• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

AK_Conservative said:
This is where your ignorance comes into play with the Strawman approach. I did not need to repeat myself that the media is liberal. My opinion is still the same! But you took it into your own hands to say otherwise and turn my view around! Which in turn is pure ignorance!

Second of all, there is no proof bush lied. The evidence shows that there was intelligence that saddam had nuclear weapons so we acted upon it diplomatically, then it turned into war becuase saddam did not cooperate! Simple as that!

This may be the overlaying approach to this, but i believe it goes much much deeper as i expressed above! Now you can chose to turn your head and not take into consideration this is a cause, or you can sit back and be a true liberal and ignore every possible outlook on something and stick to your ignorant rhetoric like you provided in your last 3 posts!

So, your still stuck on the media bias thing?
The media's "bias" didn't make the Administration do questionable things, Like Rove for example.
They are covering things that happen, and things that they get from thier sources.
Sometimes, like in the situation of Dan Rather, they get information that is so appealing they forget to determine the credibility of thier source, and publish it. They publish it because they know thier show/segment will be watched by many and thier advertisers will be happy.
There was so much coverage of the Monica Lewinsky situation on the news I was getting sick of watching the same crap over and over, same thing with the Hurricanes (We DON'T need to see every buildings damage and a 2 minute description of it).
Thats all it is. I do not believe there is any media bias, unless it comes from individually biased shows like I explained earlier.

UPDATE...

10-09-05...

I know it's a Sunday and it's tough to get Congress to do stuff on these days, but I think I need to point this out...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

cnredd said:
UPDATE...

10-09-05...

I know it's a Sunday and it's tough to get Congress to do stuff on these days, but I think I need to point this out...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

ahahahaha! even if congress becomes comtroled by the democratic party, Bush will still not be impeached! It is a matter of opinion if he did something illegal.. no fact!

boys
The world does not turn, in America alone.

Bush and Blair will be drawn and quatered for war crimes

impeachment
he wishes that was all that was coming his way
the debacle of IRAQ is going to haunt him
vietnam korea
when will you Americans learn

1 canadian diplomat is = to 15 crack U.S. marine batalions

Last edited:
Canuck said:
boys

Tell that to the rest of the world.

What war crimes? Be specific.
impeachment

For what?
Free women is a hell of a cross to bear.
vietnam korea

The two are the same how?

In an "eh" saying contest.

I like this guy.

Canuck said:
boys

impeachment
vietnam korea

You speak with no knowledge! There is no possible way Bush and Blair will be quartered for war crimes! The war in Iraq can be justified as Freedom of Iraqis. There is absolutely nothing illegal about the war! Passover the issue of WMD's. We all know none have been found. We went after intelligence that was availible, good or not, it was something we needed to look into!

You think you are so much better than an american but in fact, you are no different! Canada DEPENDS on america! No question about it! So before you go comparing 1 canadian Diplomat to 15 marines, think before you speak ignorantly!

Canuck said:
boys

impeachment
vietnam korea

You are comparing a Canadian civilian to 12,000 U.S. Marines? I'd type out a few "ha ha's", but I'm kind of staggered.

By the way, what is the great country of Canada doing for the earthquake victims in Pakistan? I can tell you what American Marines are already doing (as they always do). Where is your Canadian diplomat?

Last edited:
AK_Conservative said:
Bush and Blair will be quartered for war crimes! The war in Iraq can be it was something we needed to look into!
ignorantly!

I agree
UN is looking into it now ,for you~
Depleted URANIUm BOMS NUKES were USED ~check
Over use of power killing of civilians in the street that gathered at a public place ~ check
BRIT securite gents dressed as insurgents killing police
arrested by iraq police brit army flattens iraq police station to free them
thers alot more

they are investigating it all

wether bush commanded them remains to be proven but he is the commander in chief.Although he say it was in a drunken spree
and will be called up on charges to answer these questions

he is being charged with high crimes against humanity ,profiteering from war,
and othes.

Last edited:
Canuck said:
I agree
Over use of power killing of civilians in the street that gathered at a public place ~ check
thers alot more

wether bush commanded them remains to be proven but he is the commander in chief

and othes.

No he's not.

GySgt said:
You are comparing a Canadian civilian to 12,000 U.S. Marines? I'd type out a few "ha ha's", but I'm kind of staggered.

*** sure am ,what american arrogance, cant achieve with 14,000 men .we can with 1 !

By the way, what is the great country of Canada doing for the earthquake victims in Pakistan? I can tell you what American Marines are already doing (as they always do). Where is your Canadian diplomat?

We might send them beaver pelts and maple syrup
our leaders are checking if ,it fits in our budget.
we dont want to go over the budget.
we get back chks from the govt. if they have a surplus so people want the surplus bonus chks.so we vote down any neo con nazi big spending measures.
if we dont get our surplus bonus chks ,we get MAD= mad money
thats when you hear all our leaders saying eh!
eh ! means your in shock and awe and cant escape the onslaught.in this sense of the word.
we are spending 14.5 billion on military our budget. We dont want to spend more !
dispite the war monger's screams

Last edited:
Canuck said:
impeachment
vietnam korea

I get it, he speaks in haiku.

I speak haiku.

I love haiku.

direct questions imposing
ignore
argument weakness
quickly exposed, eh?

I like this guy.

GySgt said:

Surprised you dignified that one with a remark Gunny. Gimmie 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Conservative
Bush and Blair will be quartered for war crimes! The war in Iraq can be it was something we needed to look into!
ignorantly!

I agree
thers alot more

wether bush commanded them remains to be proven but he is the commander in chief.Although he say it was in a drunken spree

and othes.

Hahaha! Simple tactic of a liberal we see here.. Skewing words to benifit his arguent!

How is Bush profiting from war? How in gods name is he a war criminal? and others? what others? In wartime, civilians will always be killed, it is tragic.. any war is tragic, no matter the cause! I garentee if a liberal was president, and he went into iraq for the same reasons, you would not be saying what you are now! simple fact to further your political agenda, so to speak!

galenrox said:
If a liberal went to war for these reasons, which I wouldn't be suprised, I'd despise them as much as I despise this president.
Think about this, Halliburton has been scoring tons of THE MOST major government contracts since Bush was president, and we're supposed to think that the fact that the Vice President is their former CEO is just a coincidence?

I don't know if I buy the war criminal thing, I'll leave those accusations to the more extreme left. I think the war was a bad idea, and the blood's on our hands. Directly or indirectly it's our fault, he's our president, and we're for all practical purposes a democracy, and thus all those who died because he's an idiot is our fault for allowing such an idiot to be elected.

That is good that you would have the same opinion of the war is a liberal was president! Shows you dont play party politics! Now i can not argue with the halliburton contracts! Though i have been told that they would be the best for the job! Cheney has no ties to Halliburton that gains him profit on their net income! That that portion of an arguement is thrown out!

kal-el said:
If a prominent Democrat throws out the "I" word, I doubt it will go very far, unless of course, Bush makes a huge blunder, bigger than his previous mistakes, that the American public cannot help but want his head on a platter. Especially if the Dems take back Congress in 2006, I'm almost certain you'll hear it often.

Bush could drop his pants and snap a deuce on the Constitution and I don't think the Dems in Congress would have enough nuts between them to try to impeach him...

Canuck said:
100,000 peace protestors marched on wahington
not one US news source covered it untill days after the event
All American news went into 24/7 huricanes media blitz

if that aint bias and corruption and utter control of freedom of the press

then its is sad
it is either manipulation over freedom of the press .or its the level of stupidity in America

a continuation of the nintendo world of your kids
you are in 24/7 huricane
not even a one liner on the news came out about the march on washington

The mendacity

Maybe because "the media" thought that natural disasters causing hundreds of billions of dollars of damage and costing over a thousand lives were more important than an overgrown hippie circle jerk...

Canuck said:
we get back chks from the govt. if they have a surplus so people want the surplus bonus chks.so we vote down any neo con nazi big spending measures.
eh ! means your in shock and awe and cant escape the onslaught.in this sense of the word.
we are spending 14.5 billion on military our budget. We dont want to spend more !

Possibly the best post of all time.

I love you.

RightatNYU said:
Bush could drop his pants and snap a deuce on the Constitution and I don't think the Dems in Congress would have enough nuts between them to try to impeach him...

Probably, but the American people do, and beleive me, the GOP congress wants their jobs, so they would go against the President in a hurry, if that's what the public wanted.

AK_Conservative said:
Hahaha! Simple tactic of a liberal we see here.. Skewing words to benifit his arguent!

How is Bush profiting from war? How in gods name is he a war criminal? and others? what others? In wartime, civilians will always be killed, it is tragic.. any war is tragic, no matter the cause! I garentee if a liberal was president, and he went into iraq for the same reasons, you would not be saying what you are now! simple fact to further your political agenda, so to speak!

how is he profiting heres how

scensored
TOP SECRET
Iran’s future oil and natural gas wealth foreshadow its growth into a regional competitor to Israel as well as an energy-independent powerhouse. Their stated intention to sell resources via their own, homegrown bourse, is a direct threat to the existing economic system. It would greatly increase trade in petro-euros and send the dollar into a downward spiral. The importance of this cannot be overstated. The heart-and-soul of the empire is the Greenback; that flaccid, debt-ridden hoax that props-up the entire rickety structure of state-terror. The $8 trillion dollars of accumulated debt that underwrites the greenback requires that the world continue to buy oil in dollars. The transition from dollars to petro-euros is a direct assault on a system that forces the lavish debt of the wealthiest nations onto the shoulders of the world’s poorest people. If the dollar falls from its place of prominence then the global power-structure would shift dramatically from the hands of western elites to the nations with the most resources. America’s corporate and financial giants will never allow that to happen, not as long as there’s one missile left in an American silo.

no neocon would dare talk about and expand upon these line
they would look like fools to the world
if america attacked IRAN russia and China would see to it that AMerica would never bother them again they know america is weak broke and desperate
BTW neocon = neo con artist
people have been brushing off alot of what I have to say .they don't want to hear the truth .About how your education system teaches only 60% politically correct history . because they don't see the dots .they see through eyes that just tell them lies.

If you never dug deeper, then your US education for the truth about history. you would be wrong 40% of the time
Henry ford left you a message
American "history is BUNK"

Last edited:
RightatNYU said:

Yeah, given the current state of business on capitol hill, we may be more likely to see a republicon make a move for impeachment than a democrap.

Canuck said:

Well no **** .. You don't need to spend much money on a military that stays home. Comon now, were responsible for your safety and you know it. We spend the money so you can tell us we are doing it wrong. It nice under that big ole umbrela ain't it....:rofl

Canuck, you must have noticed that many Americans are soft on war criminals when they are their own. Dirt on the president equals “badmouthing America”.
AK_Conservative said:
…..there is no proof bush lied. The evidence shows that there was intelligence that Saddam had nuclear weapons so we acted upon it diplomatically, then it turned into war because Saddam did not cooperate! Simple as that!
The “nucular weppins” didn’t exist. Are you defending president pants-on-fire’s Iraq war, with thousands of optional casualties and deaths, on the basis of evidence of “intelligence” of a fiction? A little like claiming you shot someone dead because you didn’t have proof he was unarmed, isn’t it?

Contrary to popular myth, many Americans knew that the allegations of Iraq’s WMDs and ties to the Sep. 11 attack were fabricated, and we knew this before the invasion and occupation. We watched the rationale for the invasion and occupation shift from “defense of America from danger”, to “We‘ve got to take Saddam out”, “install democracy”, and Bush’s latest, ”to honor those already fallen”, which is an example of gravely circular reasoning. Talk about flip-flop!
AK_Conservative said:
That is good that you would have the same opinion of the war is a liberal was president! Shows you dont play party politics! Now i can not argue with the halliburton contracts! Though i have been told that they would be the best for the job! Cheney has no ties to Halliburton that gains him profit on their net income! That that portion of an arguement is thrown out!
You have been told that Halliburton “would be best” by whom, Turd Blossom? Cheney does have financial ties to Halliburton, and they are no secret. Cheney lied, click this:Cheneybucks

marchare said:
Canuck, you must have noticed that many Americans are soft on war criminals when they are their own. Dirt on the president equals “badmouthing America”.The “nucular weppins” didn’t exist. Are you defending president pants-on-fire’s Iraq war, with thousands of optional casualties and deaths, on the basis of evidence of “intelligence” of a fiction? A little like claiming you shot someone dead because you didn’t have proof he was unarmed, isn’t it?

Contrary to popular myth, many Americans knew that the allegations of Iraq’s WMDs and ties to the Sep. 11 attack were fabricated, and we knew this before the invasion and occupation. We watched the rationale for the invasion and occupation shift from “defense of America from danger”, to “We‘ve got to take Saddam out”, “install democracy”, and Bush’s latest, ”to honor those already fallen”, which is an example of gravely circular reasoning. Talk about flip-flop!You have been told that Halliburton “would be best” by whom, Turd Blossom? Cheney does have financial ties to Halliburton, and they are no secret. Cheney lied, click this:Cheneybucks

This is a far more credible site. Read and learn.

http://www.factcheck.org/article261.html

Back
Top Bottom