• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's really obvious by now that Biden is just a figurehead.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I just wonder if this was done intentionally by a special interest group or coalition of groups, or just an unintended consequence that was taken advantage of.
How could anyone vote for this man?
Who's really behind this deception ?

We the people NEED to know the truth.

I just wonder if this was done intentionally by a special interest group or coalition of groups, or just an unintended consequence that was taken advantage of.

Are you sure it’s obvious by now? I don’t think it’s so obvious.

Remember when Obama warned the leftist progressive faction of the Democratic Party to slow down, to stay closer to the center because most of the electorate is moderate? They listened.
Hence, Joe Biden was put in place by the party to bait the voters as their "moderate" figurehead only...
If he is elected, I doubt he'll have the health to finish his first term.
The people are getting deceived if they vote for him.
Hopefully, people are smart enough to read through this charade, and won't vote for him. We'll see.

Lizard people in the deep, deep state.

You are planning to vote for someone who knowingly got nearly 200,000 Americans killed and is on tape admitting that he did that, lying about COVID's severity to keep his numbers up.

You have nothing to say.

It's really obvious by now that Tweety is just a chucklehead.

You are planning to vote for someone who knowingly got nearly 200,000 Americans killed and is on tape admitting that he did that, lying about COVID's severity to keep his numbers up.

You have nothing to say.

You blaming the deaths on Trump is disingenuous. Nothing more needs to be said.

Notice how all the leftists on here blame Trump for the China virus? Must have been the latest DNC talking point.
They must have a special place in their hearts for the Chinese Communist government. Huh?

I really don't get how anyone can vote for such a dufus.

Last edited:

So United States interest groups vs Putin pal and mentor.

I chose the United States of America

You have nothing to say.
I don't see how the president downplaying or up-playing the virus would affect that number in any significant way. Maybe it would've got one person, among many, to be more careful and stay home for a day, and lower the number, but at the same time as infectious as it is, it would've only delayed the inevitable.

I don't see how the president downplaying or up-playing the virus would affect that number in any significant way. Maybe it would've got one person, among many, to be more careful and stay home for a day, and lower the number, but at the same time as infectious as it is, it would've only delayed the inevitable.

His cultists believe everything that falls out of his pie hole. He talked masks down, the cult refuses to wear them. He jabbers about HCQ, his cult digs their heels in and says it's a cure, when there is zero proof that it is.

I don't actually object to this, mind you. It reduces the number of my opponents.

Notice how all the leftists on here blame Trump for the China virus? Must have been the latest DNC talking point.
They must have a special place in their hearts for the Chinese Communist government. Huh?

Yep.

It's pretty said how stupid people can be. Worse yet, they are allowed to vote.

Still better than a dunderhead.

Ah yeah, it’s been obvious for a long time, only the galactically stupid think otherwise

Back
Top Bottom