• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's time - the rich must pay their way!

you can pretend that all you want. I will continue to laugh at how stupid that claim is
Stupid is denying it’s true, as I so easily showed above.

No, the left wants more NOT to pay a Fed income tax through more wealth redistribution
They pay taxes. 15% off the bat with FICA. Have you heard of it?

On education - no way!
Education as well. Abolish tenure and high school, both are worthless. Relace high school with Vo-Tech.

Have you heard the 44% that Pay NO fed income tax?
What are you a broken record, stuck on I'm not rich, but if I defend them long enough, maybe they will let me in the club?

It's a problem that 44% can't make enough money to pay Federal income tax, because rich CEO's and business owners lavish profits on themselves by exploiting labor, forcing those same 44% to rely on government subsidies to survive.

The rich business owners had choice, they could have paid their workers a living wage for their labors, but they choose not to, so now, they will pay the tax. We all know it would be a lot better if they did the right thing, pay a living wage, because government programs are not an answer, only a bandage on a symptom, the disease is greed.

You're just a mouthpiece for that disease.

What are you a broken record, stuck on I'm not rich, but if I defend them long enough, maybe they will let me in the club?

It's a problem that 44% can't make enough money to pay Federal income tax, because rich CEO's and business owners lavish profits on themselves by exploiting labor, forcing those same 44% to rely on government subsidies to survive.

The rich business owners had choice, they could have paid their workers a living wage for their labors, but they choose not to, so now, they will pay the tax. We all know it would be a lot better if they did the right thing, pay a living wage, because government programs are not an answer, only a bandage on a symptom, the disease is greed.

It's a problem that 44% can't make enough money to pay Federal income tax,

Bologna!

I'm was one for many years and could have paid a Fed income tax(Hello)

Bologna!

I'm was one for many years and could have paid a Fed income tax(Hello)
Why should the Federal government be forced to redistribute wages that could have been paid in the first place?

You could have paid Federal income tax, but it just would have stopped you from amassing any savings or wealth, you should be thanking you Uncle Sam for being so nice to you.

The few pennies these 44% could pay in tax doesn't amount to a hill of beans when you consider they only make 10% of the income, tax them where they aint don't work(hello).

Definition of democracy (from Merriam-Webster):

That's good enough for me since it is what happens in most countries including both the US and the European Union (EU). What worries me most is the "mechanism" employed for voting the presidency, which is antiquated and far too often lately does not work correctly ...
Democracy is rule by the majority. We don't have rule by the majority. We don't have rule of the majority through elected representatives. We have a constitution, an electoral college, and a senate heavily weighted in favor of states with the fewest people.

Education as well. Abolish tenure and high school, both are worthless. Relace high school with Vo-Tech.
Tenure is arguable. Vo-tech is for people who do not want or cannot handle higher education. Higher education is for people who develop vaccines, computers, InterContinental Ballistic Missiles, electric cars, skyscrapers, symphonies, poetry, and quantum physics.

Why should the Federal government be forced to redistribute wages that could have been paid in the first place?

You could have paid Federal income tax, but it just would have stopped you from amassing any savings or wealth, you should be thanking you Uncle Sam for being so nice to you.

The few pennies these 44% could pay in tax doesn't amount to a hill of beans when you consider they only make 10% of the income, tax them where they aint don't work(hello).

Why should the Federal government be forced to redistribute wage

Forced to pay?

Did they have a gun pointed at their back or something?

s that could have been paid in the first place?

Did you not get the memo on who pays the most taxes?

The few pennies these 44% could pay
Few pennies?(nice water down job)

We'll just poo poo they pay NOTHING at all?

Tenure is arguable. Vo-tech is for people who do not want or cannot handle higher education. Higher education is for people who develop vaccines, computers, InterContinental Ballistic Missiles, electric cars, skyscrapers, symphonies, poetry, and quantum physics.
Most people are not suited for and have no interest in higher education. Welders, truck drivers and plumbers make a good living and we couldn't function as a modern society without them.

30% of the people that graduate high school are not going to go to a university, we still need truck drivers, mechanics. plumbers, HVAC, welders, etc.

Dumping 30% of the population out of 13 years of schooling without a marketable skill is killing us.

Free ride is over? Does that mean that the half that pays no taxes is finally going to begin paying taxes?

No. People with no income don't pay income tax.

Forced to pay?

Did they have a gun pointed at their back or something?

Did you not get the memo on who pays the most taxes?

Few pennies?(nice water down job)

We'll just poo poo they pay NOTHING at all?
I take it math isn't something you know much about, you could tax this 44% you are whining about at 100% and all you would be getting is 10% of the income, not enough to amount to a hill of beans in the Federal budget.

Don't like paying taxes, stop, and see where that gets you.

Anyway, you make no arguments based on math, logic, or politics you just want to cry for the rich and feel sorry for them that before this year is out, they will be forced to pay more tax.

I take it math isn't something you know much about, you could tax this 44% you are whining about at 100% and all you would be getting is 10% of the income, not enough to amount to a hill of beans in the Federal budget.

Anyway, you make no arguments based on math, logic, or politics you just want to cry for the rich and feel sorry for them that before this year is out, they will be forced to pay more tax.

I take it math isn't something you know much about,

I understand the top 10% pay 70% of Fed income tax revenue very well(wink)

Yes, does this go for the top 10% as well who pay 70% of the Fed income tax??

Anyway, you make no arguments based on math, logic, or politics

Oh I do, you just continue to poo poo it, that's all.

I understand the top 10% pay 70% of Fed income tax revenue very well(wink)
They make 90% of the income, seems they are paying 20% less than they should, be lucky it's only Biden in the Whitehouse and Corporate Democrats in the Congress. They'll make sure your rich masters only pay 5% more tax, then when Republicans are back in power they will cut it 3-4%.

It's just a merry go round, but there is a way off it, there is a way to eliminate income tax, but you must come to the answer yourself, because me telling it seems to repel the mind.

If you want to know the truth, fallow the money, everyone knows, fallow the money, just not every zero knows it.

They make 90% of the income, seems they are paying 20% less than they should, be lucky it's only Biden in the Whitehouse and Corporate Democrats in the Congress. They'll make sure your rich masters only pay 5% more tax, then when Republicans are back in power they will cut it 3-4%.

It's just a merry go round, but there is a way off it, there is a way to eliminate income tax, but you must come to the answer yourself, because me telling it seems to repel the mind.

If you want to know the truth, fallow the money, everyone knows, fallow the money, just not every zero knows it.

They make 90% of the income

So, does this include the right to leave money to who ever they wish?

seems they are paying 20% less than they should,

That's nothing

44% pay NOTHING at all(wink)

So, does this include the right to leave money to who ever they wish?

That's nothing

44% pay NOTHING at all(wink)
Broken record much?

There is no death tax, but the Federal government is going to keep spending until there is no other way to service the debt without one.

They don't pay income tax, were that the only tax in America..........

The real tax is all the inflation from all the government debt for handouts that end up in the pockets of the rich.

Sure, you may give everyone making under $100k a messily $3400, but they just spend it to survive, to try and keep their heads above water in this recession, but the debts they pay, the rents and utilities they pay, the gas they buy, the other products and services they buy with the money, all the profits from this lands right in the pockets of the rich that own these things.

They don't pay income tax, were that the only tax in America..........

Psst...

The Rich also pay other taxes in addition to the fed income tax

*sigh*

Huh?

a federal estate tax—which, as of 2021, applies only if the assets of the deceased person are worth $11.70 million or more.

Again, you looking out for your masters, oh woe to those that have estates worth more than 11 million, how will their progeny afford a personal island.

Don't like tax, go to war with your government, worked for the founders.

a federal estate tax—which, as of 2021, applies only if the assets of the deceased person are worth $11.70 million or more.

Again, you looking out for your masters, oh woe to those that have estates worth more than 11 million, how will their progeny afford a personal island.

Don't like tax, go to war with your government, worked for the founders.

Yes, with the people you have the most trouble with?

Yes, with the people you have the most trouble with?
I like rich people, just not people that carry water for them, class traitors.

Back
Top Bottom