• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's Your People & Your Policy Yet You Want My Gun!!!!!

Find ONE legitimate use of an assault rifle.

NB: gratification is not such a use.
šŸ¤£

Give me one example, but I'm preemptively excluding all of them!

What unadulterated nonsense.

šŸ¤£

Give me one example, but I'm preemptively excluding all of them!

What unadulterated nonsense.
Rich has called for complete gun bans. He thus doesn't believe there are any reasons that can overcome banning guns. If our civilian militia has a weapon, then the state should be precluded and collaterally estopped from saying other civilians have no legitimate use to own one

Rich has called for complete gun bans. He thus doesn't believe there are any reasons that can overcome banning guns. If our civilian militia has a weapon, then the state should be precluded and collaterally estopped from saying other civilians have no legitimate use to own one

Except I bet Rich is packing right now as he's furiously typing his gun ban manifesto.

Many of you anti gunners are liberal democrats. As I've been studing this gun violence and crime issue I have noticed something undeniable. Liberal policy is responsible!

So during a debate an opponent posted a graph of the States with the most gun violence. These States of course have Republican gonernors and thus lean republican as the majority. Their point was to show that States with less restrictive gun control policy have much more gun violence. Knowing that Republicans are much tougher on crime and criminals and that the Republican constituency has with in it a more law abiding, police supporting attitude, I found this very suspect. So I dove into the accusation being made and guess what????? Turns out that a few Blue cities within those red States are causing most of the violence including gun violence. Cities run by democrats, with a majority Democrat constituency, causing most of the States problems. Essentially if you remove crime in those blue areas red states are amongst the safest on the planet.

So check it out for yourselves. You might be surprised. I wasn't!
Nobody is surprised.

As always, you dishonestly "forget" the bit about the National Executive granting exemptions

You constantly call this "stupid", yet when asked how else a gun ban could be enacted, you STFU.

As always, you dishonestly "forget" the bit about the National Executive granting exemptions

You constantly call this "stupid", yet when asked how else a gun ban could be enacted, you STFU.

Maybe he thinks it isnā€™t his responsibility to fix the shit plan you've presented. I'm unsure why you seem to consider it is.

Just like your starmaster exercise machine - you feel fitter just owning it, even if it spends its life holding up wet clothes.
What's a starmaster?

Back
Top Bottom