• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's times like these when I wish I was married......

I could take care of "it" better than you! You can take care of it up to a point! I am biologically advanced to take care of Josie's needs further than you!

But no need to speak of a burning oil if the fish is uncaught and in the lake yet. We do not know where Josie lives do we?

You keep thinking that :lol:

I think of those and much more actually. Say, if Josie has too many issues for me to take care of, and I would need specific need for backup, you do not suppose you could join us?

Exactly what I have been telling Josie here. Plus you'll have to purchase a cat, feed the cat (unless there are always mice for them to hunt? That plentiful?!), wash the cat, etc. Mousetraps are very expensive and one shot utensils.

While us men, we not only are cheaper, we are free! Not only we are free, but we in fact pay you stuff to like us and use us in your beds instead!

The power between us and other pets do not match neither! I mean at best what can a cat do? Catch a single rat and eat it! Compare that with smashing or blowing the other half of the house to bits just to eradicate the entire population just to keep you happy!

Plus, we are multiple shot utensils :cool:

I'm more of a dog person anyway :cool:

There was a poodle in the mall the other day carrying bags in its mouth for a woman. I've never seen that before but it was awesome. If I could train it to get the spiders for me then that would be another item I could strike off of my list of what I would need a guy for. Dogs also do what you tell them to do so there's something else (also why I would get a dog over a cat).

Cats are more like men then women, they just don't always listen to you and do what you tell them to do. :doh

There was a poodle in the mall the other day carrying bags in its mouth for a woman. I've never seen that before but it was awesome. If I could train it to get the spiders for me then that would be another item I could strike off of my list of what I would need a guy for. Dogs also do what you tell them to do so there's something else (also why I would get a dog over a cat).

Cats are more like men then women, they just don't always listen to you and do what you tell them to do. :doh

I despise cats. I own a dog. But sometimes it would be better for you to listen what we have to say and do, you know, keep the matter balanced ;)

I could take care of it......well as long as your in the right state ;)

I could take care of "it" better than you! You can take care of it up to a point! I am biologically advanced to take care of Josie's needs further than you!

But no need to speak of a burning oil if the fish is uncaught and in the lake yet. We do not know where Josie lives do we?

I think of those and much more actually. Say, if Josie has too many issues for me to take care of, and I would need specific need for backup, you do not suppose you could join us?

:shock:

:2razz:

So.............. who had a dead mouse in her kitchen his morning? :mrgreen:

Cats only listen to you if they respect you. It's actually pretty easy to train a cat once you've established that mutual respect. They do want to make you happy. But only if you're worth the effort.

But that last line there... I don't know what kind of women you're talking about, but I sure as hell don't do whatever I'm told to do. And I don't respect people who do, neither.

Maybe I'm just too much of a cat. :lol:

Congratulations!

Just don't eat it like on Never Cry Wolf

Blech! I kept more traps out just in case friends and family are still hanging around.

Get mouse traps - there are easy-set ones that work great and other kinds that don't require you to see or touch the dead mouse. . .set them inside of a shoebox (with the end cut off) or on top of a piece of paper - and let it go. . . . If you wrap it or set it inside something disposable you don't even have to touch the trap. When it's in a shoebox or a small paper bag you just take the whole thing and dump it.

A trap is a trap be it for mice or people it's still a trap!

Wasn't this thread subject about marriage?

So.............. who had a dead mouse in her kitchen his morning? :mrgreen:

Congratulations!!! I'll order you up some camouflage yoga pants to celebrate the occasion.

Wasn't this thread subject about marriage?

Well she could dress him up in a little mouse suit - Schmuck style - and have a wedding.

But I don't think that's going to be very satisfying in the end.

Blech! I kept more traps out just in case friends and family are still hanging around.

See if you could put some undetectable poison such as drug clofibrate. What it does is it removes the taste of sweet and umami (TAS1R3 protein) and the molecule to taste food (GNAT3). With the taste gone so does sperm and you'll have the family and friends number "controlled."

Clofibrate is a fibrate. It is in wide use in agriculture and medicine. It has a same effect on men also! The good news is that this may be used as a male non-hormonal contraceptive.

So, got any clofibrate? ;)

References:

Mosinger, B., Redding, K. M., Parker, M. R., Yevshayeva, V., Yee, K. K., ... Margolskee, R. F. Genetic loss or pharmacological blockade of testes-expressed taste genes causes male sterility. PNAS, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1302827110

Inactivation of taste genes causes male sterility

No evidence of any other family members. I think he was a loner.

Back
Top Bottom