• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

That's called a data dump. Copy and paste the relevant portion from the relevant article showing that her emails were kept in accordance with records preservation laws.

1) He added that Ivanka Trump turned over her emails about government-related business months ago.

2) A spokesman for Ivanka Trump's attorney told the Post that the emails in question have been turned over for government archiving, and said they did not contain classified information.

3) Those emails have been kept in accordance with records preservation laws, Mirijanian said.

Actually it's called you're lazy.

1) He added that Ivanka Trump turned over her emails about government-related business months ago.

2) A spokesman for Ivanka Trump's attorney told the Post that the emails in question have been turned over for government archiving, and said they did not contain classified information.

3) Those emails have been kept in accordance with records preservation laws, Mirijanian said.

Actually it's called you're lazy.

Which of the three links is that from?

Using a personal email account for government business is in violation of Federal records rules.

Conservatives are all for the rule of law.....until they aren't.....

It's just like playing golf, going on vacation, and lying. When trump does it, somehow to right-wing nuts, it's ok.

Just like kicking reporters out of The White House; when Obama did it, it was ok.

They're in order corresponding to the order of the links, hence the numbers. :roll:

The first claim is made by Ivanka's spokesperson, and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

The second claim is made by the spokesperson for Ivanka's attorney, and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

The third claim is made by the spokesman for Ivanka Trump's ethics counsel Abbe Lowell (I assume this is the same spokesperson cited in the second claim), and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

So far, the only source you have to demonstrate that Ivanka acted appropriately is essentially Ivanka herself, and obviously that is not to be trusted.

House Dems will have fun with this come January.. yes they will.

Cue the trump supporters .. “but it wasn’t classified info” bull ! Nothing to see here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope they spend lots of time on investigatjons like this. That means they'll have less time working on legislation to get more out of my pocket. As I've said before, gridlock is good.

What is the source of your confidence?

Ignorance is very empowering.... speaking of ignorance, how can you expect a kid to know about Email rules when she spent her life learning... just what is it she spent her life learning?

f6e8438c2f811b28db036eeee28842f2.jpg

Just like kicking reporters out of The White House; when Obama did it, it was ok.

That is what they call... wait for it......

You ready?

You really, really ready?

<Ahem>

A lie.

I hope they spend lots of time on investigatjons like this. That means they'll have less time working on legislation to get more out of my pocket. As I've said before, gridlock is good.

The investigation of this is a pretty low priority for me, if I have to be honest, especially in light of much more pressing investigations that need to be done. It's also a complete non-priority for Republicans because they never gave a **** about Clinton's private emails to begin with.

Last edited:
Ignorance is very empowering.... speaking of ignorance, how can you expect a kid to know about Email rules when she spent her life learning... just what is it she spent her life learning?

f6e8438c2f811b28db036eeee28842f2.jpg

Finding the right face surgeon, hair dye and silicone implants to use?

The first claim is made by Ivanka's spokesperson, and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

The second claim is made by the spokesperson for Ivanka's attorney, and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

The third claim is made by the spokesman for Ivanka Trump's ethics counsel Abbe Lowell (I assume this is the same spokesperson cited in the second claim), and as a rule that is not to be trusted.

So far, the only source you have to demonstrate that Ivanka acted appropriately is essentially Ivanka herself, and obviously that is not to be trusted.

Until a source can prove otherwise it's the only known available.

Never trust a chick with a fake face, dyed hair and blow-up tits. Fact.

The investigation of this is a pretty low priority for me, if I have to be honest, especially in light of much more pressing investigations that need to be done. It's also a non-priority with Republicans because they never gave a **** about Clinton's private emails to begin with.
I cared about her disclosing classified information over an unsecure private email server.

Democrats can add this to their list, just so long as it tightens the bolts on the ol' gridlock machine.

Wow she was using a private account for most of 2017 for WH business. Was any of this classified ?

So until the House can show otherwise by examining those emails there are no credible sources available.

It's just like playing golf, going on vacation, and lying. When trump does it, somehow to right-wing nuts, it's ok.

Irony is dead. Pointing out hypocrisy is obsessive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course not- Bet the House says different in 19

Will Daddy Trump ask Russia for Ivankas emails? Better yet he should ask his bud Roger to contact Jules, I understand he has lots of down time sitting in the embassy basement.

The investigation of this is a pretty low priority for me, if I have to be honest, especially in light of much more pressing investigations that need to be done. It's also a non-priority with Republicans because they never gave a **** about Clinton's private emails to begin with.

HRC never gave a **** about FOIA requests, federal records law or national security either.

Back
Top Bottom