• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ivanka, or Don Jr. in 2024??

Hicup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Buckle up dimwits because this is who you're going up against in 2024. Of course, just a prediction, but I've got a good track record on these. Plus, who in the GOP can beat any of these two? I also think Trump was serious about "Making America Great Again", and thinks he's doing just fine so far. He'll want to keep the train going and will probably want either his daughter or his son to continue and carry the torch. Now I know some of my fellow DP members are bullish on the dimwits chances in 2020, but let's not pretend here. Unless something really insane happens, Trump will win and this time it won't be close.

Now, that said, I've been wondering lately why the rhetoric on attacking Iran has ramped up. Of course, Iran is not helping, but wearing my tinfoil hat for a second, I think that Iran might suspect that a Trump will be in the WH for a very long time, and is willing to risk a small war with the USA to usurp Trump politically. To me, even though most dimwits and the MSM are on board with a military engagement with Iran, I suspect that if he in fact did do something, they would turn on him in a second.

Luckily, I know that Trump's political instincts are excellent and he might know that the only thing that could sink him is a protracted drawn out campaign in, yet again, the Middle East. My opinion Mr. President, notwithstanding a direct attack from Iran, we should stay out. Period!

Tim-

I understand Trump support. People want policies, positions, politics. But the OP. That I can't understand. Poor Jr.

I understand Trump support. People want policies, positions, politics. But the OP. That I can't understand. Poor Jr.

You understand Trump support? Help me out.......

You understand Trump support? Help me out.......

People can ignore a lot for politics. Judicial appointments and nominations, EOs and the plethora of actions possible. Tax policy, other policy and politics. Sure, there are racists and sexists and homophobes and such, but some people just want conservative policy.

But Jr in office? Good lord. Ivanka at least has the smarts and grace to get by. Old junior varsity, b squad, Jr got appointed way over his head.

People can ignore a lot for politics. Judicial appointments and nominations, EOs and the plethora of actions possible. Tax policy, other policy and politics. Sure, there are racists and sexists and homophobes and such, but some people just want conservative policy.

But Jr in office? Good lord. Ivanka at least has the smarts and grace to get by. Old junior varsity, b squad, Jr got appointed way over his head.

I love ya, brother, but Ivanka has displayed all the “smarts” of an anatomically correct Barbie doll!

Buckle up dimwits because this is who you're going up against in 2024. Of course, just a prediction, but I've got a good track record on these.
Seriously, don’t give up your day job. :roll:

I love ya, brother, but Ivanka has displayed all the “smarts” of an anatomically correct Barbie doll!

She did well early in the administration, with the Canadian PM and the UN initiative.

I think it's gonna be Ivanka!

Buckle up dimwits because this is who you're going up against in 2024. Of course, just a prediction, but I've got a good track record on these. Plus, who in the GOP can beat any of these two? I also think Trump was serious about "Making America Great Again", and thinks he's doing just fine so far. He'll want to keep the train going and will probably want either his daughter or his son to continue and carry the torch. Now I know some of my fellow DP members are bullish on the dimwits chances in 2020, but let's not pretend here. Unless something really insane happens, Trump will win and this time it won't be close.

Now, that said, I've been wondering lately why the rhetoric on attacking Iran has ramped up. Of course, Iran is not helping, but wearing my tinfoil hat for a second, I think that Iran might suspect that a Trump will be in the WH for a very long time, and is willing to risk a small war with the USA to usurp Trump politically. To me, even though most dimwits and the MSM are on board with a military engagement with Iran, I suspect that if he in fact did do something, they would turn on him in a second.

Luckily, I know that Trump's political instincts are excellent and he might know that the only thing that could sink him is a protracted drawn out campaign in, yet again, the Middle East. My opinion Mr. President, notwithstanding a direct attack from Iran, we should stay out. Period!

Tim-

Trump doesn't engage in direct, unilateral military action. It's not his style. However, if Iran does initiate a direct attack against the US, Trump WILL use the full might of the US military to slap them down. You can bank on that.

Regarding one of his kids succeeding Trump in 2024, while I don't think it would be a bad thing I also don't think it would happen. Most Presidential dynasties don't happen back to back.

I say Eric Trump. We have to keep the trend of dumber and dumber conservative presidents.

After George W. Bush, I felt that we should make an amendment to the Constitution that essentially says, No Legacies, for President.

I can't see either one of them running.

Well, since this is a debate forum, tell me why I am so far off?

Tim-
In a nutshell, there isn’t one single good reason to believe that after dealing with the original asshole for four years (so far, all with negative approval ratings) that Americans will want a “chip off the old asshole”.

Tim-

Nikki Hailey.

In a nutshell, there isn’t one single good reason to believe that after dealing with the original asshole for four years (so far, all with negative approval ratings) that Americans will want a “chip off the old asshole”.

Well, then is it safe to say that if Trump win re-election that the idea wouldn't be so far fetched?

Seems if America re-elects the asshole for another 4 years that electing one of his children, and perhaps the first female president in Ivanka in 2024 is at least plausible, no? ;)

Tim-

Well, then is it safe to say that if Trump win re-election that the idea wouldn't be so far fetched?

Seems if America re-elects the asshole for another 4 years that electing one of his children, and perhaps the first female president in Ivanka in 2024 is at least plausible, no? ;)

Tim-

Sure, why not, assuming they can get day release like Epstein.

Ivanka, or Don Jr. in 2024??

I fully believe that tRump sr. wants his presidency to continue through his children. But it's obvious that his spawn is unelectable.

Hence his pining; "Dictatorship, we ought to give that a shot sometime". Once we loose our Constitution and legally elected officials we'll have to have another Revolution to get them back.

If tRump loses in 2020 I would NOT be surprised if he attempts some sort of chicanery to maintain power.

Tim-

So I would have to say son or daughter of 5 deferment cadet fake bone spurs racist scumbag. I doubt it but since a complete asshole was elected you never know.

Imagine the 2024 Presidential debates. Imagine the young, beautiful Ivanka standing on stage waiting for either Bernie, Biden, or Warren to stumble on with their hurrycane or walker equipped with bright yellow tennis balls.

Back
Top Bottom