• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

This is going nowhere.

Seriously though, are you people who wish Bush to be impeached that in love with Cheney?

Just curious.

marchare said:
Good site. Why far more credible? The convenient omission by the Kerry campaign of the charity-donation aspects of Cheney’s connections, is to be expected from a politician. In likewise fashion, Cheney’s insistence that he has “no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind”, was an outright lie. In a Sep. 22, 2003 memo (on same site) from the Congressional Research Service to Sen. Frank Lautenberg:
“It is not clear whether the assignment to charities of the profits from exercising such ownerships and assets would necessarily render the financial instruments themselves as a “non-disqualifying” interest, since the underlying current value of the options are not necessarily changed (and still increases as the stock of the company increases and decreases as the stock price decreases), and the actual ownership of the underlying options remain in the name of and under the control of the federal official.”​
I pity those suckers who believe this Iraqupation is for any reason other than petroleum. Some folks will believe anything. Waging war for the benefit of a few well connected oligarchs is criminal. Sad also is that American POWs can expect laughter from their captors on the insistence that they be treated kindly. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld to the gallows (after a war crimes tribunal, of course)!

Stop being obtuse. I guess the common and highly expected act of torture on prisoners and hostages by Muslim captives was an imagined thing before "Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld" came along..huh? Get over it. There is enough crap to complain and cry about without parading around something that has nothing to do with anything.

When the kidnapped journalists are beheaded, will you be surprised? Will this be an act of our current endeavors? Or will it simply be "them" doing what they do just as they've always done before?

Last edited:
The days are numbered

indicte the whole sahbang and round up all his supporters

the inner circle of NEO~CON~ARTISTS~NAZIS AND ALL THE NAZI SUPPORTS:3oops:

Attachments

• ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 134
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
Canuck said:
The days are numbered

Out of all the posts I have found of yours that have absurd claims about comparing america with nazis, i have asked you to back up your claim! You have not once even replied to it! You state these false accusations which in turn, demotes america and its values, and quite frankly, im sick of it, and im sick of you and your canadian nonsense!

I call for an IMPEACHMENT ON CANUCK FROM THE FORUM! This is an official indictment! WHo else supporst me?

AK_Conservative said:
Out of all the posts I have found of yours that have absurd claims about comparing america with nazis, i have asked you to back up your claim! You have not once even replied to it! You state these false accusations which in turn, demotes america and its values, and quite frankly, im sick of it, and im sick of you and your canadian nonsense!

I call for an IMPEACHMENT ON CANUCK FROM THE FORUM! WHo else supporst me?

I must say that this post

The days are numbered

the inner circle of NEO~CON~ARTISTS~NAZIS AND ALL THE NAZI SUPPORTS

Holds no elemental weight to anything. Therefore it is inadequately inapropriate and simply nonexistent. When this individual brings this forum any form of salvageable weight then let me know.

I just want to add...

What the hell does those photos you link in every post have to do anything.. the first one isnt even clear.. what the hell is it.. What is the problem of bush walking though (from what it seams to me) a WW2 memorial, and the last one! what is your false meaning behind them? I have already destroyed your arguement of the 5 arabs you have in that one pic. The one with bush and saddam doesnt have an ounce of relivance to it!

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison, while a United States Congressman

We usually think of a nation being controlled by a military dictatorship when a military leader seizes control through a putsch, as in the case of General Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan or Saddam Hussein in Iraq. The previous government is overthrown and a military strong man places himself in power with few if any constraints from judicial or legislative oversight.
But we must look for the essence of a military dictatorship, those features which are present whenever this form of oppression occurs. In essence, a military dictatorship is a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a repressive ruler or a small clique who use military and police power to dominate the people mentally and physically.

Taking this definition as our touchstone, in the United States we know we're living under a military dictatorship when we see:

disaster aid deliberately withheld by White House and Pentagon to impose unfettered military control

a leader retaining power through stealing the election of 2004 and put into power in 2000 by a coup d'etat, not through democratic elections

the military used to control the civilian population in violation of the U.S. Constitution

the president ordering a US citizen held indefinitely by the military

a shadow government being set up consisting entirely of executive branch officials in violation of the Constitution

government informants spying on fellow citizens

the highest amount of government funds going to military initiatives:

taxpayer money being used to subsidize and fund domestic and foreign "defense" corporations

taxpayer money being used to subsidize and fund domestic and foreign military operations: wars, embargoes, training, etc.

a dictatorial ruling clique creating unnecessary, homocidal wars as a way of remaining in power

the spread of militaristic values and the increasing power of the military in our society

All these conditions are now
present in the United States.

AMERiICA THE BANANA REPUBLIC
Appointed to power by the courts in 2000 G double scr*w you Bush
leader of the American JAUNTA
this madman will bring a hard rain on us all

Attachments

• ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Canuck said:

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison, while a United States Congressman

We usually think of a nation being controlled by a military dictatorship when a military leader seizes control through a putsch, as in the case of General Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan or Saddam Hussein in Iraq. The previous government is overthrown and a military strong man places himself in power with few if any constraints from judicial or legislative oversight.
But we must look for the essence of a military dictatorship, those features which are present whenever this form of oppression occurs. In essence, a military dictatorship is a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a repressive ruler or a small clique who use military and police power to dominate the people mentally and physically.

Taking this definition as our touchstone, in the United States we know we're living under a military dictatorship when we see:

disaster aid deliberately withheld by White House and Pentagon to impose unfettered military control

a leader retaining power through stealing the election of 2004 and put into power in 2000 by a coup d'etat, not through democratic elections

the military used to control the civilian population in violation of the U.S. Constitution

the president ordering a US citizen held indefinitely by the military

a shadow government being set up consisting entirely of executive branch officials in violation of the Constitution

government informants spying on fellow citizens

the highest amount of government funds going to military initiatives:

taxpayer money being used to subsidize and fund domestic and foreign "defense" corporations

taxpayer money being used to subsidize and fund domestic and foreign military operations: wars, embargoes, training, etc.

a dictatorial ruling clique creating unnecessary, homocidal wars as a way of remaining in power

the spread of militaristic values and the increasing power of the military in our society

All these conditions are now
present in the United States.

:roll: You have a highly skewed interpretation of things! Adding the bold font does not help your arguement either! Sorry, thats not a part of logic! :rofl

With you, it is either youre damned if you do, damned if you dont! Either way, you think we lose, you win! Ridiculous i say! Ill chose to ignore your ludicrus statements here on out!

easy for you to say you live in an out of the way place in Alaska

the rest of us are at ground ZERO
a piture is worth a 1000 words you have but few

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag,
Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief,
from Gilbert, G.M. (1947). Nurenberg Diary, New York: Signet

Americans have been led to assume that war, as an institution, is merely a means that a society uses to achieve its ends when forced to by emergency or crisis. In actuality, the basic social structure of the United States consists of the production of armaments by the "defense industry" and the destruction of armaments in fabricated wars.
Wars are not "caused" by a crisis such as Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or nonexistent weapons of mass destruction; wars are contrived for political-economic purposes by those in power.

PETRO~EURO IS AN EMERGENCY INDEED !

Attachments

• stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Canuck said:
easy for you to say you live in an out of the way place in Alaska

the rest of us are at ground ZERO

You have no idea! What is vital to this country.... oil

America consumes 1:10 ratio of alaskan oil per day! That is definately vital! The refineries, especially in the area of valdez and kenia are potential threats, let alone the pipeline! Now to say i live out of the way is ridiculous!

Canuck said:
a piture is worth a 1000 words you have but few

Is this a challange? Becuase so far all i have seen is you lose or have no counter-argument! You say a picture is worth a thousand words? how bout this...

election.jpg

4009991_7d67ead9b2.jpg

iraq_election_8.jpg

lthumb.sge.gey50.310105004212.photo03.photo.default-380x267.jpg

If you say iraq doesnt want this america is a bunch of tyrant nazi's, you be wrong, from your beloved saying, a picture is worth a thousand words.. atleast mine aint doctored and speak the truth, not some strawman approach that is so unbelievably far out! Thank you for helping me out there canuck! i appreciate it!

Marshall Douglas Smith. (2001). Black Gold Hot Gold, Ch. 3
So twenty years later and 57,000 Americans and half a million Vietnamese dead, Standard Oil had enough data and the war in Vietnam could end. Nelson Rockefeller's personal assistant, Henry Kissinger, represented the U.S. at the Vietnam/Paris Peace talks and won a Nobel Peace Prize in the bargain.

After the dust had settled from the war, Vietnam divided their offshore coastal area into numerous oil lots and allowed foreign companies to bid on the lots, with the proviso that Vietnam got a percentage of the action. Norway's Statoil, British Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell, Russia, Germany and Australia all won bids and began drilling within their areas. Strange it was that none of them struck oil. However, the lots which Standard Oil bid for and won proved to have vast oil reserves. Their extensive undersea seismic research appears to have paid off.

Unfortunately, Big Oil's greed has not abated a whit.The American and British rulers have a new imperialistic strategy by which they hope to gain total control of the world's energy supplies and the strategic Eurasian land mass. First, they sell armaments to a regime (for example, Panama, Iraq, Yugoslavia/Kosovo, Afghan/Pakistan/Taliban Mujaheddin, Saudi Arabia). Then, they demonize the regime to which they sold the armaments and declare war on it (e.g. Panama Invasion, Gulf War, UN Kosovo war, Afghanistan war, Iraq War). After the war, they station permanent military bases in the country and use the military bases to control the energy resources in the surrounding countries. Current U.S. foreign policy is governed by the doctrine of "full-spectrum dominance": the U.S. must control military, economic and political developments everywhere

Attachments

• creation.JPG
    creation.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
  • eurasia4.JPG
    eurasia4.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Jingo.JPG
    Jingo.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
  • military.JPG
    military.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • mil4.JPG
    mil4.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
the pics you have show people nice people
why are you hitting them with nukes DU
why is there torturing of kids while their parents are forced to watch
how do you tell which Iraq person is a terrorists
I am sure the paint ballers associatin of america ( NATL Gaurd ) has no idea who is who they are just kids with over 100,000 dead Iraqians
why Is your closest friends and neighbors Canada saying YES to war on terrorism But saying no to

IRAQ because they are not threats to us our our allies

why are you saying its ok?
I at least comment on your photos

Despite the misgivings of Russia, China, India, or any other nation, Afghanistan and Iraq will now become the base of operations in destabilizing, isolating, and establishing control over the South Asian

Attachments

• stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
  • police3.JPG
    police3.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
  • world5.JPG
    world5.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Jingo.JPG
    Jingo.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Canuck said:
the pics you have show people nice people
why are you hitting them with nukes DU
why is there torturing of kids while their parents are forced to watch
how do you tell which Iraq person is a terrorists
I am sure the paint ballers associatin of america ( NATL Gaurd ) has no idea who is who they are just kids with over 100,000 dead Iraqians
why Is your closest friends and neighbors Canada saying YES to war on terrorism But saying no to

IRAQ because they are not threats to us our our allies

why are you saying its ok?
I at least comment on your photos

Your ignorance shows you have no understanding of the world!

Once again, i will conclud this argument with saying your ignorance is my bliss! :cool:

A picture is worth a 1000 words you have such few
the Arrogance and Mendacity OF America today

Your Closest of allies say no to Iraq we do not do
preemptive strikes on third world nations using DU Nukes
with 1000 1/2 life

Yes to war on terror but we do not want to be terrorists

Attachments

• naziflag.JPG
    naziflag.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
  • Jingo.JPG
    Jingo.JPG
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Canuck said:
The days are numbered

Are not the leading democrats really pathetic these days? :2razz: They have nothing to run on themselves, ..& they have to invent conspiracies & ficticious stories, & attempt to smear Bush's advisors, cause' they just got to get Bush out of office somehow!

Well, Bush remains in spite of the idiotic charges, & the wicked name calling of Bush, & the outlandish stories of Bush being a Nazi.

Not only that but Bush is flourishing, & getting HIS supreme court nominations just as he said he would appoint who he wanted.

Bush never said the war on terror would be won soon or easy, he made that perfectly clear, but we know that the democrats like to chase body bags in hopes of comparing it to the Viet-Nam years, & thus helping to destroy support for the effort in Iraq, & the terror effort throughout the world!

Yea...that is when the democratic party, & their handwringing liberal pacifist allies were in their glory years, when the media spoke everybody "USED" to believe them.

Wasn't it nice in THOSE days to have a monopoly on almost all news segments whereas, the media, polls, & the whacko liberals "used" to have the ability to run a president into the ground, & destroy his consensus & his ability to be effective?

Ahh such a shame that even though it is STILL being attempted, ..it is no longer effective just as the modern democrats, & liberals are no longer effective at anything, except crying & bellyaching!:smile:

Mother nature, & all the Hurricanes have even been used in an attempt to have Bush viewed as ineffective" by the mother earth worshipers, & other environmental whacko groups that just cannot get it through their thick heads that weather patterns change constantly, & so do earth's cycles of cold, & hot, earthquakes, rainfall etc., ...& it has damn LITTLE to do with man!

In spite of all the lies, outrageous accusations, & inuendo appropriated at Mr. Bush, ..he remains dignified, & decent treating even his disgusting opponents with respect.(How, one only knows?)

If I had my druthers, ...I would opt for the TOTAL, & FINAL showdown with the senate democrats by way of the nuclear option promised by the senate majority, & settle this "WHO'S in CHARGE by way of the electorate, & tell the g-damn democrats, & liberals what everybody already knows, "THEY DO NOT CONTROL ANYTHING ANYMORE".

Not only that I would also tell them that by senate rules a "majority" vote means just that, ..even IF it be by only 1-vote, & stop trying to appease the g-damn liberal democrats because of "some" moderate republicans only want to look fair, & reasonable so that after senate session, they can all go & hobnob with each other, & be accepted by the liberal upper echelon of society.

John MCaine is such a man who thinks he needs the applause of the senate liberals for legitimacy, & wasn't MCaine flattered by the very thought of John Kerry thinking of allowing him to be his vice presidential candidate for the democratic party?

For over 40 years the liberal democrats controlled every facet of government, & now the monkey is off the back of the republicans, as the republicans were ALWAYS ignored, & forced to have liberal rubbish shoved down their throats.

Democrats had no illusions, & damn sure had NO intentions of sharing power, & did not with republicans when they owned all of government.

The arrogance of the democrats is really galling now, as THEY expect that they should have the republican majority sharing power with them now??

That is why their language is so vitreolic towards president Bush, & their madness in calling him a racist, a liar, a Nazi, & a murderer....it is because they are filled with nothing but hate & rage!

Its time to have the knockdown drag out fight in the senate that should have happened long ago; & lets ALLOW it to be televised too!

Lets have what the liberal democrats actually believe in, be heard BY the American public. Let them all be identified by their votes, & what they espouse for America, & above all, let them put their money where their mouths are by going PUBLIC, & no more guise, & double talk about issues that they so specialize in because THEY cannot ever be honest in what they believe in for fear of being tossed out on their as.ses, like so many of their democratic predicessors who have NOTHING in common with the average American majority anymore!

I would say, "it is high time to air it all out" in the senate, ..& to stop crying & whining & making up "phoney" stories about elections being stolen in a pathetic effort to garner sympathy by the uninformed, & ignorant who need a steady diet of conspiracy stories & bash Bush editorializing that gives only hope to the democratic party, ...cause' other than that, ..its all the democratic party has anymore!

UPDATE...

10-14-05...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

I don't know if staging a press conference is impeachable...I'll look into it...;)

Stopping Illegal Immigration -
New California
Border Initiative
By Frosty Wooldridge
NewsWithViews.com
10-14-5

Have you ever become angry because someone else did poor work with terrible results? Did you respond, "I could have done that job better myself."

Across this nation today, local, state and federal officials fail their oaths of office concerning illegal migration--all the way to the president. In a recent CNN poll, 87 percent of Americans want illegal alien migration stopped. Has Bush or Congress changed course in the past five years? Nope! Nothing deters them from waging war on Iraq while terrorists enjoy free passage over our Mexican border.

With over 20 million illegal aliens in our country and thousands pouring in every night-placing us all at risk--enter the "CALIFORNIA BORDER POLICE INITIATIVE."

Last week, California's US Congressman Ed Royce spoke in Washington, DC. Royce heads the House Sub Committee on International Terrorism. He understands the crisis we all face as this administration allows continued access to terrorists coming up from Mexico.

Let's look at the facts of illegal migration into America:

* In excess of 10 million illegal Mexicans reside in the United States. A full three million swamp California. Estimates show another 10 million from 100 countries around the world live and work in the United States contrary to federal law. (source: US Census Bureau)

* Every year, three million illegal aliens enter the USA. (source: Time Magazine, September 12, 2004) *California's three million illegal aliens cost taxpayers $9 billion annually. (source: Federation for American Immigration Reform)

* Illegal aliens cost the federal government $10 billion more annually than they pay in taxes. (source: Center for Immigration Studies)

* Taxpayers suffer $1.4 billion annually to house 48,000 illegal aliens in California prisons and over $1.6 billion annually for aliens in federal prisons. (Federation for American Immigration Reform)

* 11,000 MS-13 Gang members, all illegals, operate in 33 states and distribute $128 billion in drugs from Mexico annually. (source: Newsweek)

* $400 billion annually goes uncollected in IRS taxes from illegal aliens working off the books. (source: Bears and Sterns report 2005)

* 1.5 million illegal alien children create language havoc in schools across the country with ESL. Over 350,000 anchor babies annually gain free medical services at a cost of millions of dollars to Americans. (source: FAIR report)

The list grows daily. Anger grows by the minute. People want to take action in every community across America.

Enter the "CALIFORNIA BORDER POLICE INITIATIVE". California State Legislature Assemblyman Raymond Haynes promotes the initiative, "It's time to stop complaining about Washington not doing its job. It's time to enforce the law and protect our own border."

How does it work?

* The California police will be established under a law passed by Congress in 1996 that specifically authorizes states and local government to enforce federal immigration laws.

* California Border Police officers will be authorized and trained to patrol the border and enforce all federal immigration laws statewide, including laws against employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens.
* The California Border Police Initiative will save state taxpayers at least $10 for every one dollar it costs. Estimated annual cost: $400 million. Estimated annual savings $5 billion.

* The California Border Police will be sworn and trained police officers, not volunteers or frustrated citizens.

Chairman of the initiative, Raymond Haynes enjoys community support from Senators Margett, Runner, Dutton, Hollingsworth, Campbell and Ackerman as well as Assemblymen Wyland, Bogh, LaMalfa, Cogdill and Assemblywomen Runner, Walters and hundreds of others.

Are you sick enough of the invasion to take action yourself? Sick of your kids going to school only to be forced into up to 50 confusing languages bouncing off the walls of their classrooms by illegal aliens from the far ends of the earth? Sick of the growing crime in your community? The trash? The noise? The drugs? The crime? The costs? Your hospitals bankrupting serving illegals? Are you sick and tired of Bush and Congress not doing their jobs?

Do it yourself and do it well.

Start this initiative in your state.
E-Mail Contact: info@CalBorderPolice.com
or website www.CalBorderPolice.com

this ought be an impeachable offense but it is not sadly

Stu Ghatze said:
Are not the leading democrats really pathetic these days? :2razz: They have nothing to run on themselves, ..& they have to invent conspiracies & ficticious stories, & attempt to smear Bush's advisors, cause' they just got to get Bush out of office somehow!

Well, Bush remains in spite of the idiotic charges, & the wicked name calling of Bush, & the outlandish stories of Bush being a Nazi.

Not only that but Bush is flourishing, & getting HIS supreme court nominations just as he said he would appoint who he wanted.

Bush never said the war on terror would be won soon or easy, he made that perfectly clear, but we know that the democrats like to chase body bags in hopes of comparing it to the Viet-Nam years, & thus helping to destroy support for the effort in Iraq, & the terror effort throughout the world!

Yea...that is when the democratic party, & their handwringing liberal pacifist allies were in their glory years, when the media spoke everybody "USED" to believe them.

Wasn't it nice in THOSE days to have a monopoly on almost all news segments whereas, the media, polls, & the whacko liberals "used" to have the ability to run a president into the ground, & destroy his consensus & his ability to be effective?

Ahh such a shame that even though it is STILL being attempted, ..it is no longer effective just as the modern democrats, & liberals are no longer effective at anything, except crying & bellyaching!:smile:

Mother nature, & all the Hurricanes have even been used in an attempt to have Bush viewed as ineffective" by the mother earth worshipers, & other environmental whacko groups that just cannot get it through their thick heads that weather patterns change constantly, & so do earth's cycles of cold, & hot, earthquakes, rainfall etc., ...& it has damn LITTLE to do with man!

In spite of all the lies, outrageous accusations, & inuendo appropriated at Mr. Bush, ..he remains dignified, & decent treating even his disgusting opponents with respect.(How, one only knows?)

If I had my druthers, ...I would opt for the TOTAL, & FINAL showdown with the senate democrats by way of the nuclear option promised by the senate majority, & settle this "WHO'S in CHARGE by way of the electorate, & tell the g-damn democrats, & liberals what everybody already knows, "THEY DO NOT CONTROL ANYTHING ANYMORE".

Not only that I would also tell them that by senate rules a "majority" vote means just that, ..even IF it be by only 1-vote, & stop trying to appease the g-damn liberal democrats because of "some" moderate republicans only want to look fair, & reasonable so that after senate session, they can all go & hobnob with each other, & be accepted by the liberal upper echelon of society.

John MCaine is such a man who thinks he needs the applause of the senate liberals for legitimacy, & wasn't MCaine flattered by the very thought of John Kerry thinking of allowing him to be his vice presidential candidate for the democratic party?

For over 40 years the liberal democrats controlled every facet of government, & now the monkey is off the back of the republicans, as the republicans were ALWAYS ignored, & forced to have liberal rubbish shoved down their throats.

Democrats had no illusions, & damn sure had NO intentions of sharing power, & did not with republicans when they owned all of government.

The arrogance of the democrats is really galling now, as THEY expect that they should have the republican majority sharing power with them now??

That is why their language is so vitreolic towards president Bush, & their madness in calling him a racist, a liar, a Nazi, & a murderer....it is because they are filled with nothing but hate & rage!

Its time to have the knockdown drag out fight in the senate that should have happened long ago; & lets ALLOW it to be televised too!

Lets have what the liberal democrats actually believe in, be heard BY the American public. Let them all be identified by their votes, & what they espouse for America, & above all, let them put their money where their mouths are by going PUBLIC, & no more guise, & double talk about issues that they so specialize in because THEY cannot ever be honest in what they believe in for fear of being tossed out on their as.ses, like so many of their democratic predicessors who have NOTHING in common with the average American majority anymore!

I would say, "it is high time to air it all out" in the senate, ..& to stop crying & whining & making up "phoney" stories about elections being stolen in a pathetic effort to garner sympathy by the uninformed, & ignorant who need a steady diet of conspiracy stories & bash Bush editorializing that gives only hope to the democratic party, ...cause' other than that, ..its all the democratic party has anymore!

Both Reps and Dems are puppets to the Elite, both parties are not for the people, by the people, both should be spat on by the electorate.
The american voter reminds me of old ROSS PERON.
"Can I FINISH CAN I SPeak".
IF a common man was brought forth for the public to look at ,they would be shut out ,and shut down ,and wouldn't even get invited to the meet the candidate debates ,because they would have so much ammunition on both main parties, it would be down right embarassing to the main parties ,and their reputation.
Ralph nader is such a man, and he never did get an invite to debate the issues because he would of embarassed both main parties and made them look like fools .
the American voter is entrenched ,galvanized into their repsective parties either Reps or Dems,and they wont move on. The pupulace is devided 50/50
and that devide will never go away. Not unless another civil war broke out,
and not unless they smarten up,watching Reps and Dems go at each others throats during a time of war is hilarious to say the least.They neither know what they are talking about or care.As long as their respective party wins the argument is all that counts .they are reduced to gum flapping chatter boxes while the rest of the world looks on and laughs.An American vote isnt won it is bought, or coerced, the people are left with only one recourse to break away from the system of things, vote for an entirely new party ,and get rid of the bums..Otherwise they are destined to be abused for an eternity.

watching Reps and Dems go at each others throats during a time of war is hilarious to say the least.They neither know what they are talking about or care.As long as their respective party wins the argument is all that counts

omigod! omigod! omigod! Canuck just wrote something that I agree with! Help! Call an ambulance! If take a couple of aspirin and lie down will it go away!

Seriously, though, if you take away the 'during a time of war is hilarious' phrase, I don't disagree with the sentiment expressed in that statement at all.
A time of war is a time for solidarity and instead we get ankle-biting, sniping and power struggle. But realistically, it was ever thus. Even in WWI and II. We, well, most of us, aren't old enough to remember it.

As perhaps you can tell, I'm not a fan of politics or politicians. I find great agreement with Michael Lewis (author of "Liars Poker", "Moneyball", "The New, New Thing" and others) whose comments in a column for Bloomberg.com I'll select a few pertinent paragraphs...

"It doesn't much matter what I say. I might argue in favor of bombing the French, or jailing the poor, or skinning poodles to make fur hats, and these readers will still find something vaguely leftist about the argument to fuel their rage. They assume that I, like they, define myself by my political party, and that my party is the party of evil.

The sad truth is, party politics is usually fairly low on the list of things I like to think about. Our nation's ability to support an industry of hysterical political commentary is, to me, a mystery. Who reads these angry books, who watches these noisy cable TV shows, who cares enough about Ann Coulter to wade through an entire Time Magazine cover story about her?

In historical context, the difference between Republicans and Democrats is the difference between light gray and medium gray. It seems a shame to waste a lot of energy defining oneself in opposition to one, and in sympathy with the other.

Faced with most political issues, and most politicians, I can see your apathy and raise you my boredom.
The romantic conception of people who make a living in politics -- the idea that the movies draw on when they want to make political types sympathetic -- is that they care so much more than the rest of us about the great issues of the day that they happily sacrifice their personal interests to Make A Difference.

Anyone who actually knows political people knows that their desire to make a difference isn't typically their distinguishing trait. Their desire for status is. They are the people who sensed early on that they were unlikely to obtain status in a more straightforward occupation; they are the ones who figured out long ago that the only way to win was to try at games that everyone else was just playing at. They are the tiddlywinks champions of the world."
www.bloomberg.com

Maybe Canuck is like that mythical monkey that you sit down at a typewriter. Wait long enough and give him enough paper and someday he will have typed the next 'War and Peace'. Well, he finally typed something that may not make sense to many others, but it rings a bell with me. Though what Canuck's intentions might be are still a mystery.

oldreliable67 said:
omigod! omigod! omigod! Canuck just wrote something that I agree with! Help! Call an ambulance! If take a couple of aspirin and lie down will it go away!
I can't be a canucky all the time
Seriously, though, if you take away the 'during a time of war is hilarious' phrase, I don't disagree with the sentiment expressed in that statement at all.
A time of war is a time for solidarity and instead we get ankle-biting, sniping and power struggle. But realistically, it was ever thus. Even in WWI and II. We, well, most of us, aren't old enough to remember it.
There will be no peace untill US is out of there for the inerest of all get out
As perhaps you can tell, I'm not a fan of politics or politicians. I find great agreement with Michael Lewis (author of "Liars Poker", "Moneyball", "The New, New Thing" and others) whose comments in a column for Bloomberg.com I'll select a few pertinent paragraphs...
these dems and reps have too much power the elite know America will choose one or the other ,Time to move on to a new party boys you need to shock them
"It doesn't much matter what I say. I might argue in favor of bombing the French, or jailing the poor, or skinning poodles to make fur hats, and these readers will still find something vaguely leftist about the argument to fuel their rage. They assume that I, like they, define myself by my political party, and that my party is the party of evil.
YOu may be able to see beyond the rhetoric that they can't see beyond their EGOs
The sad truth is, party politics is usually fairly low on the list of things I like to think about. Our nation's ability to support an industry of hysterical political commentary is, to me, a mystery. Who reads these angry books, who watches these noisy cable TV shows, who cares enough about Ann Coulter to wade through an entire Time Magazine cover story about her?
...America is suppose to be the best nation on EARTHif it were not for it's Elite owning the two parties it would be alot better place I have always enjoyed my visits to America it is much the same as Canda if you can steer clear of bombed out cleveland and such places

In historical context, the difference between Republicans and Democrats is the difference between light gray and medium gray. It seems a shame to waste a lot of energy defining oneself in opposition to one, and in sympathy with the other.
voters have life long aflictions and they don't even know it , in all probability will never know it , even pass it on to their offspring.
Faced with most political issues, and most politicians, I can see your apathy and raise you my boredom.
...My apathy is mild compared to the average American's Apathy
The romantic conception of people who make a living in politics -- the idea that the movies draw on when they want to make political types sympathetic -- is that they care so much more than the rest of us about the great issues of the day that they happily sacrifice their personal interests to Make A Difference. Some are indeed responsable elected officials but too many are tied to pork barrel spending and lobbyists

Anyone who actually knows political people knows that their desire to make a difference isn't typically their distinguishing trait. Their desire for status is. They are the people who sensed early on that they were unlikely to obtain status in a more straightforward occupation; they are the ones who figured out long ago that the only way to win was to try at games that everyone else was just playing at. They are the tiddlywinks champions of the world."
www.bloomberg.com
yes SIR
Maybe Canuck is like that mythical monkey that you sit down at a typewriter. Wait long enough and give him enough paper and someday he will have typed the next 'War and Peace'. Well, he finally typed something that may not make sense to many others, but it rings a bell with me. Though what Canuck's intentions might be are still a mystery.
motives get that insane sociopathic idiot out of power I think it's working
to poll says 50% want him impeached http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/10/11/171040/56once that is achieved you won't see me here ever again no more us flag with NAZI signs or rhetoric do I have to stay here 3 years god I hope not

lol

50% want bush impeached
The poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs, the highly-regarded non-partisan polling company. The poll interviewed 1,001 U.S. adults on October 6-9.

The poll found that 50% agreed with the statement:

"If President Bush did not tell the truth about his reasons for going to war with Iraq, Congress should consider holding him accountable by impeaching him."

here is an Example of a good American elected official I don't know his record but he is standing up and speaking out on the hitler like doctrines
his picture please!
Ron Paul:
Congressman Ron Paul has accused the Bush administration of attempting to set in motion a militarized police state in America by enacting gun confiscation martial law provisions in the event of an avian flu pandemic. Paul also slammed as delusional and dangerous plans to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea and China.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He is telling you straight this bush idiot is a nut
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

the other pic is of Anti Americans war for profits for the ELITE
a 2 bit harlot can tell by looking at the 2 pics and pick the douchebags

Attachments

• 121005paul.jpg
    121005paul.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
Last edited:
Canuck said:
motives get that insane sociopathic idiot out of power I think it's working
to poll says 50% want him impeached http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/10/11/171040/56once that is achieved you won't see me here ever again no more us flag with NAZI signs or rhetoric do I have to stay here 3 years god I hope not

lol

50% want bush impeached
The poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs, the highly-regarded non-partisan polling company. The poll interviewed 1,001 U.S. adults on October 6-9.

The poll found that 50% agreed with the statement:

"If President Bush did not tell the truth about his reasons for going to war with Iraq, Congress should consider holding him accountable by impeaching him."

here is an Example of a good American elected official I don't know his record but he is standing up and speaking out on the hitler like doctrines
his picture please!
Ron Paul:
Congressman Ron Paul has accused the Bush administration of attempting to set in motion a militarized police state in America by enacting gun confiscation martial law provisions in the event of an avian flu pandemic. Paul also slammed as delusional and dangerous plans to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea and China.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He is telling you straight this bush idiot is a nut
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

the other pic is of Anti Americans war for profits for the ELITE
a 2 bit harlot can tell by looking at the 2 pics and pick the douchebags

The keyword in that poll is 'IF' President Bush did not tell the truth about...

That doesn't mean 50% of the people want him impeached for how he has handled his job thus present.

I will reserve my judgment. Until I see empirical evidence that the DSM isn't just a conspiracy theory, then I will treat it as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu Ghatze said:

very good post

Both the main parties are corrupt and the leaders are puppets of the elite
if America wants to move on to real politics they need to find a new party for the people by the people
the current status of bickering back and forth like a bunch of silly school
boys should of been left behind in the 20th century
unless America moves on this they will be left standing Agape as ussual

the only nations where the political leaders aren't in bed with or tools of the elite are nations that just had a revolution in the last week

Back
Top Bottom