• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's time for Pelosi to go...quietly.

And here is the REAL part of the press conference..

Your video just shows that Pelosi is brain dead during her entire press event...not just the part where she talks about planes and Putin.

Your video just shows that Pelosi is brain dead during her entire press event...not just the part where she talks about planes and Putin.
I love that yiu guys hate her

She's almost as brain dead as Slo-Joe.

She and Ol' Slo Joe, and a bunch of other octogenarians are the leaders of the Democrat party, and are largely or at least partially responsible for the party, as well as the nation, having gone over the cliff.

You always take your cue from the idiot GOP’er Cawthorne? Try to be original just once. Dismiss yourself already.

Well....find a Republican that can beat her.

Oh that's right....Republicans are an endangered species in America's largest state. Too bad some of the biggest Republican idiots still come from CA, such as those traitors Kevin McCarthy and Devin Nunes.

You always take your cue from the idiot GOP’er Cawthorne? Try to be original just once. Dismiss yourself already.
I take cues from nobody.

Well....find a Republican that can beat her.

Oh that's right....Republicans are an endangered species in America's largest state. Too bad some of the biggest Republican idiots still come from CA, such as those traitors Kevin McCarthy and Devin Nunes.
That won't happen in California...the Progressive Capitol of the world.

Isn't she retiring?
She hasn't said so, though there has been some speculation.

Me? I don't think she'll spend another two years as leader of the minority party.

She hasn't said so, though there has been some speculation.

Me? I don't think she'll spend another two years as leader of the minority party.
I am certainly no fan, but think about the possible alternatives.

Amazing that the vibrant, forward looking, environmentally pure State of California keeps electing a virtual skeleton to represent them in the US Senate. But hey, as long as she has a pulse.....

(bet she has some secrets to tell and that's why she's never challenged)
Congress. Derp.

Nobody in the last half century is even close. Maybe even the last full century.
Probably ever. In any universe or any dimension. She is probably the greatest living being that has ever existed.

I think that if the commies were honest (which they aren't) They would dump Nancy in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I've thought that about her.
She's a very effective politician though. She'll go when she's ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom