• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Trump in talks about cooperating with House investigation of Jan. 6 Capitol riot, report says

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm sure that Ms Trump has at least 2 cents worth to share with the 1/6 Committee.

Ivanka Trump, the adult daughter of former President Donald Trump, is negotiating with the House probe of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot about cooperating with the investigators, The New York Times reported.
Well, we know he'd turn on her like a rabid dog, will she do the same?

And she will plead the 5th just like the criminal she is.

I'm sure that Ms Trump has at least 2 cents worth to share with the 1/6 Committee.

Ivanka Trump, the adult daughter of former President Donald Trump, is negotiating with the House probe of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot about cooperating with the investigators, The New York Times reported.
You mean that she isn't going to invoke her "First Daughter Privilege" the way that Mr. Trump told her to?

You mean that she isn't going to invoke her "First Daughter Privilege" the way that Mr. Trump told her to?
I suspect there will be immunity discussed.

Rudy and now Ivanka.

Very interesting.

Well, we know he'd turn on her like a rabid dog, will she do the same?
True, but if she does cooperate, I think that it'll be miniscule as not to tick dearest daddy off too much. Here's what I believe is swirling around in her princess head. Someday probably sooner than later, she'll become a mommy. In women, they remind themselves that their actions, or lack thereof, will carry forth into their children's future. That's very important to women. They don't want terrible news about what a scumbag that their mommy was before they came along. Especially, the elite mommies. So, if anything, Ivanka will make an appearance that she did her duty as a US citizen to answer questions - a few of them. Her answers will need to both protect herself and her daddy while appearing to satisfy the 1/6 Committee at the same time. The 5th will be available to protect the heavier questions that would whack dearest daddy. imo

:) That will be on the table.

I expect her to be extremely measured in her answers plus whatever 5ths will be convenient for her to use. I doubt that once her session w/Committee is over, that we'll have any blockbuster news to share. Only, one or maybe two answers that confirms what has already been reported.

The best part of this will probably be Ivanka causing daddy pooh to feel nervous during her session with the 1/6 Committee.

I should rule my kids with an iron fist so they're scared shitless of me.

Or just be a good dad.

Back
Top Bottom