• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Used Private Email Server for Government Business.

You shouldn't wonder, my first post describing HRC's email compromise had the links and you quoted it.

Also I ask you for a link substantiating the ijkushner.com, you have yet the comply.

Oddly, despite you having read hundreds of pages about the Clinton server, and being outraged about it for years... you have such little interest in the possible exposure of classified information you won’t even bother to google the phrase I gave you.

I guess you only get outraged when things are spoon fed to you.

That’s a good follower. Very useful.

Oddly, despite you having read hundreds of pages about the Clinton server, and being outraged about it for years... you have such little interest in the possible exposure of classified information you won’t even bother to google the phrase I gave you.

Seriously ?? You required links from me, which I had already provided and now you criticize me for asking for a link.

How disingenuous of you.

*you have such little interest in the possible exposure of classified information*

Actually you know nothing of the sort. I've already stated if the Kushner's sent or received classified information and or failed to preserve emails according to the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act they should be held to account.

The hypocrisy is really the big problem. A big ado was made about Hillary using a private server but now both Trump and Ivanka are doing exactly the same and there is no way to know if any classified information is being relayed or not. You would think that having made such a big deal regarding Hillary that neither Trump nor Ivanka would venture to do anything close to it, but no, they have. It is the height of Hypocrisy.

You once again prove you have 0 clue what you are talking about. I have already stated that is they broke the law then they should be held accountable,
however you have to prove intent remember? That is the level you have to prove that they intended to break the law not that they did, or are you going
be a hypocrite now as well?

In Trump's case, it is even worse because it has been proven already that China and Russia are listening to Trump through his private phone that has no White House security attached.

It was also proven later that her emails were intercepted and or hacked by those same countries. so what is your argument now?

We should now all start to say "Lock him and her up".

Did he send classified data and did he intend to do it?
lets see how hypocritical you are.

You once again prove you have 0 clue what you are talking about. I have already stated that is they broke the law then they should be held accountable,
however you have to prove intent remember? That is the level you have to prove that they intended to break the law not that they did, or are you going
be a hypocrite now as well?

It was also proven later that her emails were intercepted and or hacked by those same countries. so what is your argument now?

Did he send classified data and did he intend to do it?
lets see how hypocritical you are.

There is only one way to respond to your post.

2 wrongs do not make 1 right. The idea that Hillary did it is no excuse for Trump and Ivanka doing it, especially if they made such a big deal of it.

In addition, you have no way to tell whether Trump and Ivanka sent classified information. The reality in Trump's case is that he is talking to his best friends and confidants on the cellular phone that has no protection to his best friends. In addition, he thinks he is Superman and nothing bad can happen to him (idiotic), so it is entirely possible that he has talked classified information on that phone. Our intelligence says that without a doubt, China and Russia are listening on that phone and Trump just is too lazy (sloth) to make a change because he has all his contacts on that phone and it would take too much work to change to a protected phone.

Talking about being a hypocrite, you certainly "take the cake".

She used the GOVERMENT SERVER, and NO CLASSIFIED DATA.

Stop the lyingass bull**** trying to cover for the crimes Hillary was allowed to get away with by the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ.

There is only one way to respond to your post.

2 wrongs do not make 1 right. The idea that Hillary did it is no excuse for Trump and Ivanka doing it, especially if they made such a big deal of it.

No this is a co-out argument because you had 0 clue on what you were talking about.

In addition, you have no way to tell whether Trump and Ivanka sent classified information. The reality in Trump's case is that he is talking to his best friends and confidants on the cellular phone that has no protection to his best friends. In addition, he thinks he is Superman and nothing bad can happen to him (idiotic), so it is entirely possible that he has talked classified information on that phone. Our intelligence says that without a doubt, China and Russia are listening on that phone and Trump just is too lazy (sloth) to make a change because he has all his contacts on that phone and it would take too much work to change to a protected phone.

Actually they do the same thing they did with clinton they can search the emails. pretty simple isn't it.

Talking about being a hypocrite, you certainly "take the cake".
Your projecting because you attempted a failed argument and no have no ground to stand on.

Nor can you support your previous argument.

Last edited:
DELIBERATELY TRYING TO HIDE IT, on a PERSONAL, UNSECURED SERVER, (instead of the government server) , w/CLASSIFIED DATA?

Didn't think so.

And she's still MORE ACCOMPLISHED and FAR MORE BEAUTFUL than either the Clinton's or Obama's daughter(s) will EVER BE.

Yaaaawnwnnnn...

Really hot, too, according to her daddy.

Really hot, too, according to her daddy.

Oh look...perversion from the DP left. What else is new?

Care to ADDRESS YOUR BULL**** OP?

Cannot ADDRESS THE FACTS, so START THE BULL****, as usual.

Lameass weak....as always.

Meh...it is a problem on both sides. If only folks were as perfect as you and me, right bud? ;)

No one is perfect, so I would simply agree to the idea that we try to be.

While I will point out that there are obviously members of both camps, left & right, that are equally fictitious in mind. I've seen a growing number pouring out from the left over the last two years. Even though many of them may just be movement leeches, anchoring themselves to the moniker of the left. It holds the same weight of those that are on the right, that are just as extreme in their ideologies.

In the end we all know our own monsters.

Awww :violin:mrgreen:

Are the wiberal bullies mean to you?

When sources are cited, it's "fake news" or "junk science". Plenty of "willful dishonesty and ignorance" on the right. Of course a lot of that is reuired to even believe TRump is a "sucessful businesman".:lamo

Junk science? Coming from a side that throughout the last few years. We've seen postulate that gender is a spectrum with nearly no upper limit. That air conditioning is sexist, not to mention the existence of a patriarchal system that oppresses women and enforces some form of wage gap between the sexes.

Fake news as well being no real issue on my end. I check sources and weigh the information compared to what is being reported. But that doesn't stop people on the left, especially main stream media sources from pushing these same agenda without checking their sources. Which is one of the reasons why outlets like CNN earned that title in the first place.

But thanks for at least revealing your true colors. Honesty is always a rather refreshing thing to encounter, no matter the lean.

No one is perfect, so I would simply agree to the idea that we try to be.

While I will point out that there are obviously members of both camps, left & right, that are equally fictitious in mind. I've seen a growing number pouring out from the left over the last two years. Even though many of them may just be movement leeches, anchoring themselves to the moniker of the left. It holds the same weight of those that are on the right, that are just as extreme in their ideologies.

In the end we all know our own monsters.

My friend, with respect...we are often blind to our own side, while having 40/40 vision when scrutinizing the other's. I can easily say the same about the RW nutjobs coming out of the woodwork in the last two years. I think it is safe to say that the time to point left or right is over, and it's time to acknowledge the general lunacy going on at the moment.

My friend, with respect...we are often blind to our own side, while having 40/40 vision when scrutinizing the other's. I can easily say the same about the RW nutjobs coming out of the woodwork in the last two years. I think it is safe to say that the time to point left or right is over, and it's time to acknowledge the general lunacy going on at the moment.

Yes, in that you are correct. Though the right wing, by a majority, recognize the lunacy that comes form their side and denounces it. While the left are, for some strange reason, more willing to either defend, or outright ignore it.

Yes, in that you are correct. Though the right wing, by a majority, recognize the lunacy that comes form their side and denounces it. While the left are, for some strange reason, more willing to either defend, or outright ignore it.

Does that sound like the conversation we are having?

That's a LIE; she used a private email address ON THE GOVERNMENT SERVER.

Oh, my God. Is that like revealing a national security top secret to the Russian foreign minister IN A GOVERNMENT OVAL OFFICE?

Does that sound like the conversation we are having?

No, I'm just pointing out something that has been on the rise for some time now. I'm not saying that all members of the left side are like this, because we have seen those on the left come out in response to more than just a small amount of the lunacy we've seen. Only for them to be ostracized, or be pushed to the bottom of the pile for some reason.

Only one thing to do here, and we all know what it is. Lock her up!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...vernment-business_us_5bf34be4e4b01909c8089a47
So you changed the title and are lying about this email. She didn't use a private server. The only thing I'll agree on is that all official email needs to be sent on a govt system. But don't even try to compare this to Hillary, who really used a private server, delete 30,000 emails, bleach-bit the server, and put classified data on it.

Sent from Hillary's private email server.

Back
Top Bottom