk science". Plenty of "willful dishonesty and ignorance" on the right. Of course a lot of that is reuired to even believe TRump is a "sucessful businesman".:lamo

If you think you have heard the last of Clinton crimes, you are mistaken.

I have no doubt as long as there is a right wing Republican alive, you are correct.

But as I said, Clinton was already investigated. Ivanka has not been. It is her turn in the barrel to echo something Roger Stone once said.

If you think you have heard the last of Clinton crimes, you are mistaken.

LOL, I'm sure we haven't. Deflecting to imaginary issues is the Trump base's goto strategy.

Last edited:
HRC's compromising of email systems from the IG report;

“the FBI ... successfully determined classified information was improperly stored and transmitted on Clinton’s email server, and classified information was compromised by unauthorized individuals, to include foreign governments or intelligence services, via cyber intrusion or other means”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...story,amp.html

And when your done with that go to this PBS link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...on-email-probe

And download the pdf file containing the entire 500 page IG report and bring yourselves up to speed.

HRC's compromising of email systems from the IG report;

“the FBI ... successfully determined classified information was improperly stored and transmitted on Clinton’s email server, and classified information was compromised by unauthorized individuals, to include foreign governments or intelligence services, via cyber intrusion or other means”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...story,amp.html

And when your done with that go to this PBS link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...on-email-probe

And download the pdf file containing the entire 500 page IG report and bring yourselves up to speed.

You seem like you’ve spent a lot of time and effort on this.

You must be absolutely outraged that Ivanka and Jared were also using a private server for business and I bet you started many threads demanding investigation to determine how much info was classified.

Amirite?

Or was the outrage..... selective?

You must be absolutely outraged that Ivanka and Jared were also using a private server for business and I bet you started many threads demanding investigation to determine how much info was classified.

Amirite?

I've seen nowhere that a private server was used, just a private account.

Allow me to say once again, if the Kushner's sent/received classified information and or failed to archive emails according to the Federal Records Act or the Presidential Records Act they should be held to account.

Amirite?

BTW, would you care to comment on HRC's system being hacked or are you only interested in whataboutism ??

I've seen nowhere that a private server was used, just a private account.

Allow me to say once again, if the Kushner's sent/received classified information and or failed to archive emails according to the Federal Records Act or the Presidential Records Act they should be held to account.

Yes. It was a private domain ijkushner.com

Seems like instead of rehashing 500 page reports on Clinton, you would have at least a passing familiarity with the current story.

Must be your incredible outrage causing you not to think straight.

I’m looking forward to hearing you beat this story into the ground over the next year.

BTW, would you care to comment on HRC's system being hacked or are you only interested in whataboutism ??

I don’t really care to comment, but it sure looks like there’s no evidence of hacking.

In fact, the evidence of hacking is equivalent to the evidence in Ivankas server.

You must be apoplectic.

Back
Top Bottom