• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's Obama Fried Chicken! OFC pops up in China...

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
When I first saw the headline i really thought it was going to a tasteless joke of some kind with Racial over tones. But what makes it funny to me is it is a real story.

There is no mention of what kind of fruit you can get on the side with an order of OFC but I would not be surprised that one choice is green on the outside and red on the inside and loaded with black seeds.

I think this is weird but it is a hoot.

If this was done here there would be hell to pay.

Read all about OFC.
Note the eyes on Obama on the sign.

obama-fried-chicken-thumb-400xauto-24556.jpg

Obama Fried Chicken: Is the President giving Colonel Sanders a run for his money? | Mail Online

Is Obama abandoning his bid for a second term in the White House and is giving Colonel Sanders a run for his money by opening a chain of fried chicken joints?
Now that's change you can't really believe in.
But in Beijing, China, a restaurant is actually calling itself OFC with a logo that looks alarmingly like the President dressed in the colonel's clothes.

Last edited:
It's China. People there will basically do anything in terms of branding if they think it will bring the money in. Good luck getting the PRC to actually crack down on this type of stuff.

I'm totally planning a trip around going there now :lol:

Priceless! :mrgreen:

You all are a bunch of bigots!!!;) And yes......its friggin hilarious!! :lamo

So wrong...you have to laugh. :lamo

That is funny stuff... but do they have "extra crispy" is the question.

I hear they use only the largest black ****.

3545345025_822ef7a564.jpg

I hear they use only the largest black ****.

3545345025_822ef7a564.jpg
Not to feed you easy opportunities for harassment, but I've always preferred dark meat when it comes to chicken or poultry of any kind.

Not to feed you easy opportunities for harassment, but I've always preferred dark meat when it comes to chicken or poultry of any kind.

Well maybe you should eat at Obama's if you like black ****.

"OFC"- Fried chicken, a side of watermelon, and a super size KOOL AID... :lamo

When I first saw the headline i really thought it was going to a tasteless joke of some kind with Racial over tones. But what makes it funny to me is it is a real story.

There is no mention of what kind of fruit you can get on the side with an order of OFC but I would not be surprised that one choice is green on the outside and red on the inside and loaded with black seeds.

I think this is weird but it is a hoot.

If this was done here there would be hell to pay.

Read all about OFC.
Note the eyes on Obama on the sign.

View attachment 67116326
Well his dad was dark meat and his mo white meat

This is life imitating art. It's from the movie Undercover Brother where "The Man" has brainwashed the general (played by Billy Dee Williams). He was going to run for president but under the influence of "the Man" he instead opens a chain of "General's Fried Chicken" restaurants with a free 40 ounce malt liquor with every meal purchase. Funny movie.

Watched some people on a news show about this and... they played the race card.

The issue is beyond ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom