• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

Unless the named government employee is a Dem or represents a Dem admin and then you assume they are lying. Sorry but you have only demonstrated your extreme hypocrisy again con. Keep digging your own hole con, it's funny watching you wallow in the mud :lamo

Really?

What named government employee have I accused of lying?

(except McCain, of course, when he lied to his voters)

Yeah, so Ivanka's own atty says it was all ok. No conflict of interest there! Rudy Bitchliani always plays it "right down the middle" as well, doesn't he?

What does Rudy have to do with this?

Oh...wait...I forgot how you like to deflect and raise strawmen.

Moving on...

What does Rudy have to do with this?

Oh...wait...I forgot how you like to deflect and raise strawmen.

Moving on...

Ha ha, nice try. Rudy is a lawyer who lies for trump constantly, I was using him as an example that lawyers, no matter what their commitment should be to be ethical lie.

I don't mind spelling things out for you once in awhile friend. I guess that answers my previous question regarding your IQ :)

Hillary's email investigation also concluded that none of her messages contained classified information. But the trumpeteers can't shut up about it. How often does trump incite his vile deplorables to screech 'LOCK HER UP' at his endless taxpayer funded rallies.

*Hillary's email investigation also concluded that none of her messages contained classified information.*

That ^^ is totally untrue. I suggest you read Comey's statement and educate yourself.

Well, I am more likely to believe a named government employee making an official statement than a bunch of spin, speculation, innuendo and hyperbole from the multimedia echo chamber.

Sarah Sanders is a named government employee. Sean Spicer was. Kellyanne is. They all lie daily for our dear leader. So you found the only honest government official working for trump? Good job, sir! Hurrah!

"In a statement, Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Lowell, acknowledged that the president’s daughter occasionally used her private email before she was briefed on the rules, but he said none of her messages contained classified information."

So...no problem.

"...before she was briefed on the rules..."

Ahahahaha...

So I guess after, what...a hundred rallies in which her father called for Hillary to be locked up for using private email for government business, you think she needed to be briefed on the rules?

Hillary's email investigation also concluded that none of her messages contained classified information.

Why do people keep repeating this lie? The same goes for the lie that Hillary simply was using a private email. She had a whole dang server, people.

From Comey....

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

Of course I am sure you went after HRC.

I did, but as we both know, it didn't make a lick of difference, so I really don't expect much more than a wet noodle slap for Ivanka Kushner.
Much ado about nothing, considering Hillary got off with a Comey bitch slap.
IOW, NBD.
Plus, why waste congress's time and the taxpayer's money?

I would like to see an investigation to find out more about Ivanka’s use, wouldn’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure why not. Seems pointless given the comments. But, I don't think that matters to you.

Why do people keep repeating this lie? The same goes for the lie that Hillary simply was using a private email. She had a whole dang server, people.

From Comey....

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

They literally believe fake news. There's nothing you can do.

"...before she was briefed on the rules..."

Ahahahaha...

So I guess after, what...a hundred rallies in which her father called for Hillary to be locked up for using private email for government business, you think she needed to be briefed on the rules?

You conflate "private email" with a "personal email server", which, according to Comey had less security protocols than gmail.

You conflate "private email" with a "personal email server", which, according to Comey had less security protocols than gmail.

Using a personal email account for government business is in violation of Federal records rules.

I did, but as we both know, it didn't make a lick of difference, so I really don't expect much more than a wet noodle slap for Ivanka Kushner.
Much ado about nothing, considering Hillary got off with a Comey bitch slap.
IOW, NBD.
Plus, why waste congress's time and the taxpayer's money?

Really- they did when it was HRC
Did the 3 Houses controlled by Republicans change the law? nope - why is that- well they do the same damn thing

Using a personal email account for government business is in violation of Federal records rules.

Yep, and yet done by lots of folks. Should we "lock her up" like we did to Hillary?

Yep, and yet done by lots of folks. Should we "lock her up" like we did to Hillary?

I think the law should be followed, and that people who are knowingly breaking the law should be prosecuted.

Do you agree, or do you think Ivanka should be let off because somebody you don't like wasn't as aggressively prosecuted as you would have preferred?

I think the law should be followed, and that people who are knowingly breaking the law should be prosecuted.

It appears that Ivanka, like Hillary and her entire staff, claimed not to have had any ill (criminal?) intent.

Precedent, as well as equal protection of the law, is very important. Once a law becomes a tool to be selectively applied then it is no longer justice and becomes more like "just us".

Last edited:
It appears that Ivanka, like Hillary and her entire staff, claimed not to have had any ill (criminal?) intent.

Then she can release those emails and we'll judge for ourselves.

Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

According to all the articles I read those emails were kept in accordance with records preservation laws.

Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

According to all the articles I read those emails were kept in accordance with records preservation laws.

According to which articles you've read?

That's called a data dump. Copy and paste the relevant portion from the relevant article showing that her emails were kept in accordance with records preservation laws.

Not if she has a good lawyer and/or low friends in high places. ;)

The House will need to determine if she sent classified emails using her private email account. Her lawyers are irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom