• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

ITS OFFICAL! Bush puts HALIBURTON IN TEXAS

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
One of the best parts of this country is our freedom of movement. What, doesn't that go for politicians also?

THANK YOU! i dont think taxpayer realizes that! or he just wants another reason to hate bush!

AK_Conservative said:
THANK YOU! i dont think taxpayer realizes that! or he just wants another reason to hate bush!

Your right he just wants another reason to hate bush. All the mental cases are the same way.

taxpayer said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well smarty, whos right? YOU or STINGER? TWO answers and TWO DIFFERENT answers! YOU say Halliburton is a ENERGY company and Stinger says that they are doing LEVY and DEWATERING!:doh
About Halliburton

Actually they are both right.
Its public knowledge you can find in between your conclusion leaping activities if you take the time.

Halliburton Energy Services Group

Halliburton's Energy Services Group consists of four business segments: 1) Drilling and Formation Evaluation, 2) Fluid Systems, 3) Production Optimization and 4) Digital and Consulting Solutions.

These segments offer a broad array of products and services to upstream oil and gas customers worldwide, ranging from the manufacturing of drill bits and other downhole and completion tools to pressure pumping services.

Products and Services

If their leadership had not screwed the company so badly they would be a nice company to work for.
I did some technical work for them myself in Houston back in the upper 90s.

AK_Conservative said:
OH MY GOD! you are too funny! One thing, Clinton never lived in New York b4 she ran for senate.. Bush Lived in Texas for a LOOOONG time before being elected to any office! Therefore, your arguement, or what of an arguement it is, is very very very weak!

Secondly, President Bush represents america, he is from the United States of America, it should not be any relivance of what state he is from to be concerned with it. You would not make a good politician! Drive this country into oblivion!

You need to start making sense becuase all you are doing is embarressing yourself by providing insignificant blabber, rhetoric, and useless comments!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical CON post!:bs When trying to protect Bush if you have nothing to say just mention :2usflag: CLINTON :2usflag: and it makes everything OK for Bush!!!:roll:
------------

akyron said:
About Halliburton

Actually they are both right.
Its public knowledge you can find in between your conclusion leaping activities if you take the time.

Halliburton Energy Services Group

Halliburton's Energy Services Group consists of four business segments: 1) Drilling and Formation Evaluation, 2) Fluid Systems, 3) Production Optimization and 4) Digital and Consulting Solutions.

These segments offer a broad array of products and services to upstream oil and gas customers worldwide, ranging from the manufacturing of drill bits and other downhole and completion tools to pressure pumping services.

Products and Services

If their leadership had not screwed the company so badly they would be a nice company to work for.
I did some technical work for them myself in Houston back in the upper 90s.
:roll:

SKILMATIC said:
Your right he just wants another reason to hate bush. All the mental cases are the same way.

I do NOT hate Bush!:doh
But YOU seem to LOVE him no matter how many times he screws up!:roll:
----------

Hummmm! And how do you:lamo know that all mental cases:2party: are the same?

taxpayer said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>"SAD"<<<<< that A company that overcharged American Taxpayers MILLIONS of $$$$$$$ and was just asked to "give the money back" with NO questions asked ENTERTAINS YOU!

But if thats what it takes to make you laugh, then by all means >>>have a great laugh at American Taxpayers expense<<<

BUT remember, AMERICANS will NOT like you for sticking up for someone SCREWING AMERICANS!!!

Maybe someday you will take companys screwing AMERICANS seriously!!!

--------------

BTW: does my SIG make you LAUGH???

*shakes head* your are making a joke of yourself
thanks for the laughs
OR DO I HAVE TO YELL IT SO YOU GET IT? :rofl

taxpayer said:
:roll:

LOL what a responce. you just can not find a way to get yourself from digging deeper and deeper! lol! we keep on showing you the facts, but you still seam to argue them.:rofl have u noticed anything bout this thread? you are the only democrat that has put his two cents of nonsense in. you outnumbered and beaten on this arguemwnt. you should stop now before u dig a hole u cant climb out of! if u already havent done that!:bon_voyag :donkeyfla

DeeJayH said:
*shakes head* your are making a joke of yourself
thanks for the laughs
OR DO I HAVE TO YELL IT SO YOU GET IT? :rofl

So, that means that you don't care about a company screwing American taxpayers.:thumbdown

OH! I get it!!! Your NOT a American taxpayer:yes: :thumbdown so you don't care about them getting screwed!!!

AK_Conservative said:
LOL what a responce. you just can not find a way to get yourself from digging deeper and deeper! lol! we keep on showing you the facts, but you still seam to argue them.:rofl have u noticed anything bout this thread? you are the only democrat that has put his two cents of nonsense in. you outnumbered and beaten on this arguemwnt. you should stop now before u dig a hole u cant climb out of! if u already havent done that!:bon_voyag :donkeyfla

HEY! Alaska was made a state of the U.S.A.
Don't you think its about time you start worrying about the U.S.A. instead of BUSH and HALLIBURTON???

Or are you just another one that DOES NOT pay taxes so you don't mind the taxpayers get screwed?:roll:

Face it! You CONS:stooges just cannot match my :2bow: knowledge!

You just stand by :ws Bush:toilet: Halliburton even if its at the expense of American tax payers!

Someday (if ever) when you CONS pay taxes you will see the light!

Last edited:
SouthernDemocrat said:
I am not saying that Taxpayer does not have a point about Haliburton way over charging the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan. My only point was that they are probably the only U.S. company capable of handling a job of this magnitude.

GySgt,

Doesnt Cheney still have a financial interest in Haliburton? I thought it was just in a blind trust.

While Cheney still has stock in Haliburton, any profits gained from a rise in the stock is donated to a charity. Here is the OFFICIAL "Girf Administration Agreement" signed by Dick and Lynne Cheney.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Cheney Gift Trust Agreement.pdf

I don't blame him for holding onto his stocks. Haliburton is a huge company with many divisions. Owning stock in them instantly diversities your portfolio.

And the Clinton administration signed many contracts with the company. In fact, under the Clinton administration, Halliburton received hundreds of millions of dollars worth of construction contracts for rebuilding efforts in Kosovo and Haiti.

In a deal cut in June 2000 under President Clinton, the New York Post reports that Halliburton won 11 Navy contracts worth $110 million to build jails at Guantanamo Bay, a base in Kuwait, a ferry terminal on Vieques, an air station in Spain, a breakwater in the Azores and facilities slammed by a typhoon in Guam.

Halliburton had a long standing history with the government before Bush and Cheney were in office. It's a huge company (employees 85,000 people) that can fill the needs.

ANAV said:
While Cheney still has stock in Haliburton, any profits gained from a rise in the stock is donated to a charity. Here is the OFFICIAL "Girf Administration Agreement" signed by Dick and Lynne Cheney.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Cheney Gift Trust Agreement.pdf

I don't blame him for holding onto his stocks. Haliburton is a huge company with many divisions. Owning stock in them instantly diversities your portfolio.

And the Clinton administration signed many contracts with the company. In fact, under the Clinton administration, Halliburton received hundreds of millions of dollars worth of construction contracts for rebuilding efforts in Kosovo and Haiti.

In a deal cut in June 2000 under President Clinton, the New York Post reports that Halliburton won 11 Navy contracts worth $110 million to build jails at Guantanamo Bay, a base in Kuwait, a ferry terminal on Vieques, an air station in Spain, a breakwater in the Azores and facilities slammed by a typhoon in Guam.

Halliburton had a long standing history with the government before Bush and Cheney were in office. It's a huge company (employees 85,000 people) that can fill the needs.

Ever hear of CONFLICT of INTEREST? Thats why politicans sell their stocks then buy them in someone elses name!

Clinton signing contracts with Halliburton?

Whats that got to do with George Boy giving BILLION $$$$$ "NO BID CONTRACTS" to Haliburton???

You seem to be confusing "SIGNED CONTRACTS" with "NO BID CONTRACTS!

taxpayer said:

Ever hear of CONFLICT of INTEREST? Thats why politicans sell their stocks then buy them in someone elses name!

So is it your position that no politician should be allowed to hold investments?

taxpayer said:
HEY! Alaska was made a state of the U.S.A.
Don't you think its about time you start worrying about the U.S.A. instead of BUSH and HALLIBURTON???

Or are you just another one that DOES NOT pay taxes so you don't mind the taxpayers get screwed?:roll:

LOL! what relivance does me living in alaska have to do with Bush and halliburton! I pay my taxes as i am told to do by law!

Dont you think it is time for you to stop your petty politics and go from facts and base ur arguement off logic?

Face it! You CONS just cannot match my knowledge!

You just stand by Bush Halliburton even if its at the expense of American tax payers!

Someday (if ever) when you CONS pay taxes you will see the light!

:rofl so no conservative pays taxes? You have this insane thought that everyone HAS to agree with you on an issue, when in fact, idiotic liberals like yourself that have no understanding of politics and the political system. You have not made one sensible sentence that proves a damn thing! It all extreme biased false interpretation to further our political gain, which in fact, reuins your integrity! Keep on doing this.. im ejoying myself due to ur incompetance and ignorance!

Back
Top Bottom