• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's times like these when I wish I was married......

OK..just sayin' here....a while back I found a little lizard in my sink. I just turned on the water and washed him down the disposal. A mouse should work the same way.

Noooo...he'll jump out at me.

There's a mouse in my kitchen. :shock:

Hmm, here's a list of options for solutions to your problem, starting from most affordable to least desirable:

1. Poke it with a broom handle

2. Bait a mouse-trap.

3. Buy and lay some rat poison.

4. Ask a male neighbor to poke it with a broom handle.

5. Hire an Orcan Man.

6. Move out.

7. Get married, and put up with all the crap...but at least he will be there to poke it with a broom handle. ;)

I have a tabby kitten that I've trained from birth to exterminate mice with extreme prejudice.

But does it leave 'parts' as gifts? Head no body, body no heads partial bodies, eviscerated bodies..... :lol:

It's not exactly the cleanest way to do it......

Hmm, here's a list of options for solutions to your problem, starting from most affordable to least desirable:

1. Poke it with a broom handle

2. Bait a mouse-trap.

3. Buy and lay some rat poison.

4. Ask a male neighbor to poke it with a broom handle.

5. Hire an Orcan Man.

6. Move out.

7. Get married, and put up with all the crap...but at least he will be there to poke it with a broom handle. ;)

Haha.

I honestly just want him dead. Sorry.

awe, have some sympathy for a fellow mammal. go back far enough, and he's family.

i'm biased, though; i had a pet rat in college. she was the best pet; even the girls who hated mice and rats wanted to pet and play with her.

Please, just do NOT use one of those glue traps.

That was the most gawd-awful experience of my life...... :shock:

Oh I won't. I did that once....never again. A baby mouse got stuck on one and kept squeaking and wiggling, trying to get off. :(

So he's just sitting in the sink. He's been there since about 8:00. I guess I won't be making lunch in my kitchen today. :eek:

It's prolly sitting in there because it can't climb or jump out. Is the sink empty?

If it is find your biggest pot, like one that is used for fixin spaghetti for a family get-together, and go fill it up with water at the nearest other sink, even the tub in the bathroom. Then pour it onto the mouse to flush it into the disposal. Then turn it on along with the water faucet in the sink. If it needs help...poke it with a stick. lol

It's prolly sitting in there because it can't climb or jump out. Is the sink empty?

If it is find your biggest pot, like one that is used for fixin spaghetti for a family get-together, and go fill it up with water at the nearest other sink, even the tub in the bathroom. Then pour it onto the mouse to flush it into the disposal. Then turn it on along with the water faucet in the sink. If it needs help...poke it with a stick. lol

Oh, it can jump out. This morning I was fixing the mousetraps again since he ate all the peanut butter off of them last night. As I was walking toward the sink, he jumped out of the sink, I screamed, he jumped back in the sink and he's stayed there ever since.

Oh, it can jump out. This morning I was fixing the mousetraps again since he ate all the peanut butter off of them last night. As I was walking toward the sink, he jumped out of the sink, I screamed, he jumped back in the sink and he's stayed there ever since.

I'm sorry...when I heard that description of events I just cracked up. :)

Welp... it's time to bring in the neighbor's cat. Seriously, either try to catch it by placing something like a plastic container over it and sliding a lid under to trap it, or crush it with something. If you wanna crush it find something solid and that fits the space and slam it down fast and hard.

I'm sorry...when I heard that description of events I just cracked up. :)

I laughed at myself too. :)

Welp... it's time to bring in the neighbor's cat. Seriously, either try to catch it by placing something like a plastic container over it and sliding a lid under to trap it, or crush it with something. If you wanna crush it find something solid and that fits the space and slam it down fast and hard.

I'm just gonna wait for him to get out on his own and get caught in the mousetrap. I took AuntSpiker's advice and put the traps in shoeboxes.

I laughed at myself too. :)

I'm just gonna wait for him to get out on his own and get caught in the mousetrap. I took AuntSpiker's advice and put the traps in shoeboxes.

Okay, I guess its breakfast at McDonald's then. Meanwhile you might wanna check with an exterminator. One mouse seen might mean 10 unseen.

Okay, I guess its breakfast at McDonald's then. Meanwhile you might wanna check with an exterminator. One mouse seen might mean 10 unseen.

*whimpers*

Last edited:
We had kangaroo mice at my parents house awhile back and we used traps that catch but don't kill them and released them in the desert. I get tiny baby lizards in the house all the time and I just catch them and take them outside. I'm a real sucker for animals.

me too. i even save bugs from my cat by catching them and putting them outside. i can't say i like spiders and centipedes, but i don't like killing them, either.

Easy solution: Just say yes to one of hundreds of proposals soccerboy probably gave you.

stop correcting grammar mistakes :mrgreen:

Easy solution: Just say yes to one of hundreds of proposals soccerboy probably gave you.

But he hates The Big Bang Theory.

Back
Top Bottom