• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Trump Helped Investigators 'Fill in a Lot of the Gaps' About Her Dad's Role on Jan. 6

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ivanka Trump has bigger balls than many of the Trumplicans who are too afraid to be questioned by the 1/6 Committee. Simply because she did her duty as a US citizen, I consider her to be a patriot. Unlike the before mentioned chickensh*ts Trumplicans. I would guess that whatever she told the Committee during her 8 hours with them I believe, there would be possibly at least 2 pieces of information that daddy wouldn't like being reported about him on 1/6/21 by his daughter. imo
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

1651691904608.png

"There were questions asked about what was she doing at the time that the insurrection was occurring at the Capitol, and she told us," Thompson told CNN of the president's older daughter, who was also a top aide in his White House.

The committee investigators "asked certain questions about her awareness of what her father was doing. She told us," Thompson said.

Ivanka, 40, was reportedly forthcoming — and didn't invoke the Fifth Amendment or executive privilege like some other Trump associates and administration officials — during her eight-hour, remote appearance before the committee on April 5. (A spokeswoman for her did not respond to a previous request for comment about her testimony.)

Ivanka Trump has bigger balls than many of the Trumplicans who are too afraid to be questioned by the 1/6 Committee. Simply because she did her duty as a US citizen, I consider her to be a patriot. Unlike the before mentioned chickensh*ts Trumplicans. I would guess that whatever she told the Committee during her 8 hours with them I believe, there would be possibly at least 2 pieces of information that daddy wouldn't like being reported about him on 1/6/21 by his daughter. imo
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

View attachment 67388954

"There were questions asked about what was she doing at the time that the insurrection was occurring at the Capitol, and she told us," Thompson told CNN of the president's older daughter, who was also a top aide in his White House.

The committee investigators "asked certain questions about her awareness of what her father was doing. She told us," Thompson said.

Ivanka, 40, was reportedly forthcoming — and didn't invoke the Fifth Amendment or executive privilege like some other Trump associates and administration officials — during her eight-hour, remote appearance before the committee on April 5. (A spokeswoman for her did not respond to a previous request for comment about her testimony.)
It's really too bad her father didn't inherit any of her class!

She's the best of the Trump bunch, although that's not saying much.

She's the best of the Trump bunch, although that's not saying much.
Tiffany is better. But, she's tons better than her adult brothers. Barron is yet an unknown.

I have pretty serious doubts about her honesty.
That is a consideration. However, since the 1/6 Capitol assault, it's my belief that both Ivanka and Jarred are tired of daddy's corruption and criminal behavior. Also, since they do have children, I'm thinking that mommy Ivanka wants to move forward as clean as possible for their kids sake. With that said, Ivanka isn't going to rat her dad out about everything that she knows about him for the last 20+ years. Her move by coming in before the 1/6 Committee was to show that she would cooperate and admit a few things concerning daddy on 1/6/21. I'm more impressed by both Ivanka and Jarred for just showing up like grown-ups should.

He's on the autism scale.
I think there are way more people on the autism scale than we usually realize, it's just that some portions of that scale blend into "normal" (however inaccurate that definition may be) behavior/responses.

Its just common sense, nothing ethical about it. Her future is dependent upon being free of dad's insanity.

Ivanka Trump Helped Investigators 'Fill in a Lot of the Gaps' About Her Dad's Role on Jan. 6​

Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:00pm to 3:15pm?"
Ivanka: "Taking a dump."
Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:15pm to 3:30pm?"
Ivanka: "Still taking a dump."
Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:30pm ..."
Ivanka: "...still...."
Investigators: "...taking a dump?"
Ivanka: "Yeah."

That is a consideration. However, since the 1/6 Capitol assault, it's my belief that both Ivanka and Jarred are tired of daddy's corruption and criminal behavior. Also, since they do have children, I'm thinking that mommy Ivanka wants to move forward as clean as possible for their kids sake. With that said, Ivanka isn't going to rat her dad out about everything that she knows about him for the last 20+ years. Her move by coming in before the 1/6 Committee was to show that she would cooperate and admit a few things concerning daddy on 1/6/21. I'm more impressed by both Ivanka and Jarred for just showing up like grown-ups should.
I hope you're right, but I doubt it.

That is the rumor, but it has not been confirmed.
It's very obvious. Ask anyone who teaches autistic children.

Unfortunately, trump didn't want to own up to it, so he missed an opportunity to increase awareness, etc.

I don’t think about any of these people. For me, the faster they fade the better.

Beevis and Butthead are morons.

I don’t know much of anything about Tiffany.

And Ivanka married her father. Jared is the son of a crooked, sleazy developer who built an empire in subsidized housing. Same as Fred Trump.

She married a schmuck. They’re her type.

And her husband got what he wanted out of trump. He managed to get the Emerites to buy him out of 666 Fifth Ave, which the focus of his foreign policy mission.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

View attachment 67388954

Don't give Daddies girl too much credit. Ivanka knows prison orange does not match her skin tone. I doubt transparency plays into her decision.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

View attachment 67388954

Wasn't she just a coffee girl or something, that DJT barely knew of?

Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:00pm to 3:15pm?"
Ivanka: "Taking a dump."
Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:15pm to 3:30pm?"
Ivanka: "Still taking a dump."
Investigators: "What was your dad doing from 3:30pm ..."
Ivanka: "...still...."
Investigators: "...taking a dump?"
Ivanka: "Yeah."

Ivanka: "wait.....I think he was golfing at the same time....."

I love her so much! We’re all so proudl

But no doubts about the honesty of Daddy Trump, right. Your answer pretty much tells us everything we need to know about you.
Are you joking? tRump is the biggest liar since that guy on Saturday night live.

I don’t think about any of these people. For me, the faster they fade the better.

Beevis and Butthead are morons.

I don’t know much of anything about Tiffany.

And Ivanka married her father. Jared is the son of a crooked, sleazy developer who built an empire in subsidized housing. Same as Fred Trump.

She married a schmuck. They’re her type.

And her husband got what he wanted out of trump. He managed to get the Emirates to buy him out of 666 Fifth Ave, which the focus of his foreign policy mission.
And further to that I suspect Jared is the one who put the screws on Ivanka to cooperate. To keep them out of jail and to keep her access to her grandchildren they're throwing Trump under the bus. And well they should.

Cooperation with investigations is tight.

And further to that I suspect Jared is the one who put the screws on Ivanka to cooperate. To keep them out of jail and to keep her access to her grandchildren they're throwing Trump under the bus. And well they should.

I would agree with you that Jared will pressure her to cooperate. He likes their lives, and probably likes them a lot more now that he isn't in the WH making pretend peace deals. He got what he wanted from the Saudis. Time to move on with his princess.

Back
Top Bottom