• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's Time.

Smokey

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghz4_kikLkE

This is the land of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Madison, Monroe, Franklin, Hamilton, Paine, Henry, Adams, Jay, Revere, and Hancock.

This is the land of Baron von Steuben, Daniel Morgan, Nathanael Greene, Horacio Gates, John Paul Jones, Nathan Hale, Richard Henry Lee, and Silas Deane.

This is the land of Marquis de Lafayette, Casimir Pulaski, Comte de Rochembeau, Benjamin Tallmadge, Robert Townsend, Mary Otis Warren, and Ethan Allen.

This is the land of Crispus Attucks, Salem Poor, Molly Pitcher, Robert Morris, William Penn, James Oglethorpe, Henry Knox, Benjamin Rush, and Haym Salomon.

This is the land of Lydia Darragh, Hercules Mulligan, the Culper Ring, and the Green Dragon Tavern.

This is the land of Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers, Henry Ford, Ray A. Kroc, Davy Crockett, Sam Houston, Stephen Austin,
and Daniel Boone.

This is the land of Howard Hughes, Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, Susan B. Anthony, Lucretia Mott, Jane Addams, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Alfred Mahan, Upton Sinclair, and the Titanic.

This is the land of the assembly line, the telephone, the computer, the radio, the bicycle, the television, the tractor, and capitalism.

This is the land of the Rough Riders, Harlem Hellfighters, the Tuskegee Airmen, and the Turtle.

This is the land of Ali vs. Frazier, Michigan vs. Ohio State, Lakers vs. Celtics, and Yankees vs. Red Sox.

This is the land of Hollywood, Madison Square, Broadway, Vaudeville, and Sin City.

This is the land of Santa Ana winds, Long Beach waves, Orange County women, Texas rangers, Louisiana bayous, the Rocky Mountains, South Beach, and the Mississippi.

This is the land of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Wilt, and Shaq.

This is the land of Babe, Gehrig, Joe D, Mantle, Ted Williams, Hammerin' Hank, Willie Mays, Mr. October, and The Big Unit.

This is the land of Barry, Deion, Brown, Payton, Montana, Unitas, Manning, the Steel Curtain, Doomsday, the Orange Crush, and The Hogs.

This is the land of Earnhardt, Petty, Gordon, Awesome Bill, Smoke, and bootleggin'.

This is the land of Capone, Luciano, Machine Gun Kelly, Pretty Boy Floyd, John Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde, Annie Oakley, and the failure that was Prohibition.

This is the land of flappers, Clara Bow, goldfish swallowing, five and dimes, diners, Playboy, Hustler, and Maxim.

This is the land of Pam, Tyra, Christina, Britney, Beyonce, Pink, Aretha, Whitney, Celine, Stevie, Alanis, Madonna, and Mariah.

This is the land of Miles Davis, Chubby Checker, The King, The King Of Pop, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Duan Allman, Prince, Fats Domino, Woody Guthrie, and Bob Dylan.

This is the land of Druckenmiller, Morgan, Buffett, Gates, Carnegie, Rockefeller, Gompers, Walton, and Ellison.

This is the land of Elizabeth Taylor, Humphrey Bogart, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, John Wayne, Robert de Niro, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Woody Allen, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Marilyn Monroe, Jolie, Pitt, Brando, and Hepburn.

This is the land of Disney, ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, TMZ, People, E!, Agassi, Sampras, McEnroe, Graf, the Williams', Woods, Mickelson, Palmer, Nicklaus, and Gaga.

This is the land of Rickenbacker, Bradley, Eisenhower, LeMay, Pershing, Mitchell, Farragut, Sherman, Grant, Sheridan, and Marshall.

This is the land of Nicholson, Winfrey, Jameson, Cheers, Friends, Seinfeld, Gilligan, Lassie, Roseanne, Cosby, Griffith, and the Bradys.

This is the land of Sullivan, Leno, Letterman, Cronkite, Les Paul, Rick Rubin, Phil Spektor, Irving Berlin, Flavor Flave, and Funkmaster Flex.

This is the land where Smiths are Aero, Leppards are Def, Jovis are Bon, and Companies are Bad.

This is the land of Gaye, Redding, Cooke, Green, Darin, Berry, and Mahalia.

This is the land of Dr. King, Rosa, Emmitt, Medgar, and Fannie Lou.

This is the land of Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Gatorade, Pepsi, Coke, Nike, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, Amazon, and Netflix.

This is the land where trails are named Oregon, 66, and 61.

This is the land of Booker T., Carver, Chavez, Nat, Meredith, Owens, and Thorpe.

This is the land of Colt, Remington, Winchester, and Browning.

This is the land of Poe, Hemingway, Armstrong, Rand, Salinger, Fitzgerald, Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Seuss, Hawthorne, Thoreau, Hughes, and Eliot.

This is the land of Phelps, Lance, Bobby Jones, Sugar Ray, Iron Mike, and the WWE.

This is the land of Superman, Spiderman, Batman, the Fantastic Four, Flash, The Hulk, Mickey Mouse, Tarzan, Ronald McDonald, and Lex Luthor.

This is the land of a Park named South, Rats prefixed with Rug, and talking yellow sponges.

This is the land of SI, Time, Rolling Stone, and Henry Luce.

This is the land of Shields, Crawford, Studebaker, Texaco, DuPont, Wrigley, Turner, Trump, Mustangs, and Corvettes.

This is the land of the country who was first to the moon.

THIS LAND HOUSES THE VICTORS OF THE TWO BIGGEST WARS THIS PLANET HAS EVER SEEN.

THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE; HOME OF THE BRAVE

By God, this land was once so great that some indelible remnants, such as my ability to type this without fear of imprisonment, still remain.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE OUR NATION BACK. OBAMA, PELOSI, AND THE REST OF THE IMBECILES MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED.

WE ARE FED UP!!!

VIVA LA AMERICA! THE TRUE AMERICA, NOT THIS AMERICA. LET'S REVIVE THE DYNASTY.

500px-gadsden_flag.gif

Obama+-+Washington+crying.jpg

Last edited:
[youtube]SrYXP44bdV8[/youtube]

This is the land of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Madison, Monroe, Franklin, Hamilton, Paine, Henry, Adams, Jay, Revere, and Hancock.

This is the land of Baron von Steuben, Daniel Morgan, Nathanael Greene, Horacio Gates, John Paul Jones, Nathan Hale, Richard Henry Lee, and Silas Deane.

This is the land of Marquis de Lafayette, Casimir Pulaski, Comte de Rochembeau, Benjamin Tallmadge, Robert Townsend, Mary Otis Warren, and Ethan Allen.

This is the land of Crispus Attucks, Salem Poor, Molly Pitcher, Robert Morris, William Penn, James Oglethorpe, Henry Knox, Benjamin Rush, and Haym Salomon.

This is the land of Lydia Darragh, Hercules Mulligan, the Culper Ring, and the Green Dragon Tavern.

This is the land of Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers, Henry Ford, Ray A. Kroc, Davy Crockett, Sam Houston, Stephen Austin,
and Daniel Boone.

This is the land of Howard Hughes, Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, Susan B. Anthony, Lucretia Mott, Jane Addams, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Alfred Mahan, Upton Sinclair,
and the Titanic.

This is the land of the assembly line, the telephone, the computer, the radio, the bicycle, the television, the tractor, and capitalism.

This is the land of the Rough Riders, Harlem Hellfighters, the Tuskegee Airmen, and the Turtle.

This is the land of Ali vs. Frazier, Michigan vs. Ohio State, Lakers vs. Celtics, and Yankees vs. Red Sox.

This is the land of Hollywood, Madison Square, Broadway, Vaudeville, and Sin City.

This is the land of Santa Ana winds, Long Beach waves, Orange County women, Texas rangers, Louisiana bayous, the Rocky Mountains, South Beach, and the Mississippi.

This is the land of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Wilt, and Shaq.

This is the land of Babe, Gehrig, Joe D, Mantle, Ted Williams, Hammerin' Hank, Willie Mays, Mr. October, and The Big Unit.

This is the land of Barry, Deion, Brown, Payton, Montana, Unitas, Manning, the Steel Curtain, Doomsday, the Orange Crush, and The Hogs.

This is the land of Earnhardt, Petty, Gordon, Awesome Bill, Smoke, and bootleggin'.

This is the land of Capone, Luciano, Machine Gun Kelly, Pretty Boy Floyd, John Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde, Annie Oakley, and the failure that was Prohibition.

This is the land of flappers, Clara Bow, goldfish swallowing, five and dimes, diners, Playboy, Hustler, and Maxim.

This is the land of Pam, Tyra, Christina, Britney, Beyonce, Pink, Aretha, Whitney, Celine, Stevie, Alanis, Madonna, and Mariah.

This is the land of Miles Davis, Chubby Checker, The King, The King Of Pop, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Duan Allman, Prince, Fats Domino, Woody Guthrie, and Bob Dylan.

This is the land of Druckenmiller, Morgan, Buffett, Gates, Carnegie, Rockefeller, Gompers, Walton, and Ellison.

This is the land of Elizabeth Taylor, Humphrey Bogart, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, John Wayne, Robert de Niro, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Woody Allen, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, George Lucas,
Steven Spielberg, Marilyn Monroe, Jolie, Pitt, Brando, and Hepburn.

This is the land of Disney, ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, TMZ, People, E!, Agassi, Sampras, McEnroe, Graf, the Williams', Woods, Mickelson, Palmer, Nicklaus, and Gaga.

This is the land of Rickenbacker, Bradley, Eisenhower, LeMay, Pershing, Mitchell, Farragut, Sherman, Grant, Sheridan,

This is the land of Nicholson, Winfrey, Jameson, Cheers, Friends, Seinfeld, Gilligan, Lassie, Roseanne, Cosby, Griffith, and the Bradys.

This is the land of Sullivan, Leno, Letterman, Cronkite, Les Paul, Rick Rubin, Phil Spektor, Irving Berlin, Flavor Flave, and Funkmaster Flex.

This is the land where Smiths are Aero, Leppards are Def, Jovis are Bon, and Companies are Bad.

This is the land of Gaye, Redding, Cooke, Green, Darin, Berry, and Mahalia.

This is the land of Dr. King, Rosa, Emmitt, Medgar, and Fannie Lou.

This is the land of Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Gatorade, Pepsi, Coke, Nike, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, Amazon, and Netflix.

This is the land where trails are named Oregon, 66, and 61.

This is the land of Booker T., Carver, Chavez, Nat, Meredith, Owens, and Thorpe.

This is the land of Colt, Remington, Winchester, and Browning.

This is the land of Poe, Hemingway, Armstrong, Rand, Salinger, Fitzgerald, Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Seuss, Hawthorne, Thoreau, Hughes, and Eliot.

This is the land of Phelps, Lance, Bobby Jones, Sugar Ray, Iron Mike, and the WWE.

This is the land of Superman, Spiderman, Batman, the Fantastic Four, Flash, The Hulk, Mickey Mouse, Tarzan, Ronald McDonald, and Lex Luthor.

This is the land of a Park named South, Rats prefixed with Rug, and talking yellow sponges.

This is the land of SI, Time, Rolling Stone, and Henry Luce.

This is the land of Shields, Crawford, Studebaker, Texaco, DuPont, Wrigley, Turner, Trump, Mustangs, and Corvettes.

This is the land of the country who was first to the moon.

THIS LAND HOUSES THE VICTORS OF THE TWO BIGGEST WARS THIS PLANET HAS EVER SEEN.

THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE; HOME OF THE BRAVE

By God, this land was once so great that some indelible remnants, such as my ability to type this without fear of imprisonment, still remain.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE OUR NATION BACK. OBAMA, PELOSI, AND THE REST OF THE IMBECILES MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED.

WE ARE FED UP!!!

VIVA LA AMERICA! THE TRUE AMERICA, NOT THIS AMERICA. LET'S REVIVE THE DYNASTY.

500px-gadsden_flag.gif

Obama+-+Washington+crying.jpg

I like this America.
I have no desire to revive slavery.
And I hate to say it, but Washington doesn't come off looking very well in that picture.
Frankly, he looks like a butt-hurt little bitch.

I like this America.
I have no desire to revive slavery.
And I hate to say it, but Washington doesn't come off looking very well in that picture.
Frankly, he looks like a butt-hurt little bitch.

We've regressed in all areas sans social.

At one time, pill poppers weren't able to indirectly steal from the affluent.

At one time, health care was rightfully a privilege, and not a "right."

At one time, mindless worker drones were paid as if they were easily replaced, as they should be.

At one time, sucky teachers were fired.

At one time, white students weren't discriminated against in favor of "diversity."

At one time, we weren't a nation of soft, liberal, welfare-loving, lazy losers.

If you don't like the founder of our country, THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FREEDOM, you're welcome to GTFO.

If you don't like the founder of our country, THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FREEDOM, you're welcome to GTFO.
I'm a Liberal, I like our Founding Fathers and I love my country.

But if you think there was ever a time when this country was "perfect" your delusional. Try studying two hundred years of US history sometime. There was a time when only white, wealthy land owners could vote. The poor or non-white or female US citizen didn't have a voice and it wasn't a true "by the people" Government. Thomas Jefferson is one of my favorite Founders, but in spite of that, he did initiate the slaughter of the Native Americans.

Liberals and Conservatives both want personal freedom, legal equality, representation and the absence of legal oppression of protected rights. Although Liberals and Conservatives disagree on some social issues, for the most part, both Democrats and Republicans support the status quo. So does the American voter.

While I admire your energy, enthusiasm and passion for politics, I think you aren't taking personal responsibility. The America worker isn't "mindless" by the way. This thread however is.

Last edited:
I love America as she stands, and no matter what she goes through.

This is the land of (insert three completely random American people, products, or places)

AMERICA! YEAAAAHHH!

Patriotism is one thing. Empty partisan bull**** patriotism is another.

Please tell me Smokey you didn't copy that from some spam email, I would love to think you actually sat down, thought up, and typed down all that crap.

Please tell me Smokey you didn't copy that from some spam email, I would love to think you actually sat down, thought up, and typed down all that crap.

I'm afraid he can't tell you that: he's banned already.

Back
Top Bottom