• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"It's the Economy, Stupid!"

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Here's some facts from The Limbaugh Letter on the economy. From Jan. 2006

This is only a "small" sampling of the article.

Donkey1499 said:
Here's some facts from The Limbaugh Letter on the economy. From Jan. 2006

This is only a "small" sampling of the article.

Moderator's Warning:
As per forum rules...

9. Copyrighted Material - All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Please do not post entire articles. Proper format is to paraphrase the contents of an article and/or post relevant excerpts and then link to the rest. Best bet is to always reference the original source.
Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

Dude, not his again! I put the letter in QUOTES and stated that it was from the JANUARY 2006 LIMBAUGH LETTER!!!! How much more can I do to it??? There was no link, being as I got it from the LIMBAUGH LETTER which is a MAGAZINE that comes in the MAIL. By the way, it was on page 14, and the issue was the "Era of Limbaugh" issue. is that good enough to satisfy the web sites rules???

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…