• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's officially over.

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Chris Matthews has spoken.

"We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television," Matthews said. "I mean a lot of people out there--I’ll just tell you one thing, and I’m speaking now for all white people, but especially for [those] who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. And they, a lot of them have really tried to change and I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying."

Chris Matthews Apologizes for All White People

Call off the protests, we're sorry.

Dear God, is there anyone left in America who still watches Cris "my leg is tingling" Matthews? I hate all talking heads in general, but he really makes me wanna puke sometimes.

CM has no right to speak for me. He supports thugs over crime victims. Screw him and anyone else that think we should honor thugs and demonize community volunteers.

Dear God, is there anyone left in America who still watches Cris "my leg is tingling" Matthews? I hate all talking heads in general, but he really makes me wanna puke sometimes.
I know somebody who watches him daily. BTW, it's spelled: Chris

Ok, what do you want?

A race war. Thats what they want. "They" being the race baiters and ones that refuse to see Trayvon as anything but the victim.
I believe that now.
I couched it yesterday and flipped through the channels watching the Candy Crowleys, Tavis Smileys, Rev Sharptons, Jesse Jacksons just beating that drum that blacks have and still are being held down, jailed, harmed, by the whites.
They want it to be 1956 again but they want to start out in 1956 with the clout they have now.
MLK and even Malcolm X would not be behind this sort of out break of hate, violence, vandalisim and agenda style news reporting by supposedly responcible members of the black press.

What really matters though is whether or not Al Sharpton accepted his apology...

images

CM has no right to speak for me. He supports thugs over crime victims. Screw him and anyone else that think we should honor thugs and demonize community volunteers.

I can't bear to listen to these kinds of talking heads. Any of them. Either side of the political spectrum. I don't know who DOES listen. Must be people who need to know "what to think" -- only reason I can think of.

My gosh... what an ego. He speaks for all white people?

All the talking heads have unbelievably large egos. Too bad some people can't see through them.

Back
Top Bottom