• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Used Private Email Server for Government Business.

That's probably the intellectually dishonest intent behind that post and that kind of post.

Really, all it's down to these days is throwing an unsupported factual assertion wrapped in aggressive-sounding word salads at "liberals", then patting oneself on the back for having won something.

Sorry Mr Person, but Comey's words;

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

have a direct meaning, that they don't know if it was hacked or not, not that it was determined it wasn't hacked.

Perhaps Trumps "Princess" is above US law.

Perhaps, but know HRC is.

If it's determined IK sent classified information via her private email then she should be held to account, regardless of HRC's incompetence.

The investigation concluded otherwise.

Congress is not even finished investigating the Hillary email scandal. James Comey declared Hillary guilty be also stepped out of bounds and declared she should not be prosecuted for breaking the laws she broke.

They were marked classified. what part of that don't you understand?
the classified markings were in the emails.

no history revisionism is saying that she didn't when it is clear that she did and the evidence is right there in front of your face, but
i didn't expect you to be honest. your done have a nice day. your argument has been proven false.

The hypocrisy is really the big problem. A big ado was made about Hillary using a private server but now both Trump and Ivanka are doing exactly the same and there is no way to know if any classified information is being relayed or not. You would think that having made such a big deal regarding Hillary that neither Trump nor Ivanka would venture to do anything close to it, but no, they have. It is the height of Hypocrisy.

In Trump's case, it is even worse because it has been proven already that China and Russia are listening to Trump through his private phone that has no White House security attached.

We should now all start to say "Lock him and her up".

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/trump-phone-china-russia/index.html

Congress is not even finished investigating the Hillary email scandal. James Comey declared Hillary guilty be also stepped out of bounds and declared she should not be prosecuted for breaking the laws she broke.

You've had over seven investigations that pretended to be about Benghazi but are about her emails. I can understand why you'd want them to keep it going as long as possible. I can also understand why every last one of you pretends that Ivanka's careless use of private emails is magically different because of facts that have nothing to do with carelessness.

And finally, I'm fully aware that no matter how things shake you, you will still claim Hillary is the Devil and that Trump was on a meany-head librul cross.

So basically there is no evidence that Hillary's server had ever been hacked, YES? YOu are making a statement that it had been hacked but have no evidence and noether does anyone else. From what i read the people who were keeping her server from being hacked said it had never been, so again you are proving it has been by saying there is no proof that it not been hacked?

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

have a direct meaning, that they don't know if it was hacked or not, not that it was determined it wasn't hacked.

It's as if you're trying to invite a personal comment.....

Bottom line: you have no sane reason to suggest it was hacked if you do not have evidence it was hacked. Period. End of story. But you're going to keep saying it because that's really you're only way to deflect from what a complete and utter embarassment your horse proved to be, right down to the revelation that Ivanka was careless about emails too. That just has to be different. It has to be because God forbid you find yourself in a position where saying "oops" is the hones thing to do.

That's politics these days: say anything, no matter how dishonest and stupid, if you think it might *get* a liberal.

:shrug:

Which some folks turn immediately into "lock her up". Thanks for playing.

It's as if you're trying to invite a personal comment.....

Bottom line: you have no sane reason to suggest it was hacked if you do not have evidence it was hacked. Period. End of story. But you're going to keep saying it because that's really you're only way to deflect from what a complete and utter embarassment your horse proved to be, right down to the revelation that Ivanka was careless about emails too. That just has to be different. It has to be because God forbid you find yourself in a position where saying "oops" is the hones thing to do.

That's politics these days: say anything, no matter how dishonest and stupid, if you think it might *get* a liberal.

:shrug:

independentusa's statement was;

*The problem is that it was determined that Hillary's server had never been hacked,*

It was not determined that HRC's server had not been hacked, it was determined that;

"given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

It was determined that they have no way of knowing if it was hacked or not.

independentusa's statement was;

*The problem is that it was determined that Hillary's server had never been hacked,*

It was not determined that HRC's server had not been hacked, it was determined that;

"given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

It was determined that they have no way of knowing if it was hacked or not.

Anyone can keep hitting ">>", you know. It's kind of strange the way you chop things up, throw in more misdirection, but then in your last bolded sentence prove him correct: you're trying to use a lack of evidence that her server was hacked as evidence that her server was hacked.

That's not how evidence works. If the evidence fails to support a proposition, that is not support for the opposite proposition. Judges tell this to every jury.

An inability to prove a thing happened is not a reason to say there is any probability that said thing happened. That's just how reality works. If you cannot accept that, we have nothing to discuss.

You've had over seven investigations that pretended to be about Benghazi but are about her emails. I can understand why you'd want them to keep it going as long as possible. I can also understand why every last one of you pretends that Ivanka's careless use of private emails is magically different because of facts that have nothing to do with carelessness.

And finally, I'm fully aware that no matter how things shake you, you will still claim Hillary is the Devil and that Trump was on a meany-head librul cross.

Democrats want Mueller given years if that is what it takes for him to finally unearth something they can accuse Trump of. But they squeal like stuck hogs if anyone wants Hillary's email scandal fully investigated until all the facts come out.

Oh, homie... I think that irony you were sensing was prophetic. It saw into the future to where you typed the bolded...hehe...

You're not doing anything to prove me wrong, you know that right?

I figured someone would find it necessary to vomit a word salad at me.

So, congratulations, but it does absolutely nothing to cover up the massive hypocrisy of Team Trump and Trump supporters. SEVEN+ investigations allegedly into Benghazi but really for political purposes regarding Hillary's emails. Endless bleating on DP. And then when it comes out Ivanka was just as careless about emails, we get the dishonest hair-splitting, denials and misdirections, attacks on others. And as always, the dishonest hair-splitting, denials and misdirections, attacks on others are regurgitations of what Team Trump told you to say.

But yeah.....do run your mouth about my lean.

:roll:

Thank you for proving me correct.
I hope you actually learn to read into a subject before opening your mouth next time.

We know for a fact there was classified information on HRC's, a 7 email chain of Top Secret/SAP even.

We know for a fact, according to Comey, HRC didn't intend to violate the law, but she did.

We also know for a fact that as SOS HRC was profoundly incompetent, at the very least, handling classified information.

and we know for a fact by your own admission and by your own hand that "given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

Which means they never saw any direct evidence.

They could never mount a case after all that time and all that investigative effort.

So since that relegates all that effort to a flat out lynching should we just string them up together, Hillary and Ivanka side by side. Heck lets not waste anymore time since WE KNOW they are both guilty as hell. We just know it. They both used private email servers for government business. How about string them up side by side upside down. To be honest I don't think either one would make for an appealing picture with their skirts up around their necks. Your mileage may vary.

The absurdity here was and is "LOCK HER UP". If these people, all of them including Trump himself won't learn from the past then the US Government is going to have to tie their hands for them and keep them from being able to communicate government business off government servers so it is seen immediately even if the material is in the body of the email itself and NO the President does not get to keep his personal smartphone while in office. Either that or we start electing people with more integrity. Heck we have worked our way down to a President that has none in Donald. If it can get worse than Donald, we should just throw up the surrender flag. We have already lost.

This so reminds me of the election nonsense. We don't give a rats behind about election integrity for 1 year and 51 weeks and then want to stick our hands in the punch bowl for the 1 week when our hands, without question should stay out of the punch bowl. Its like all we care to do anymore is rail at somebody....rail at the moon.

Last edited:
Democrats want Mueller given years if that is what it takes for him to finally unearth something they can accuse Trump of. But they squeal like stuck hogs if anyone wants Hillary's email scandal fully investigated until all the facts come out.

Hillary has already been investigated over her emails and the benghazi affair. Bill was investigated over his adultery. All these investigations took YEARS and cost taxpayers OVER $200 MILLION.

Both Bill and Hillary co-operated , testified and never squealed that it was a witch hunt.

trump on the other hand is sh****** in his diapers. He has mentioned 'witch hunt' and 'fake news' EVERY DAY for the past 2 years.

And now his CROOKED daughter has quickly hired a lawyer to defend her from the same accusations that trump crapped on for over 2 years.

Can't handle the heat? Get out you crooked trump POS .

I have already seen people saying: "lock crooked Ivanka up!" I find that entertaining.

I hope the democrats don't stop. For too long the democrats take the high road and always give in to the crooked republicans. Al Franken anyone?

Now it is time to go after Ivanka for the same sh*** trump and the republicans went after Hillary.

And Ivanka's former best friend , Chelsea Clinton, better not go to Ivanka's defence.

LOCK IVANKA UP. LOCK HER UP. LOCK HER UP.

So you agree the Ivanka story has taken the poison out of the Hillary story. It has, or soon will, whether you agree or not.

The trumpeteer's heads are exploding. For over 2 years they pushed the Hillary email crap and EVERY rally had them chanting 'lock her up'. Now one of their own has been caught of doing something similar - or worse - and all they have to offer is 'Hillary should be investigated AGAIN', fake news, and 'LOCK HER UP.

If Ivanka is squeaky clean , why did it take her a nanosecond to hire a lawyer to defend her?

Wouldn't a simple statement apologising for doing this have sufficed? I am sure many of us would have accepted her apology and moved on to more important matters;- trump's tax returns.

Get your popcorn folks. Come January the House democrats will have the POWER to order the release of trump's dodgy tax returns.

I hope the democrats don't stop. For too long the democrats take the high road and always give in to the crooked republicans. Al Franken anyone?

Now it is time to go after Ivanka for the same sh*** trump and the republicans went after Hillary.

And Ivanka's former best friend , Chelsea Clinton, better not go to Ivanka's defence.

Relativity my friend...relativity. This administration is so corrupt, there is so much low hanging fruit for the dems to choose from, the first task will be to rank potential investigations by order of importance and by appropriate committee for review. Then whichever committee gets the Ivanka nonsense needs to figure out what exactly she did and when she did it and what was actually communicated. That goes for Kushner's traffic as well. This is why the Dems need Pelosi. This thing needs to be organized from day 1 so that the Dems don't get lost in a malaise of complication and conflicting influence. There is so much to do that they will look like they are mired in hardening cement even while hustling their butts off. Do you realize how much new staff they will have to hire just normally going from minority to majority in the House? Usually that requires twice the staff. I would say that given the enormity of the task at hand, add about another 30% onto that. So first comes hiring people...more staff, more lawyers more everything.

We must remember that their task once January comes around will be to both satisfy the oversight responsibilities that this Congress has utterly and completely ignored including Trump's threat to investigate Congress for conducting appropriate oversight and cobble together Legislation that speaks to the actual needs of the American People. it is time to stop the nonsensical gibberish that the GOP spews on command from Bozo the President. We don't need a Congress that responds to about 35% of the American people and ignores every Constitutional mandate set for it in the process WHILE QUOTING THE CONSTITUTION EVERY 5 NANOSECONDS.

While I found it entertaining... Two wrongs do not make a right.

and we know for a fact by your own admission and by your own hand that "given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

Which means they never saw any direct evidence.

They could never mount a case after all that time and all that investigative effort.

So since that relegates all that effort to a flat out lynching should we just string them up together, Hillary and Ivanka side by side. Heck lets not waste anymore time since WE KNOW they are both guilty as hell. We just know it. They both used private email servers for government business. How about string them up side by side upside down. To be honest I don't think either one would make for an appealing picture with their skirts up around their necks. Your mileage may vary.

The absurdity here was and is "LOCK HER UP". If these people, all of them including Trump himself won't learn from the past then the US Government is going to have to tie their hands for them and keep them from being able to communicate government business off government servers so it is seen immediately even if the material is in the body of the email itself and NO the President does not get to keep his personal smartphone while in office. Either that or we start electing people with more integrity. Heck we have worked our way down to a President that has none in Donald. If it can get worse than Donald, we should just throw up the surrender flag. We have already lost.

This so reminds me of the election nonsense. We don't give a rats behind about election integrity for 1 year and 51 weeks and then want to stick our hands in the punch bowl for the 1 week when our hands, without question should stay out of the punch bowl. Its like all we care to do anymore is rail at somebody....rail at the moon.

They're Comey's words not mine and yes it's unknown whether or not HRC's server was hacked.

A case could/should have been made under 18 U.S. Code § 793 (f)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

The rest of your post is partisan tripe therefore dismissed.

Hillary has already been investigated over her emails and the benghazi affair. Bill was investigated over his adultery. All these investigations took YEARS and cost taxpayers OVER $200 MILLION.

Both Bill and Hillary co-operated , testified and never squealed that it was a witch hunt.

trump on the other hand is sh****** in his diapers. He has mentioned 'witch hunt' and 'fake news' EVERY DAY for the past 2 years.

And now his CROOKED daughter has quickly hired a lawyer to defend her from the same accusations that trump crapped on for over 2 years.

*Both Bill and Hillary co-operated, testified and never squealed that it was a witch hunt.

You're right (for once), they squealed "Vast right-wing conspiracy". :roll:

They're Comey's words not mine and yes it's unknown whether or not HRC's server was hacked.

A case could/should have been made under 18 U.S. Code § 793 (f)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

The rest of your post is partisan tripe therefore dismissed.

You quoted Comey's words attempting to make some point or another. Did you read the quote or just blast away obliviously?

Really, partisan tripe. "Lock her up" has been the ridiculous partisan tome since Donald and his Rally Gutter Trash. If the shoe fits wear it. String them both up, Hillary and Ivanka for the same offense of using personal servers to conduct Government business. Either string them both up or SHUT UP Trumpists.

The email investigation is not over. Like Mueller's unending probe of Trump, the congressional probe of Hillary's emails is not over. Maybe Adam Schitt and crooked pals can save the day for the crooks in Congress and tribal Obamanites in the Justice Department when they take crooked control of the investigation committees. Sort of like the murder of JFK let so many crooked politicians off the hook in ongoing investigations of their day.

Back
Top Bottom