• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Its Time for Supreme Court Term Limits

Maybe I can't get by the venom they spew.

This exchange just made me think of Kim Guilyfoley or whatever. How do you go from Newsom to Dumb Jr? That’s just too insane a 180 for any human mind to contain. Especially one as coked up and fragile as hers. Oh wait. Coked up. Got mah own answer!

This exchange just made me think of Kim Guilyfoley or whatever. How do you go from Newsom to Dumb Jr? That’s just too insane a 180 for any human mind to contain. Especially one as coked up and fragile as hers. Oh wait. Coked up. Got mah own answer!

This is exactly what I truly don't "get." I find Kim Guilfoyle especially unattractive. She is fat and all ****ed up from years of plastic surgery.

I honestly just can't understand how women like this are found physically desirable by anyone.

Now add to that her loud mouth and amoral beliefs and she is about as gross as gross gets.

To me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom