• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's times like these when I wish I was married......

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
There's a mouse in my kitchen. :shock:

There's a mouse in my kitchen. :shock:

Get mouse traps - there are easy-set ones that work great and other kinds that don't require you to see or touch the dead mouse. . .set them inside of a shoebox (with the end cut off) or on top of a piece of paper - and let it go. . . . If you wrap it or set it inside something disposable you don't even have to touch the trap. When it's in a shoebox or a small paper bag you just take the whole thing and dump it.

Get mouse traps - there are easy-set ones that work great and other kinds that don't require you to see or touch the dead mouse. . .set them inside of a shoebox (with the end cut off) or on top of a piece of paper - and let it go. . . . If you wrap it or set it inside something disposable you don't even have to touch the trap. When it's in a shoebox or a small paper bag you just take the whole thing and dump it.

Unless we are missing a point here! What if Josie wants to be married and just uses the mouse as an excuse?

If you have any type of dog or cat food try using that as bait. I kept putting cheese and peanut butter but it wouldn't work and soon realize the mouse was stalking my dog's dish waiting for some food. Switched the bait and caught the mouse. It was kinda sad because the mouse was so cute but yeah that's not a good reason to let it go.

Unless we are missing a point here! What if Josie wants to be married and just uses the mouse as an excuse?

Mice traps are cheap - and the modern ones don't snap your fingers of - who needs a man?

:D

I have a tabby kitten that I've trained from birth to exterminate mice with extreme prejudice.

Mice traps are cheap - and the modern ones don't snap your fingers of - who needs a man?

:D

Turn ons include catching mice? :mrgreen:

Ha my husband was scared of the mouse we had, I caught it and threw it out.

I caught a big rat by it's had one day while it was trying to be freed from the glue based trap. You see us men are better at it anyway! So I think Josie is up to something here. ;)

I had traps set, but somehow it got the peanut butter without setting the trap off. Sneaky little thing.

I have a tabby kitten that I've trained from birth to exterminate mice with extreme prejudice.

The cat we had when I was growing up would catch the mice and bring them in where everyone was sitting and let it go.

I had traps set, but somehow it got the peanut butter without setting the trap off. Sneaky little thing.

The cat we had when I was growing up would catch the mice and bring them in where everyone was sitting and let it go.

Well under these undeniable evidence I am forced to conclude that having a man married and nearby has to be the right decision for you, and there just is no way about it! :cool:

hehe - get mice bait for an attractant, and mix it in with peanut-butter and glue

I'm a mean bitch.

A lot of time the mouse will jiggle the ball holder so that when the ball drops it just pops out of the tub.

D8D6020819B9F3691036B57B1C6BBA4E.jpg

So he's just sitting in the sink. He's been there since about 8:00. I guess I won't be making lunch in my kitchen today. :eek:

So he's just sitting in the sink. He's been there since about 8:00. I guess I won't be making lunch in my kitchen today. :eek:

OK..just sayin' here....a while back I found a little lizard in my sink. I just turned on the water and washed him down the disposal. A mouse should work the same way.

Back
Top Bottom