• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

Thought I'd sneak this in before I miss a day...

UPDATE...

10-10-05...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

The good news is that since it's so late in the day, I'll be able to make the NEXT update in a relatively short time...

Unless, of course, Bush DOES get impeached by then...

I'll let you know...;)

but the days are numbered , thats why you count them

Canuck said:
how is he profiting heres how

scensored
TOP SECRET
Iran’s future oil and natural gas wealth foreshadow its growth into a regional competitor to Israel as well as an energy-independent powerhouse. Their stated intention to sell resources via their own, homegrown bourse, is a direct threat to the existing economic system. It would greatly increase trade in petro-euros and send the dollar into a downward spiral. The importance of this cannot be overstated. The heart-and-soul of the empire is the Greenback; that flaccid, debt-ridden hoax that props-up the entire rickety structure of state-terror. The $8 trillion dollars of accumulated debt that underwrites the greenback requires that the world continue to buy oil in dollars. The transition from dollars to petro-euros is a direct assault on a system that forces the lavish debt of the wealthiest nations onto the shoulders of the world’s poorest people. If the dollar falls from its place of prominence then the global power-structure would shift dramatically from the hands of western elites to the nations with the most resources. America’s corporate and financial giants will never allow that to happen, not as long as there’s one missile left in an American silo.

no neocon would dare talk about and expand upon these line
they would look like fools to the world
if america attacked IRAN russia and China would see to it that AMerica would never bother them again they know america is weak broke and desperate
BTW neocon = neo con artist
people have been brushing off alot of what I have to say .they don't want to hear the truth .About how your education system teaches only 60% politically correct history . because they don't see the dots .they see through eyes that just tell them lies.

If you never dug deeper, then your US education for the truth about history. you would be wrong 40% of the time
Henry ford left you a message
American "history is BUNK"

This is the at least third thread you posted this bullshit on. Your very proud of this swill aren't you. How about this. I'm gonna copy/paste my reply to this thread and all others just like you.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
this is the real news

As you see it.

Quote:
Iran’s future oil and natural gas wealth foreshadow its growth into a regional competitor to Israel as well as an energy-independent powerhouse.

The great energy producer Isreal?

Quote:
Their stated intention to sell resources via their own, homegrown bourse, is a direct threat to the existing economic system.

Iran vs. the world?

Quote:
It would greatly increase trade in petro-euros and send the dollar into a downward spiral. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

Speculation.

Quote:
The heart-and-soul of the empire is the Greenback; that flaccid, debt-ridden hoax that props-up the entire rickety structure of state-terror.

So much bullshit in that sentance I don't know where to begin.

Quote:
The $8 trillion dollars of accumulated debt that underwrites the greenback requires that the world continue to buy oil in dollars.

This nation can economically crush most any other country with a word. Most countries are beholden to us by their goods Americans purchase. That can change in the blink of the eye.

Quote:
The transition from dollars to petro-euros is a direct assault on a system that forces the lavish debt of the wealthiest nations onto the shoulders of the world’s poorest people.

Let them try. Us Americans don't sweat the small stuff.

Quote:
If the dollar falls from its place of prominence then the global power-structure would shift dramatically from the hands of western elites to the nations with the most resources.

Only if we choose to allow it.

Quote:
America’s corporate and financial giants will never allow that to happen, not as long as there’s one missile left in an American silo

We don't need missles to prosper economically. America is the worlds greatest military AND economic powerhouse. We hold all the cards.

Quote:
the rest was my own interpretation

Obviously.

Quote:
I am willing to debate anyone on the above assumptions though

There you go sport.

Quote:
you wont find a NEOcon up to the challenge,they know they would look silly to the world.best you will get from them is a sly remark!

Go rub some more syrup out of your trees, eh?

Class dismissed.

SixStringHero said:
This is a far more credible site. Read and learn.
Good site. Why far more credible? The convenient omission by the Kerry campaign of the charity-donation aspects of Cheney’s connections, is to be expected from a politician. In likewise fashion, Cheney’s insistence that he has “no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind”, was an outright lie. In a Sep. 22, 2003 memo (on same site) from the Congressional Research Service to Sen. Frank Lautenberg:
“It is not clear whether the assignment to charities of the profits from exercising such ownerships and assets would necessarily render the financial instruments themselves as a “non-disqualifying” interest, since the underlying current value of the options are not necessarily changed (and still increases as the stock of the company increases and decreases as the stock price decreases), and the actual ownership of the underlying options remain in the name of and under the control of the federal official.”​
I pity those suckers who believe this Iraqupation is for any reason other than petroleum. Some folks will believe anything. Waging war for the benefit of a few well connected oligarchs is criminal. Sad also is that American POWs can expect laughter from their captors on the insistence that they be treated kindly. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld to the gallows (after a war crimes tribunal, of course)!

teacher said:
This is the at least third thread you posted this bullshit on. Your very proud of this swill aren't you. How about this. I'm gonna copy/paste my reply to this thread and all others just like you.

thanks for posting it again graeat reading
your summary lacks all credit ability

AMERICa's $ is not controled by america
it is underwritten by the fact that it is used around the world if the world stops using it
your debt would reduce you to a third world country
~EUROS~ anyone ,clean crisp, new money ,low inflationary pressures !
IRAN starts it's SE in DEC they state they will sell their resources in EUROS

the bank rollers of the world look and hope that america doesn't attack IRAN
SO they can use EUROS low inflationary pressures

either US will attack Iran before dec or go bankrupt
once the change is made the bankrollers will not retun to us$
even if you attack iran after dec

I expect they will attack IRAN no latter then mid nov. and as early as today

Last edited:
UPDATE...

10-11-05...

Impeachment hearings have not started yet, so tomorrow doesn't look too good either...

I'm curious... I know some people think that impeachment is just a really strong rebuke of someone you don't like, but it actually requires a crime to have been committed personally by the President. Not something that you *feel* is a crime, but an actual crime as recognized by OUR legal code. So to you folks who want to impeach the President, for what crime should he be brought up on under the Articles of Impeachment?

TheBigC said:
I'm curious... I know some people think that impeachment is just a really strong rebuke of someone you don't like, but it actually requires a crime to have been committed personally by the President. Not something that you *feel* is a crime, but an actual crime as recognized by OUR legal code. So to you folks who want to impeach the President, for what crime should he be brought up on under the Articles of Impeachment?

I say the same thing every time someone claims the ACLU or Sheehan or Micheal Moore are guilty of treason.

Not like I agree with all the craziness these three do, I hate claims of treason for every disagreement and angry hate statement at the government.

As far as Bush goes, as far as anybody knows he hasn't committed a crime. Doesn't mean he has, doesn't mean he hasn't. I would have my money on the fact that he has, but then again, im not calling for his impeachment, I think Haliburton would be a worse president.

Caine said:
I think Haliburton would be a worse president.

I highly doubt that. I think Mork from Ork would make a better President than George Bush.

Caine said:
I say the same thing every time someone claims the ACLU or Sheehan or Micheal Moore are guilty of treason.
I love a challenge. I still want to hear from the usual suspects what Bush should be charged with though, but Caine, let's have a little duel of wits. For the record, I couldn't care less about the ACLU, Sheehan, or Moore. This is an exercise about the charge of treason, so let's play!

Here is Title 18, Section 2381 of the United States Code, which defines the crime of Treason:
"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

So, forget whether you like them or not. We have many, many statements of theirs on record. Do you think Fahrenheit 911 for example, rises to the standard of "adhere[ing] to the enemies" or "giving them aid and comfort" ? If not, can you define the standard for the sake of this argument?

TheBigC said:
I love a challenge. I still want to hear from the usual suspects what Bush should be charged with though, but Caine, let's have a little duel of wits. For the record, I couldn't care less about the ACLU, Sheehan, or Moore. This is an exercise about the charge of treason, so let's play!

Here is Title 18, Section 2381 of the United States Code, which defines the crime of Treason:
"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

So, forget whether you like them or not. We have many, many statements of theirs on record. Do you think Fahrenheit 911 for example, rises to the standard of "adhere[ing] to the enemies" or "giving them aid and comfort" ? If not, can you define the standard for the sake of this argument?

Giving them Aid and Comfort: Housing Terrorists within the United States, feeding them, giving them money, sending them care packages (lol), giving them top secret information on troop movement/locations/other classified military information.

Adhereing to the Enemies: Carrying out treasonous actions on behalf of the terrorist groups. Basically, Doing what they tell you to in exchange for money/support/even in exchange for keeping your own life.

Now, tell me how thier statements have done one of these things?

Oh, I forgot,

Levying War: To bear arms in attempt to take down your own government from inside. This could be like rallying people together to physically attack the government structure, sort of like a militia or something.

Caine said:
Giving them Aid and Comfort: Housing Terrorists within the United States, feeding them, giving them money, sending them care packages (lol), giving them top secret information on troop movement/locations/other classified military information.

Adhereing to the Enemies: Carrying out treasonous actions on behalf of the terrorist groups. Basically, Doing what they tell you to in exchange for money/support/even in exchange for keeping your own life.

Now, tell me how thier statements have done one of these things?
Given your excellent definitions, no resonable person could argue that Sheehan or Moore has done any of those things. The ACLU? I'd have to spend a lot of time looking at the clients they've defended, but I'm going to grant that they probably haven't either. Ironically, it would take a more liberal (!)definition of "comfort" or "adhering" to build a case.

TheBigC said:
Given your excellent definitions, no resonable person could argue that Sheehan or Moore has done any of those things. The ACLU? I'd have to spend a lot of time looking at the clients they've defended, but I'm going to grant that they probably haven't either. Ironically, it would take a more liberal (!)definition of "comfort" or "adhering" to build a case.

Exactly, this is why it is annoying when people make those claims.

I don't like all of the stupid actions that either of these three in mention do, but at the same time, I get annoyed when people sling claims of Treason against them because they listen to a poor radio show, or just because they want to make an argument against someone they dislike. I don't like everything they do either, but that doesn't make them guilty of treason.

The common argument of the other side is that these people (or group) are motivating the enemy with thier words of dislike for our government's leaders and policy. Then they claim that US soldiers get killed because Cindy Sheehan says our president is a terrorist? Get real. When I served in Iraq, both times, I was never under any more danger when Moore produced his videos than when they were not produced. And the ACLU's ignorant actions of trying to protect the civil liberties of prisoners in Guantanamo, that doesn't put soldiers in danger either, and Sheehan lashing out against our president does not put any more soldiers in danger either.

TheBigC said:
charges
1) war crimes against Humanity
2) stealing 6 trillion since the last Dem. balanced buget
3) http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

1) war crimes against Humanity
2) stealing 6 trillion since the last Dem. balanced buget
3) http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

George W. Bush is a natural born liar. He lied us into a war, and now he is lying to keep us there. In his Oct. 6 self-congratulatory speech at that neoconservative shrine the National Endowment for Democracy, the president of the United States said: "Today there are more than 80 Iraqi army battalions fighting the insurgency alongside our forces."

Eighty Iraqi battalions makes it sound like the U.S. is just lending Iraq a helping hand. I wonder what Congress and the U.S. commanders in Iraq thought when they heard there were 80 Iraqi battalions that American troops are helping to fight insurgents? Just a few days prior to Bush's speech, Generals Casey and Abizaid told Congress that, as a matter of fact, there was only one Iraqi battalion able to undertake operations against insurgents.

I wonder, also, who noticed the great contradiction in Bush's speech. On the one hand, he claims steady progress toward freedom and democracy in Iraq. On the other hand, he seeks the American public's support for open-ended war.

In her Princeton speech, Condi Rice made it clear that Iraq is just the beginning: "We have set out to help the people of the Middle East transform their societies. Now is not the time to falter or fade."

On Oct. 5, Vice President Cheney let us know how long this commitment was to last: "Like other great duties in history, it will require decades of patient effort."

Who's going to pay for these decades of war to which the Bush administration is committing Americans? Already the U.S. is spending $7 billion a month on war in Iraq alone. The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service says that if the Iraq war goes on another five years, it will cost at least $570 billion by 2010.

Bush's war has already doubled the price of gasoline and home heating.

With U.S. forces bogged down in Afghanistan (invaded Oct. 7, 2001) and Iraq (invaded March 20, 2003), Bush is plotting regime change in Syria and conspiring to set up Iran for attack.

Is there a single person in the Office of Management and Budget, the U.S. Treasury, the Congressional Budget Office, or the Federal Reserve who thinks the U.S., already drowning in red ink, has the resources to fight wars for decades?

And where will the troops come from? The U.S. cannot replace the losses in Iraq. We know about the 2,000 American troops killed, but we do not hear about the large number of wounded. UPI correspondent Martin Sieff reported on Oct. 7 that U.S. wounded jumped from 16.3 per day at the end of September to 28.5 per day at the beginning of October. Multiply that daily rate by 30 days and you get 855 wounded per month. Approximately half of these are wounded too seriously to return to combat.

Has anyone in the administration pointed out to Bush, Cheney, and Condi Rice what decades of casualties at these rates mean?

Insurgents are killing Iraqi security personnel who are collaborating with the U.S. occupation at the rate of two or three hundred per month. The wounded numbers are much higher.

Last month, suicide bombers killed 481 Iraqis and wounded 1,074.

Has anyone in the administration put these numbers in a decades-long context?

Apparently not. Once these numbers are put on paper, not even Bush administration speech writers can continue to pen rhetorical justifications for war and more war.

The neoconservative Bush administration prides itself on not being "reality-based." Facts get in the way of the administration's illusions and delusions. Bush's "80 Iraqi battalions" are like Hitler's secret weapons. They don't exist.

Iraqis cannot afford to collaborate with the hated Americans or with the puppet government that the U.S. has put in place. Out of desperation, some do, but their heart is not in it. Few Iraqis are willing to die fighting for the United States and Likud Israel.

When the 2nd Iraq Battalion graduated from U.S. training camp on Jan. 6, 2004, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld and U.S. commander in Iraq Gen. Ricardo Sanchez expressed "high expectations" that Iraqi troops, in the general's words, "would help us bring security and stability back to the country."

Three months later when the 2nd Battalion was brought up to support the U.S. invasion of Fallujah, the battalion refused to fight and returned to its post. "We did not sign up to fight Iraqis," said the troops.

Readers write in frustration: "Tell us what we can do." On the surface, it doesn't look like Bush can be stopped from trashing our country.

The congressional mid-term elections are a year away. Moreover, the Democrats have failed as an opposition party and are compromised by their support for the war. Bush has three more years in which to mire America in a wider war. If Bush succeeds in starting wars throughout the Middle East, his successor will be stuck with them.

Congressional Democrats and Republicans alike have made it clear that they are going to ignore demonstrations and public opinion. The print and TV media have made it clear that there will be no reporting that will hold the Bush administration accountable for its deceit and delusion.

There still is a way to bring reality to the Bush administration. The public has the Internet. Is the antiwar movement well enough organized to collect via the Internet signatures on petitions for impeachment, perhaps one petition for each state? Millions of signatures would embarrass Bush before the world and embarrass our elected representatives for their failure to act.

If no one in Congress acted on the petitions, all the rhetoric about war for democracy would fall flat. It would be obvious that there is no democracy in America.

If the cloak of democracy is stripped away, Bush's "wars for democracy" begin to look like the foreign adventures of a megalomaniac. Remove Bush's rhetorical cover, and tolerance at home and abroad for Bush's war would evaporate. If Bush persisted, he would become a pariah.

Americans may feel that they cannot undercut a president at war, in which case Americans will become an embattled people consumed by decades of conflict. Americans can boot out Bush or pay dearly in blood and money.

In the final annalysis, Iran , by stating that it will open it's own SE and sell it's resources in EUROs has made it clear ,America will not back down.
to do so, would send the greenback spiraling , to the level of the peso.

Without war America would be in dire straits,and with war it will be along time before America can stand tall again.

The whole world witnessed ,what America has done to stop the markets from shifting to the euros

I guess they will put this in the 40% politcally correct history of america that never makes it into the eduaction system

there is no end to the butchery a people can do to other people in the name of wealth you kill people .

Hang your head in shame America !

Last edited:
Wow...That was a great article...no reality, but great nonetheless...

Which reminds me...back to reality...

UPDATE...

10-12-05...

Canuck said:
And where will the troops come from? The U.S. cannot replace the losses in Iraq. We know about the 2,000 American troops killed, but we do not hear about the large number of wounded. UPI correspondent Martin Sieff reported on Oct. 7 that U.S. wounded jumped from 16.3 per day at the end of September to 28.5 per day at the beginning of October. Multiply that daily rate by 30 days and you get 855 wounded per month. Approximately half of these are wounded too seriously to return to combat.

Dude, over 10,000 soliders are handicapped and/or maimed for life, because of this false war.

http://www.laborradio.org/node/484

Do you know who's stopping Bush from being impeached? Its not the conservatives or Republicans. Not one fukking Democrat has come forward to start the process. Not one!

Democrats, what's it like living life as a steer?

Billo_Really said:
Do you know who's stopping Bush from being impeached? Its not the conservatives or Republicans. Not one fukking Democrat has come forward to start the process. Not one!

What the hell are you talking about?????????

Billo_Really said:

Have you ever thought that no democrat hasnt brought up impeachment charges is becuase THERE IS NOTHING TO IMPEACH BUSH OVER!

AK_Conservative said:
Have you ever thought that no democrat hasnt brought up impeachment charges is becuase THERE IS NOTHING TO IMPEACH BUSH OVER!

***** Democrats!

I see by the clock on the wall...It's UPDATE time!!!

UPDATE...

10-13-05...

Back
Top Bottom