• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

wxcrazytwo said:
Impeachment will not happen, but his disgrace to the presidency will follow him for a life time. No pres library for him. If they do, do a library it will be constructed in the KY hills, where they believe the civil war is still waging..

No it won't happen, but if the stuff Galernox said is true, and it can be proved, he will be locked up.

Canuck said:
GOOD LUCK
ALL the power levers are in his pocket and if you make too much noise he will nuke you and slap a martial law on you
when the shock and awe is over he may capitulate
mabe !
IRAN and Syria are in his imperialism sights
the americans are helpless for 3 years
and make no mistake about it you are going to war witn IRAN
for more oil
the homeland excuse will be home land terrorists nuked LA

if Public gets too unrully they will arrest you by martial law rules and ship you to Cuba for torture treatments of democracy

Turn around and look under you chair.............. Maybe you can find a clue, it had to fall out when you were typing.....

Calm2Chaos said:
Turn around and look under you chair.............. Maybe you can find a clue, it had to fall out when you were typing.....

AH DAMN, THAT WAS CLASSIC.

Duke said:
Ban the electoral!!!! You are back!!!

Rush strikes me as a facist, by the way.

Duke

Yeah, he's definitely out of touch with reality. Probably has something to do with all the oxycontin he's been popping.

On another topic, Did you have a chance to see the press conference Bush held with the press? I loved how he skirted all the issues the best he could. But when it came to discuss the Avian Flu, he really wanted to talk about quarantines. I did some research on the topic. Turns out there's only been 55 cases to date and the poeple who were infected were all south east asian poultry workers who were working in unsanitary conditions. Lol. The incompetance of this Pres never ceases to amaze me!

Last edited:
Impeach bush?
For lying us into invading Iraq, this “pro life” president, with the optional blood of thousands on his preemptive hands, deserves something else. If the American people had their poop in a group, they would insist he adopt a position like that of Mussolini (feet up from a lamppost).

marchare said:
Impeach bush?
For lying us into invading Iraq, this “pro life” president, with the optional blood of thousands on his preemptive hands, deserves something else. If the American people had their poop in a group, they would insist he adopt a position like that of Mussolini (feet up from a lamppost).

Pro-life, yes. He has a problem aborting children with uncurable illnesses, yet he has no problem sending 130,000 of our service people overseas to fight some stupid, ficticious war. Can anyone see the hypocracy in this?

kal-el said:
Pro-life, yes. He has a problem aborting children with uncurable illnesses, yet he has no problem sending 130,000 of our service people overseas to fight some stupid, ficticious war. Can anyone see the hypocracy in this?

You didn't know?
If we didn't attack Iraq when we did, he would have sent one of his "nukes" over here to wipe us out. Then invade us with the support of his vast "navy" and "air force" and we would all be speaking Arabic, and wouldn't be debating politics online because we would fear his almighty "chemical weapons" for our insolence

Caine said:
You didn't know?
If we didn't attack Iraq when we did, he would have sent one of his "nukes" over here to wipe us out. Then invade us with the support of his vast "navy" and "air force" and we would all be speaking Arabic, and wouldn't be debating politics online because we would fear his almighty "chemical weapons" for our insolence

OK....that was actually Pretty Damn Funny

Caine said:
You didn't know?

Yes, of course, how stupid of me. Iraq was a grave threat.:lol:

tecoyah said:
OK....that was actually Pretty Damn Funny

Well thank you, that is how I view things when people would Thank me for protecting the freedom of our great nation. I think, do you really believe we were at risk of losing our freedom to these scraggly ass bearded moron terrorists? Get Real!

kal-el said:

Oh get over it. Let's flip the coin shall we?.....

Liberals have no problem murdering babies through abortion, but have no problem saving terrorists from American tyranny. Can anyone see the hypocricy in this?

Phff.

GySgt said:
Oh get over it. Let's flip the coin shall we?.....

Liberals have no problem murdering babies through abortion, but have no problem saving terrorists from American tyranny. Can anyone see the hypocricy in this?

Phff.

Abortion is the closest thing possible to a moral answer for population control. (Me, 2005)

Caine said:
Abortion is the closest thing possible to a moral answer for population control. (Me, 2005)

I say we shoot the welfare veterans and all hardened criminals tat are serving life in prison and fix more than the population. Of course, that's just in my fantasy world.

GySgt said:
I say we shoot the welfare veterans and all hardened criminals tat are serving life in prison and fix more than the population. Of course, that's just in my fantasy world.

Yeah the mental disorders would never go for this logical answer.

Caine said:

So we can be like China? Why dont you just get BC or wear a freaking condom?

Or why dont you pull out and nut on her face? My personal favorite :lol:

SKILMATIC said:

Don't tell me, tell the rest of the nation. You fail to realize in alot of your arguments that your not talking just about the person you are debating with, and you usually fail to consider in your arguments that not everyone lives in the same type of lifestyle you do.

GySgt said:

I agree with the death penalty rather than life sentences myself.
Why waste money on someone who is unproductive, sitting in a cell all day?
Kill 'em, I'd rather die myself than sit in prison for the rest of my life.

As far as welfare veterans, it depends on what your talking about when you say "welfare".
Veterans who get life long disability due to getting thier legs blown off fighting this nations "wars" deserve what they are getting.
Vietnam veterans who sit around collecting welfare and smoking pot while acting crazy need to have thier welfare taken away.

Caine said:
I agree with the death penalty rather than life sentences myself.
Why waste money on someone who is unproductive, sitting in a cell all day?
Kill 'em, I'd rather die myself than sit in prison for the rest of my life.

As far as welfare veterans, it depends on what your talking about when you say "welfare".
Veterans who get life long disability due to getting thier legs blown off fighting this nations "wars" deserve what they are getting.
Vietnam veterans who sit around collecting welfare and smoking pot while acting crazy need to have thier welfare taken away.

Dude, you were doing me proud until you got to the second paragraph. I said "welfare veterans"...not "veterans that are on welfare." Meaning...people that do not and will not seek a job as they continue to suck a free ride off of our taxes.

SKILMATIC said:

Bwahahahahahahahh!

Billo,

What's with this US and THEM bullshit? The problem is not liberalism. The problem is not conservatism. The problem IS you and me........the American Voter. We are into this loyalty to the party crap so much that it has affected the health of this nation. We don't seem to even have the desire to work with each other for a common good.

...omigod, something that I totally agree with you on! Absolutely, exactly right!

We saw it from the Clinton ankle-biters and the stuff from the other side that we see now is just the mirror image. If you go back in time, the same was true all the way back to Truman and Eisenhower. The difference between then and now is that with the internet forums and blogs, we can all vent, vent, and vent some more to a much broader audience, virtually instantaneously and anonymously. (Its the anonymous part that really gets it going, IMO. No real accountability, just psuedo courage.)

GySgt said:
Dude, you were doing me proud until you got to the second paragraph. I said "welfare veterans"...not "veterans that are on welfare." Meaning...people that do not and will not seek a job as they continue to suck a free ride off of our taxes.

Well, in that case, just take away welfare and never let them receive it again.
Don't need to kill them. If they start causin' chaos cause they don't have thier welfare check (increased crime), deport them to Antartica, just ship em off to Antartica buck naked and leave them there. Let nature kill them.

GySgt said:

Or, we can pack them up, and send them to a third world country. I think alot of violent crime will decrease, because they will know what fait awaits them. Who the **** wants to rot in a cell in Uganda?

kal-el said:
Or, we can pack them up, and send them to a third world country. I think alot of violent crime will decrease, because they will know what fait awaits them. Who the **** wants to rot in a cell in Uganda?

LoL
We should create a correctional "boot-camp" facility and actually USE it in MANY cases of punishment.
I've seen many "thugs" changed into respectable soldiers through the military's discipline style.

Of course, then again, Ive seen entire units full of "thugs", like having thier own little military ghetto. Seriously, one unit on Bragg has common rapes and drive by shootings in its Barracks complex.... quite sad actually.

Caine said:
LoL
We should create a correctional "boot-camp" facility and actually USE it in MANY cases of punishment.
I've seen many "thugs" changed into respectable soldiers through the military's discipline style.

Of course, then again, Ive seen entire units full of "thugs", like having thier own little military ghetto. Seriously, one unit on Bragg has common rapes and drive by shootings in its Barracks complex.... quite sad actually.

I've heard about that. Got to love the Army.

GySgt said:
I've heard about that. Got to love the Army.

Sadly enough, my brother is in a unit like that in 1st COSCOM.
He is a typical southern boy, not outwardly racist, but still has some racial opinions when it comes to certain actions. And he HATES it there.

Back
Top Bottom