• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Its time to protest the left's partisan lockdown rules/laws(Yes to leftists, NO to everyone else)!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Its time for reasonable people to SAFELY go out and protest the democrat's and "news" media's tyrannical denial of 1st amendment rights to assemble(or even go to a funeral) for anyone except left wing protestors and fund raisers! Once non-leftist protestors show up ANYWHERE, the dems/"news" media WILL demonize their "entirely peaceful protest", while demanding that we be arrested and jailed for protesting, and "putting people at risk of contracting covid19"(while they allow and ENCOURAGE their own leftist protestors/rioters to gather nationwide, on a daily, nightly basis, for nearly 5 solid months)! NOBODY from the democratic party, OR the "news" media speaks of the obvious pandemic risks involved with any of those protests!

The media will do national reporting on 1, outdoor, July 4th pool party where a few dozen people werent social distancing for a couple hours(complete with dramatic, vocal 'fear-speak' and condemnation) while intentionally ignoring the thousands of hours, involving possibly millions of people NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING at left wing protests!

So, lets expose leftist tyranny and media corruption! Im shocked nobody is doing this right now! The left are trying to see how far they can go with civil liberties denial, so lets make sure they are publicly sued and exposed!

This is obviously an unconstitutional(and ironically fascistic) denial of basic 1st amendment rights to most people. But I cant wait to read the excuses as to why this is fair, followed by a baseless claim from CNN, etc, that its Trump who's destroying the 1st amendment by insisting that civil liberties should apply to everyone, not just the left!

Trump plague.jpg

Get out there and show us all how it's a fake Democratic plot to destroy America.
We're waiting for you to stand up and leave your keyboard commando position and get out there and do some actual fighting.

masks didnt bother them KKK.jpg

Prove us all wrong and get out there and get in some mask people's faces!

Dead Confederates CV19.jpg

Cliff Notes:

Tyrannnical left. Left wing protestors. Demonize. Fear-speak. Left wing protests. Ironically fascistic. Unconstitutional. Baseless. Destroying.

This is obviously an unconstitutional(and ironically fascistic) denial of basic 1st amendment rights to most people. But I cant wait to read the excuses as to why this is fair, followed by a baseless claim from CNN, etc, that its Trump who's destroying the 1st amendment by insisting that civil liberties should apply to everyone, not just the left!

This is the result of your kind of thinking:

99296130_10216877161304562_8563390624663863296_o.jpg

People like you existed a century ago and those people proved to the entire country what morons they were.
It's really too bad that their graves, every last one of them, weren't marked with a symbol denoting their Covidiot thinking.
I wish someone would set up a fund to make sure that all your graves DO get marked, as a lesson for the future, and so I can know in advance which headstones to piss on.

This is the result of your kind of thinking:

View attachment 67290792

People like you existed a century ago and those people proved to the entire country what morons they were.
It's really too bad that their graves, every last one of them, weren't marked with a symbol denoting their Covidiot thinking.
I wish someone would set up a fund to make sure that all your graves DO get marked, as a lesson for the future, and so I can know in advance which headstones to piss on.

I normally dont take part in personal insults, but since you baselessly demonized me, falsely accused me of stuff I NEVER promoted, then said you hope I die so you can "piss on my grave", I will gladly make an exception to my rule!!

YOU truly are an ignorant, hateful, mean spirited hypocritical liar! Btw, I NEVER RECOMMENDED NOT WEARING MASKS, AND I CARRY DOZENS OF THEM AND HUNDREDS OF DISPOSABLE RUBBER GLOVES WITH ME EVERY DAY, AND I ALWAYS USE THEM.... I even posted a thread to the subject MANY MONTHS AGO!

YOU DUMB, MORONIC FOOL!! Oh, id guarantee that its YOU who is making excuses at all the footage of BLM and Antifa NOT wearing masks, NOT social distancing etc!! Ill ask members to search for YOUR threads and posts promising to piss on the graves of democrats, leftists and media PRAISING that obviously deadly behavior!! I wont hold my breath!

Last edited:
Cliff Notes:

Tyrannnical left. Left wing protestors. Demonize. Fear-speak. Left wing protests. Ironically fascistic. Unconstitutional. Baseless. Destroying.

And its all true! If you have something specific to dispute, then feel free to lay it out intelligently, and ill gladly and easily disprove it.

View attachment 67290782

Get out there and show us all how it's a fake Democratic plot to destroy America.
We're waiting for you to stand up and leave your keyboard commando position and get out there and do some actual fighting.

View attachment 67290783

Prove us all wrong and get out there and get in some mask people's faces!

View attachment 67290787

Take some remedial reading lessons. I never promoted not wearing masks! I even posted a thread several months ago promoting the use of masks, and gave instructions on how to properly clean them if you cant find new ones!

So you wasted a bunch of time projecting and posting ridiculous nonsensical images of rebel flags and KKK members! Maybe a presciption for halcion is in order... Speak with your psychiatrist first. Once youve gotten your issues together, then send your KKK and rebel flag, and your anger about irresponsible coronavirus recommendations of promoting mass gatherings to the people who ALL of that stuff applies to, the democratic party!

don't gather in crowds during a pandemic.

I normally dont take part in personal insults, but since you baselessly demonized me, falsely accused me of stuff I NEVER promoted, then said you hope I die so you can "piss on my grave", I will gladly make an exception to my rule!!

YOU truly are an ignorant, hateful, mean spirited hypocritical liar! Btw, I NEVER RECOMMENDED NOT WEARING MASKS, AND I CARRY DOZENS OF THEM AND HUNDREDS OF DISPOSABLE RUBBER GLOVES WITH ME EVERY DAY, AND I ALWAYS USE THEM.... I even posted a thread to the subject MANY MONTHS AGO!

YOU DUMB, MORONIC FOOL!! Oh, id guarantee that its YOU who is making excuses at all the footage of BLM and Antifa NOT wearing masks, NOT social distancing etc!! Ill ask members to search for YOUR threads and posts promising to piss on the graves of democrats, leftists and media PRAISING that obviously deadly behavior!! I wont hold my breath!

So does this mean I won't be on your Christmas card list this year?

Take some remedial reading lessons. I never promoted not wearing masks! I even posted a thread several months ago promoting the use of masks, and gave instructions on how to properly clean them if you cant find new ones!

So you wasted a bunch of time projecting and posting ridiculous nonsensical images of rebel flags and KKK members! Maybe a presciption for halcion is in order... Speak with your psychiatrist first. Once youve gotten your issues together, then send your KKK and rebel flag, and your anger about irresponsible coronavirus recommendations of promoting mass gatherings to the people who ALL of that stuff applies to, the democratic party!

Now all you have to do is pull up any posts where I excused people outside of Trumplandia (that includes Democrats, and all of the left) for not wearing masks and not social distancing.
Who knows, you might even get lucky and find one!
But I kind of have my doubts.

:popcorn:

That was very "Moderation-ey" in a now sort of way.

It's too bad the federal government still hasn't coordinated a national response. Maybe next year.

Its time for reasonable people to SAFELY go out and protest the democrat's and "news" media's tyrannical denial of 1st amendment rights to assemble(or even go to a funeral) for anyone except left wing protestors and fund raisers! Once non-leftist protestors show up ANYWHERE, the dems/"news" media WILL demonize their "entirely peaceful protest", while demanding that we be arrested and jailed for protesting, and "putting people at risk of contracting covid19"(while they allow and ENCOURAGE their own leftist protestors/rioters to gather nationwide, on a daily, nightly basis, for nearly 5 solid months)! NOBODY from the democratic party, OR the "news" media speaks of the obvious pandemic risks involved with any of those protests!

The media will do national reporting on 1, outdoor, July 4th pool party where a few dozen people werent social distancing for a couple hours(complete with dramatic, vocal 'fear-speak' and condemnation) while intentionally ignoring the thousands of hours, involving possibly millions of people NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING at left wing protests!

So, lets expose leftist tyranny and media corruption! Im shocked nobody is doing this right now! The left are trying to see how far they can go with civil liberties denial, so lets make sure they are publicly sued and exposed!

You are appealing to ignorance if you believe there is no right wing participation among those with out masks. Only right wingers allege the pandemic is a hoax.

Posting idiotic and completely false partisan stupidity will get you reply’s, but it won’t get you a serious debate.

Back
Top Bottom