• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

and.....whom do you consider as a smart president? Gerald Ford:lol:
Clinton had his faults, personal as they were. But I submit he was much smarter than W. In that area, kinda like comparing apples and kumquats (take that any way you want :roll: ). BTW, had McCain gotten the nomination I would have voted for him without hesitation.

Jack

That's the problem right there.

I don't equate the ability of being articulate with intelligence. Bush isn't a good public speaker so that makes him an idiot? I know plenty of people who aren't great speakers in front of crowds but are still intelligent.

Don't you think it's insulting that people actually believe the president of the US could be an idiot?

No I don't think its insulting, because the man really is an idiot. He has the lowest appoval rating since Jimmy Carter. The man cant think for anything, and has mislead the American people into a fake war. But Bush is stupid.

Liberal Pot Smoker said:
No I don't think its insulting, because the man really is an idiot. He has the lowest appoval rating since Jimmy Carter. The man cant think for anything, and has mislead the American people into a fake war. But Bush is stupid.

Hmm, Bush is stupid... but he's smart enough to mislead an entire nation?

Well he never fooled me, and he only fooled people that are dumber than he is, I.E. most of America (or people who clame themselves to be republicans).

let me see if I can crawl my way up to your level...

how do you have a fake war? hmmm... real people are dying.

Bush is an idiot..didnt he go to harvard? and graduate. maybe he isnt the best public speaker and maybe the opposition parties are making him out to be dumber than he is for thier own advantages.

Liberal Pot Smoker said:
Well he never fooled me, and he only fooled people that are dumber than he is, I.E. most of America (or people who clame themselves to be republicans).

How exactly did he fool people?

Liberal Pot Smoker said:

And what the heck's a "clame"?

I should start a new thread...

Republicans or Democrats....Whu usez spelcheker morre?

Liberal Pot Smoker said:

Average IQ 100........that is why he got re-elected

SixStringHero said:
That's the problem right there.

Don't you think it's insulting that people actually believe the president of the US could be an idiot?

Yes....it is very insulting....and extremely embarassing as well. I know many people outside this country that are embarassed for me because of my president. While I do not see a case for impeachment (Barring proof of conspiracy in regard to this war), I really cant wait until we can replace him, and take solace in the fact he cannot run for another term.

Strange1 said:
and.....whom do you consider as a smart president? Gerald Ford:lol:
Clinton had his faults, personal as they were. But I submit he was much smarter than W. In that area, kinda like comparing apples and kumquats (take that any way you want :roll: ). BTW, had McCain gotten the nomination I would have voted for him without hesitation.

Jack

Smarter than George W. Bush? :rofl The Clinton administration failed to capture Bin Ladin when they more than one chance to. Clinton never used our military to fight terrorism overseas in battle after repeated terrorists attacks against the USA. Clinton embarrassed our military in Somolia against a drug lord. What a smart President Bill Clinton was.......:roll:

tecoyah....but his baby bro can. Yeeeech!. btw , isn't it fun to discuss anything political. You don't have to think or consider. It's always just "us and them", regardless which side you're on.

Jack

strange1...lol. you sound like the Sex Pistols with that us and them thought. lol. i like the sex pistols personally. i know this has no bearing on this thread, i just thought i would throw it out.

Strange1 said:
I won't say it's time to impeach Bush. I believe he is dummer than a handful of rusty nails, but to impeach......I say no. However, I have noticed a decided quieting of the radical right puppets. That should serve to indicate that all is not right in puppetdom. Now they seem to dwell on what is wrong with the oppositon rather wthan what is right with the current admin. BTW, there are radical puppets on the liberal side of the fince too, IMO.

Jack

I had forgotten all about this thread. How's that impeachment coming, libs?

Hey Jack, is it dumber to say dummer or is it dumber to say....ah, nevermind.

cnredd said:
And what the heck's a "clame"?

I should start a new thread...

Republicans or Democrats....Whu usez spelcheker morre?

OH cnredd, you know what a clame is, a claim. LOL... Although, I must admit I read that and thought the same thing, but thought I would be nice. I will make a typo sometime, and probably already have many times. If I do and I say something about someone else, they will have a field day with me. Wait a minute, I already have made spelling comments to other posters.....BUT PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A SPELL CHECK ON THIS SITE, THANK GOD!!!!!!!

Strange1 said:
I take it we are kinda agreeing on this.:lol:

Jack

"kinda Jack", although I still think he is......well, I don't know how to describe him Jack, other than he is he bad prez. Please don't ask for a link, just simply look at the approval ratings....

So this where all the sad liberals come to play? lol..... This thread belongs in the basement.

Hey, what's the latest on that impeachment? :lol:

Ironside said:
IMPEACH BUSH MOVEMENT!

Bush has failed us in oh so many ways.

Our "National Guard" is stuck fighting in a nation (QUAGMIRE) called Iraq instead of tending to domestic affairs, as needed.

Hurricane Katrina has OVERWHELMED this Government, as did the WTC attacks on 9/11/01!

FEMA Director Brown, who Bush told "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" 5 days after Hurricane Katrina hit, has resigned and who does Bush appoint as interim Director? David Paulison, the frickin' "duct tape and plastic sheathing, in the case of chemical attack", guy!

Oh boy, don't we feel safe now! NOT!

My goodness George Bush hadn't even seen any footage and didn't have any idea how serious Hurricane Katrina was until the NEXT DAY!

Mississippi still hasn't been tended to by FEMA in many areas.

Hurricane Katrina has shown America and the world the readiness of the United States in case of an emergency. You'd think 4 years after 9/11 we'd have done MUCH BETTER than we did. The Bush Administration has FAILED US AGAIN!

How much more should we have to endure of this President? How long can Rightwing America condone his EVERY MOVE?

Where's the OUTRAGE?

Impeach him? Why, because he's constantly beating Democrats over the head? Because you don't agree with his policies? Is that a good reason? And you're blaming Hurricane Katrina on him? Is there anything liberals won't do? Sure FEMA mismanaged Katrina, but that was an indictment of our entire government, Republican or Democrat, as a whole.:doh

KCConservative said:
Yeah, I think they're starting to make some real progress on it. :2razz: :lol:

semperfi12 said:
Impeach him? Why, because he's constantly beating Democrats over the head? Because you don't agree with his policies? Is that a good reason? And you're blaming Hurricane Katrina on him? Is there anything liberals won't do? Sure FEMA mismanaged Katrina, but that was an indictment of our entire government, Republican or Democrat, as a whole.:doh

Umm....I don't support Bush, but how was he responsible for Katrina or 9/11. That is absurd, how old are you? 9/11 was a freak attack and Katrina was at a state level originally with Nigan and Blanco. Blanco blew it.....GOD, I never thought I would uphold Bush

KCConservative said:

Been a long time since I rock and rolled....

UPDATE...

12-07-05...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

alphieb said:
Umm....I don't support Bush, but how was he responsible for Katrina or 9/11. That is absurd, how old are you? 9/11 was a freak attack and Katrina was at a state level originally with Nigan and Blanco. Blanco blew it.....GOD, I never thought I would uphold Bush
semperfi12's response was to Ironside's comments...your comments should be directed at Ironside...

cnredd said:
semperfi12's response was to Ironside's comments...your comments should be directed at Ironside...

oops, your right...sorry semperfi12.

Don't apologize!

It's all Bush's fault-- He and the GOP set up explosives on the levee to flood the people of NO because we all know he is such a racist.

Oh crap, I've been listening to Kanye and Farakan too much.

Back
Top Bottom