• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Used Private Email Server for Government Business.

It wasn't the using a private server that should of landed Hillary in jail. It was using that unsecured server to send classified information. If Ivanka sent classified information then I agree she should be locked up. If no classified information was sent then she derserves less of a punishment than Hillary received over her handling of classified documents

I saw this.

Won't matter.

If one intends to wage war against possibly confused swing voters, facts and logic may have a role. But if someone has accepted the absurd willfull and dishonest show of ignorance required by Trumpism, one is not susceptible to such sinful things.

I saw this.

Won't matter.

If one intends to wage war against possibly confused swing voters, facts and logic may have a role. But if someone has accepted the absurd willfull and dishonest show of ignorance required by Trumpism, one is not susceptible to such sinful things.

It most likely wont matter, seeing as we don't even know if she actually broke a law here. People jumping the gun, high on their own stupidity and not realizing that they should look into things before bleating out.

Also, someone with even a slight liberal lean just mentioning "willful dishonest show of ignorance". Is a flavor of irony, magnitudes greater than I previously thought possible.

It wasn't the using a private server that should of landed Hillary in jail. It was using that unsecured server to send classified information. If Ivanka sent classified information then I agree she should be locked up. If no classified information was sent then she derserves less of a punishment than Hillary received over her handling of classified documents

Should her father go to jail for disclosing top secret info to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister, or for using an unsecured cell phone to discuss classified material?

Ah...thats documents that were "not" classified when Hillary sent them.

Actually we have heard way too much of the lock her up nonsense. It was never an issue. Never should have been an issue. It was simply more Trump rally gutter trash.

That said, it certainly will take the starch out of the "lets prosecute Hillary" nonsense.

Trump using cellphones that are not secured is an issue and if Ivanka sent classified documents known to be classified, that is an issue.

It most likely wont matter, seeing as we don't even know if she actually broke a law here. People jumping the gun, high on their own stupidity and not realizing that they should look into things before bleating out.

Also, someone with even a slight liberal lean just mentioning "willful dishonest show of ignorance". Is a flavor of irony, magnitudes greater than I previously thought possible.

Oh, homie... I think that irony you were sensing was prophetic. It saw into the future to where you typed the bolded...hehe...

source--one insider...:roll:

source--one insider...:roll:

And when the White House inevitably doesn't deny it, what will you slide your position to?

After what happened with HRC, Ivanka Trump should know better. There is no excuse for this.

That said, the “lock her up” chants are as pathetic now as they were then.

Did NOT set up and use a PRIVATE SERVER on her home;

Did NOT send CLASSIFIED DATA over an unsecured email;

Did NOT DESTROY ANY EMAILS, MUCH LESS SUBPOENAED ONES...

Try again leftists...

What matters is what is in the emails, not where they were sent from.

You don’t know if none of the emails were classified.

It appears some of the emails were indeed destroyed, as determined by her lawyer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/us/politics/ivanka-trump-emails.html

I figured someone would find it necessary to vomit a word salad at me.

So, congratulations, but it does absolutely nothing to cover up the massive hypocrisy of Team Trump and Trump supporters. SEVEN+ investigations allegedly into Benghazi but really for political purposes regarding Hillary's emails. Endless bleating on DP. And then when it comes out Ivanka was just as careless about emails, we get the dishonest hair-splitting, denials and misdirections, attacks on others. And as always, the dishonest hair-splitting, denials and misdirections, attacks on others are regurgitations of what Team Trump told you to say.

But yeah.....do run your mouth about my lean.

:roll:

Whoa.

I heard this is a very serious offense.

She claims not to have known the rules, but even as stupid as she probably is, I know she was at the RNC convention when her dad was nominated, and it was pretty clear to everyone that setting up a seperate domain (hers and Jareds is ijtfamily.com) and sending government emails that may be classified or certainly sensitive is an offense that justifies total outrage and calls for jailing the offender before judgement is sent.

LOCK HER UP!

LOL

Secretary of State Ivanka violated a dozen federal laws about handling classified government secrets over her private email account? No, she did no such thing. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, did violate federal laws by using her own server to handle government business and government secrets.

The investigation concluded otherwise.

Which is to say no punishment;)

Should her father go to jail for disclosing top secret info to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister, or for using an unsecured cell phone to discuss classified material?

Unfortunately a precedent has been set for accepting government officials using unsecured devices to send communications. It predates Hillary and Trump and will go on after they are gone until we.finally have had enough.

The investigation concluded otherwise.

No it didn't. they nailed hillary's rear end to the wall they had classified material and above top secret information being sent.
you people and your revisionist memory.

what kept her from a court date was Comey changing the law which he didn't have the power to do.

The material HRC sent was not classified when she sent it. It was retroactively classified.

Lesson to learn: Don't do it. You don't know what will be retroactively classified and Ivanka should have known just from Hillary's experience that she cannot under any circumstances know how this will play out as to classified documents. Neither her nor her lawyer know where that stands. In other words no matter how you slice it, it should not be done. Hillary should not have done it and Ivanka having watched Hillary pilloried for it should have known better.

It has to be in her basement! And if it were in her basement, it has to be in the same corner that Hillary put hers in or it's COMPLETELY different situation.

Back
Top Bottom