• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's time to face reality

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Donald Trump, among the many flaws of his, is drug addiction.

The long rumors are true. Adderall coke, meth, so you wonder how a man his age can sleep only 4 hours a night, well there it is!

How much longer can this be kept relatively hush hush? He's clearly bordering on a psychotic break!:roll:

Give him much more stress, he may well lose his **** (compared ot even normal every day losing his ****). :shock:

The long rumors are true. Adderall coke, meth, so you wonder how a man his age can sleep only 4 hours a night, well there it is!

How much longer can this be kept relatively hush hush? He's clearly bordering on a psychotic break!:roll:

Give him much more stress, he may well lose his **** (compared ot even normal every day losing his ****). :shock:

I didn't realize there was a crazy floor BELOW InfoWars.
Wowzer.

I didn't realize there was a crazy floor BELOW InfoWars.
Wowzer.

The evidence is substantial. I'm sorry you look up to such a pathetic man. :roll:

This needs to be moved to the CT forum or flushed.

Is the USPS hoax failing already??

This needs to be moved to the CT forum or flushed.

Is the USPS hoax failing already??

There's a mountain of evidence, this is simply a fact you wish to deny. :roll:

The topic of whether trump did or does use drugs is of little interest to me. He has much bigger problems.

I'd say there's a good chance he used cocaine back in the day, the Epstein parties and similar. He might not have.

He doesn't drink; I think that's not him so much being a responsible grownup as his seeing how it killed his brother (whose estate he then stole from his brother's minor children).

I doubt he's used drugs in some time, if he ever did - partly because I think it would have very likely leaked out. A lot leaks about him. And he'd have to have someone he can trust to get the drugs. Who? Michael Cohen? I think he'd have said if he knew of trump using drugs.

Actual proof for this allegation? Thought not.

Biden is the one about to suffer (another) psychotic breakdown similar to the dementia-related ones we have seen in the last few months.

Yeah, I'm sure tat Trump goes on daily walks throughout DC to get his daily drug cocktail fix.

Pure BS.

Biden is the one about to suffer (another) psychotic breakdown similar to the dementia-related ones we have seen in the last few months.

Yeah, I'm sure tat Trump goes on daily walks throughout DC to get his daily drug cocktail fix.

Pure BS.

Fantasy crap because you see orange daddy getting ready to lose; hurts doesn't it? Good, deplorables deserve that at least! :lamo

Fantasy crap because you see orange daddy getting ready to lose; hurts doesn't it? Good, deplorables deserve that at least! :lamo

Trump is not the one with dimentia that has held up in a moldy basement for months on end too scared to face the public and answer questions.

Trump is not the one with dimentia that has held up in a moldy basement for months on end too scared to face the public and answer questions.

This is your stable genius?

Good luck, with a moron like that, you will need that, and some cheating!

And you look UP to that moron. Your orange daddy!

:lamo :2rofll:

This is your stable genius?

And you look UP to that moron. Your orange daddy!

:lamo :2rofll:

I do not watch that crap, but apparently you do. You knew exactly where to find what you were looking for. I do not watch Fox, CNN or MSNBC as all they do is tell you how to think based on their great-minded panels. Sounds like you're into them tough.

I have no idea why you find this stuff so funny either, based on your child-like emotion cons.

What kind of sentence is this?

"with... that, you will need that...? - WTF does "that" mean or refer to? None of us understand what the hell you are trying to say. I'll be sure to ask my 6 year old when he wakes though.

I must have missed that day in grammar in the second grade.

I live 50 miles south of Manhattan and Trump has definitely been a source of entertainment for this entire area at least for many, many years. And he continues to be especially with his sarcasm and dry humor which y'all would not recognize in a hundred years because you have no sense of humor. You hang on every word that Trump says as serious gospel, which is pretty sad.

JC

Back
Top Bottom