• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

ban.the.electoral.college said:
We all know that the school one attends and the grades one achieves are not testaments to intellectual prowess.
Now, who's touting Kerry as a brainiac? IMO, he is smarter than Bush. But, not by much.

That's a nice sentiment....after Kerry's record was revealed. It sure wasn't the sentiment before.

GySgt said:
That's a nice sentiment....after Kerry's record was revealed. It sure wasn't the sentiment before.

I didn't feel either of the candidates were worthy for the race. Sadly, Bush continues to prove my theory.

Last edited:
I didn't feel either of the candidates were worthy for the race. Sadly, Bush continues to prove my theory.

Either way, his school record was the object of jokes, until Kerry's was released. Then it turned into..."it really doesn't matter."

Caine said:
It appears we have offended someone.....
Aww.... poor guy...

No its your incompetence that is aggravating. You and everyother liberal here have absolutely no fact behind what they say. Its pure ignorance! Maybe you should learn to argue logically!

GySgt said:
Either way, his school record was the object of jokes, until Kerry's was released. Then it turned into..."it really doesn't matter."

The fact that these mental cases dont realize is that in all their smite against bush and kerry why arent they in a race for the presidency if they are so smart.

If they think they know it all why arent they a rich politician who is in the race for the presidency? O thats right, you werent smart enough to be rich nor are you to run for the presidency. I think you need to look at yourself before you smite others. That is again proof to prove my sentiment that mental disorders are hypocrites.

Well they arent smart huh? Well it seems they are smart enough to be 1) rich and 2) have enough smarts to run for the presidnecy then bush jr wins presidency. Sounds like they are just a bit smarter than I.

SKILMATIC said:
The fact that these mental cases dont realize is that in all their smite against bush and kerry why arent they in a race for the presidency if they are so smart.

If they think they know it all why arent they a rich politician who is in the race for the presidency? O thats right, you werent smart enough to be rich nor are you to run for the presidency. I think you need to look at yourself before you smite others. That is again proof to prove my sentiment that mental disorders are hypocrites.

Well they arent smart huh? Well it seems they are smart enough to be 1) rich and 2) have enough smarts to run for the presidnecy then bush jr wins presidency. Sounds like they are just a bit smarter than I.

Doesn't exactly take any brains to be born into a wealthy family. Both these guys were born on third base and you seem to think they each hit a triple to get there.

Pacridge said:
Doesn't exactly take any brains to be born into a wealthy family. Both these guys were born on third base and you seem to think they each hit a triple to get there.
Theresa Heinz hit the triple...Kerry just came in to pinch-run...

cnredd said:
Theresa Heinz hit the triple...Kerry just came in to pinch-run...

This is true... Kerry really wasn't a wealthy man until his old lady came around.

By wealthy I mean... Rich.

Caine said:
This is true... Kerry really wasn't a wealthy man until his old lady came around.

they are all of the elite america's real enemies

both asses and elephants are your real enemy

iraq is the lamb in the slaughter
America will continue down the slippery slope
you can not see the enemy from within
ALl they want is power and wealth and they mean to take yours away

Canuck said:

It is time for Canadian physicians and policy-makers to get serious about the country's drug problem. Edward M. Adlaf and Frank J. Ivis1 [abstract / résumé] report that marijuana use increased by 112% between 1991 and 1997. It is no wonder that cocaine and heroin use is increasing as well, given the virtual anarchy surrounding drug use in places like Vancouver. A 1997 study2 reported that since the inception of Vancouver's needle hand-out program in 1988, HIV prevalence among addicts who use drugs intravenously has risen from 2% to the current level of 23%. Vancouver now has the largest needle exchange program in North America — it provides 2 million needles per year — but the rate of needle-sharing is still high. The study found that 40% of HIV-positive addicts had lent a used syringe in the previous 6 months and 39% of HIV-negative addicts had borrowed a used syringe during the same period.

http://www.estreet.com/orgs/dsi/Editorials/CanadasDrugProblem.html

Bush although he did come into a rich family he still wasnt stupid enough to blow the fortune. He was able to maintain his own team and still be able to be profitable. Also kerry married into it. At least he was smart enough to lay the rail down for an exchange for riches. Not to mention be able to harness that money for his own good. Only if I can find me a suga moma. :lol:

So these men arent that dumb. The problem is we keep underestimating these men. Mabe you should give them more credit than they deserve.

Caine said:

I think to some of his friends he wasn't that well off, but wealth like everything else is relative. I seem to remember some film of him riding around on JFK's yacht. I have a feeling his family had what you and I might consider to be a lot of money.

Though cnredd's right, he didn't have "real" money until Ms. Heinz came on the scene. But wasn't he married to some other wealthy woman prior to her? I can't remember.

Pacridge said:
I think to some of his friends he wasn't that well off, but wealth like everything else is relative. I seem to remember some film of him riding around on JFK's yacht. I have a feeling his family had what you and I might consider to be a lot of money.

Though cnredd's right, he didn't have "real" money until Ms. Heinz came on the scene. But wasn't he married to some other wealthy woman prior to her? I can't remember.

While many U.S. politicians try to identify with middle-class Americans, Bush and Kerry both come from wealthy families.

According to Slate magazine, George W. Bush has a net worth of around $9 million to $26 million, and John Kerry has a net worth of about $165 million to $626 million, which includes his wife's assets. The Center for Public Integrity has collected details of both candidates' income and assets. Bush's biggest asset is his Texas ranch, while Kerry's top income source is his wife's portion of the Heinz company.

But including Teresa Heinz Kerry's personal fortune isn't wholly accurate. As Heinz Kerry has publicly noted, a prenuptial agreement keeps her money separate. Also, federal election laws limit how much of his wife's funds Kerry can use.

In 2002 financial disclosures, Kerry stated that assets in his own name were worth $409,000 to $1.8 million, and he had an additional $300,000 to $600,000 in assets owned jointly with his wife.

So without his wife's money, Kerry is less wealthy than Bush. But no matter how you count it, both are rich even without a presidential salary.

http://ask.yahoo.com/20040823.html

cnredd said:
While many U.S. politicians try to identify with middle-class Americans, Bush and Kerry both come from wealthy families.

According to Slate magazine, George W. Bush has a net worth of around $9 million to $26 million, and John Kerry has a net worth of about $165 million to $626 million, which includes his wife's assets. The Center for Public Integrity has collected details of both candidates' income and assets. Bush's biggest asset is his Texas ranch, while Kerry's top income source is his wife's portion of the Heinz company.

But including Teresa Heinz Kerry's personal fortune isn't wholly accurate. As Heinz Kerry has publicly noted, a prenuptial agreement keeps her money separate. Also, federal election laws limit how much of his wife's funds Kerry can use.

In 2002 financial disclosures, Kerry stated that assets in his own name were worth $409,000 to $1.8 million, and he had an additional $300,000 to $600,000 in assets owned jointly with his wife.

So without his wife's money, Kerry is less wealthy than Bush. But no matter how you count it, both are rich even without a presidential salary.

http://ask.yahoo.com/20040823.html

Thats still not alot of assets for someone you would think has more money.
But, yeah, in all practical terms he is "Rich" compared to the average american.

We all know that the school one attends and the grades one achieves are not testaments to intellectual prowess.

Now, who's touting Kerry as a brainiac? IMO, he is smarter than Bush. But, not by much.

And you also think that Bush caused Katrina, and that we should "ban" the electoral college...:roll:

cnredd said:
It is time for Canadian physicians and policy-makers to get serious about the country's drug problem. Edward M. Adlaf and Frank J. Ivis1 [abstract / résumé] report that marijuana use increased by 112% between 1991 and 1997. It is no wonder that cocaine and heroin use is increasing as well, given the virtual anarchy surrounding drug use in places like Vancouver. A 1997 study2 reported that since the inception of Vancouver's needle hand-out program in 1988, HIV prevalence among addicts who use drugs intravenously has risen from 2% to the current level of 23%. Vancouver now has the largest needle exchange program in North America — it provides 2 million needles per year — but the rate of needle-sharing is still high. The study found that 40% of HIV-positive addicts had lent a used syringe in the previous 6 months and 39% of HIV-negative addicts had borrowed a used syringe during the same period.

http://www.estreet.com/orgs/dsi/Editorials/CanadasDrugProblem.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Canuck said:

PS though canuck I LOVE your signature

hahahahaha

The last straw
The well-paid unskilled jobs in heavy industry which once lifted working-class Americans into the middle class are largely gone and the decline continues. Since 2001, the United States has lost more than 2.7 million manufacturing jobs. Low-paid clerical work is being outsourced to developing countries.
MExicans by the millions already in your streets forming gangs to teach you the hardships of the third world
whoose gona pay the debt
no soory
the elite refuse, they want third world status for america
they are well, insulated with their billions$
you will be eating tacos with illegal imigrants in the street looking for fresh water,the kind with no toxins in it.
I feel sorry for every American 35 and under they will bare the hardest part
they in effect will become bonifide third world citizens
regardless of status
the middle class should be furious but instead where are they
apathy,thats is America's trouble

Canuck said:
I feel sorry for every American 35 and under they will bare the hardest part
they in effect will become bonifide third world citizens
regardless of status

**** I'm under 35.

RightatNYU said:
And you also think that Bush caused Katrina, and that we should "ban" the electoral college...:roll:

Wrong again pea brain. It's absurd to think that Bush "caused" Katrina. Katrina was an act of god. But, the catastrophic social negligence which followed, was an act of man.

However, you're right about baning the electoral college, and the words are music to my ears. Imagine a day when your votes actually mean something!

Wrong again pea brain. It's absurd to think that Bush "caused" Katrina. Katrina was an act of god. But, the catastrophic social negligence which followed, was an act of man.

However, you're right about baning the electoral college, and the words are music to my ears. Imagine a day when your votes actually mean something!

O man, :rofl that's funny. I agree with everything except Katrina being an act of "God". But everything else is histerical.:lol:

Has he been impeached yet??

:rofl

kal-el said:
O man, :rofl that's funny. I agree with everything except Katrina being an act of "God". But everything else is histerical.:lol:

:2razz: So, are you saying you think Katrina was an act of Bush?

I said it was an act of God, because that's how insurance companies describe a hurricane, hence they do not have to insure homes, cars, etc., affected by it.

Last edited:
:2razz: So, are you saying you think Katrina was an act of Bush?

I said it was an act of God, because that's how insurance companies describe a hurricane, hence they do not have to insure homes, cars, etc., affected by it.

Don't they subscribe to the "PC" garbage now and refer to it as an "act of nature?"

GySgt said:
Don't they subscribe to the "PC" garbage now and refer to it as an "act of nature?"

Who says the man who makes the policy at the insurance company is a God-fearing punk?
Who says hes not an athiest?

Back
Top Bottom