• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka Trump Helped Investigators 'Fill in a Lot of the Gaps' About Her Dad's Role on Jan. 6

Don't give Daddies girl too much credit. Ivanka knows prison orange does not match her skin tone. I doubt transparency plays into her decision.
I saw an interview with Nick Ackerman yesterday who said he believes most of these supposed cooperators are telling lies to the committee. If Ivanka told the truth, and nothing but the truth, not holding anything back, Trump will go to prison.

I'll give her a little credit for not refusing to cooperate, but I doubt she was 100% truthful.

Another thing to consider is that after all these reports of the Trump kids testifying to the committee, nowhere did I hear about any of them being put under oath. Maybe I missed it. But if they weren't under oath, all bets are off about being truthful.

The only thing she could say that may be damaging is if she told them he was cheering on the democracy hating anti Americans as they were chanting "Hang Mike Pence."

I saw an interview with Nick Ackerman yesterday who said he believes most of these supposed cooperators are telling lies to the committee. If Ivanka told the truth, and nothing but the truth, not holding anything back, Trump will go to prison.

I'll give her a little credit for not refusing to cooperate, but I doubt she was 100% truthful.

Another thing to consider is that after all these reports of the Trump kids testifying to the committee, nowhere did I hear about any of them being put under oath. Maybe I missed it. But if they weren't under oath, all bets are off about being truthful.
Hmm... I am not sure if Ivanka would put herself in line for jail time, but stranger things have occurred.

I don't think they're smart enough to coordinate between all of them coming up with a fake story and telling it the exact same way to the committee where the story isn't contradicted by the vast amount of information subpoenaed. If they lied, the committee would find out and we would know about it considering that the committee has no qualms with referring contempt cases to the DOJ.

Unfortunately, trump didn't want to own up to it, so he missed an opportunity to increase awareness, etc.

You know why. "I have very smart genes." Trump is a nazi.

The only thing she could say that may be damaging is if she told them he was cheering on the democracy hating anti Americans as they were chanting "Hang Mike Pence."
Grown men searching for the Speakers office while taunting. The Speaker is for all intents a little old lady, these guys should be shamed.

I bet the trump mafia has coordinated so that they all tell different stories/lies.

Grown men searching for the Speakers office while taunting. The Speaker is for all intents a little old lady, these guys should be shamed.
And their anger towards Pelosi is all based on the vitriol generated from AM radio and Fox News. They have made her into the enemy.

I don’t think about any of these people. For me, the faster they fade the better.

Beevis and Butthead are morons.

I don’t know much of anything about Tiffany.

And Ivanka married her father. Jared is the son of a crooked, sleazy developer who built an empire in subsidized housing. Same as Fred Trump.

She married a schmuck. They’re her type.

And her husband got what he wanted out of trump. He managed to get the Emerites to buy him out of 666 Fifth Ave, which the focus of his foreign policy mission.
There's NO denying with what you posted. I base my thumbs up for Ivanka ONLY associated with post 1/6/21 Capitol assault / speaking with the 1/6 Committee. As much as she's a spoiled elitist daughter of a narcissistic wannabe dictator, I feel that she does love our country. In my heart, I also believe what I've already posted that she's decided to slightly break away from broke-dick daddy to move forward with her own family without her and her children being labeled traitors. Whatever the reasons that brought her to speak with the 1/6 Committee, her actions post 1/6/21 is at least low level patriotic in my eyes.

PS: My generous label of her will probably change if she changes moral direction in the future.

Back
Top Bottom